Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had paid for some nice NOS parts from Tony a while back & hadn't received them... after a while I checked in with him.

There's been some of life's unfortunate difficulties on his end and it would be OK for you to cut him a little slack.

Tony has always come through for me and is a real stand-up guy.

He aplogized for being a bit scattered lately & got my parts out to me.
They were perfect & worth the wait.

Thanks Brother.
-Evan
yarngem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Tony. Parcel has been delivered. Packed very well and item in mint condition. Thanks again, cheers
RichOakley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

RichOakley wrote:
Following on from my post on here a few days ago, I very quickly received an email reply from Tony. One of his family members has been very ill, hence the delay in sending. I will hopefully receive the item from him shortly.

I am pleased to say that the item I purchased from Tony arrived today after a few months of waiting.
1957 RHD Pitt-Moto Type 2 Camper
1959 RHD Beetle
1966 RHD Type 3 Fastback
1976 RHD Sun Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
metoooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a very good transaction with Tony. Great communication and prompt reply. Will do business with Tony in the future for sure. AAA+++
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwtony2
Samba Member

Location: south of 19 degrees north and east of 65 degrees west.....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does anyone have any other contact info for Tony, other than email. My story is the same... paid for a part over a month ago and haven't heard from him in a couple weeks, and I've sent plenty of emails. PM me if you have any info. Thanks
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS parts from Tony in October. The parts went back to Tony in December, so they never arrived to my country. He sent me a message that the parts are in his hands again and he is going to resend them to me. Today, I received the NOS parts in absolutely perfect condition! It took a long time, but I am very happy with the parts!! This was not his fault, it was the fault of the postal service he used. Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony

I was never contacted back by him yet.

With every one getting their parts lately.
Did you ever send my BD fuel tank?
I have moved since then and can send you my new address.
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
vwtony2
Samba Member

Location: south of 19 degrees north and east of 65 degrees west.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quite a bit to say here..... I paid for a nos panel on December 4th. Tony asked me to pay friends and family (which I'll never do again). After he received payment I waited a week or so as he told me it would take 6-10 days for me to get the shipment. I heard nothing from this guy, I sent countless emails with no reply. Finally after a month he tells me he's had a major family issue to deal with but he's back and I'll get my Panel shortly.... crickets after that.... email after email after email no response.... nothing!! Finally after 7 weeks he sends me a email claiming he sent the package to the wrong state and it's been sitting at the post office as a returned package (which I think is a BS story).... in the end I did receive my Panel from him, it's in great shape and I'm happy with it.

I would not recommend buying from him, nor would I ever purchase anything from him again. You can not sell stuff on the internet and leave people just hanging like that. Espically when the emails I did receive
From you say "sent from my Samsung galaxy"..... oh you mean your phone was in your pocket and you couldn't at least respond to one of my emails?????

The aggravation I've put up with for the last 8 weeks wasn't worth it!!!
vworwhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony contacted me on one of my WTB ads regarding som rare org parts, that I has been after for quite some time.
We agreed on a price for the parts and the shipping costs.
I paypaled f/f straight away (16th Jan), which was my own choice.
After a few days I contacted Tony regarding t&t, which I thought we had agreed on. The parcel was sent without though, but Tony reassured me that shipping as an untrackable airmail parcel would be safe, he never had any problems.
Communication through out the transaction was good, my mails got answered, only trouble was, that I couldn’t get any documentation for the shipment. Considering his feedback, the waiting turned into a bit of a nervy affair.
After 3 1/2 weeks the parcel arrived. The parts were wrapped with great care and boxed safely. The parts themselves were 100% like described and in perfect condition.
Tony doesn’t seem to be a bad guy at all, just a little too loose regarding the practical stuff around his transactions. I reckon that if he would get a little tighter with regard to handling ( f.eks. ship trackable or at least supply some pictures of the post office receipt and the parcel - for his own protection and to put his customers at ease ), he could still make a lot of people in the VW community happy. His parts seem to be top dollar.
Maybe it would do Tony some good, if he left a few words here on his feedback page to straighten things out for him.[img][/img]
Type3 9/63 1500N M264 panel
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Still no parts or a reply from Tony on numerous emails.
He took me money and run.
This community is to small to hide and get away with this kind of a practice.

Vlad
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony comes through again, an item I bought just arrived in the mail well-padded. Thanks Tony!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am happy to announce that after just over 1 year and countless unanswered emails, Tony finnaly replied and completed the transaction.
I received the fuel tank with a concellation prize bonus headlight lens.

Thanks Tony
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
67paulo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony was great to deal with. .....answered all my questions and provided shipping information. I always have concerns buying goods out of country but Tony made it easy.
jz56oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller and fast shipping from over seas.

Thanks again for a great item and service.

Thanks
Jason
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony & I have done several deals over the years. He is a great guy.

Thanks for another great deal.
1cool21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS bus fuel sender from Tony. It took a while but Tony came through!

Some issues with the postal service added delays but Tony did right by checking on status and making sure I received my part - a good seller.

*Protip: For piece of mind I'd recommend tracking info
Fabrice61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,

I have bought an Enders instructions to Tony the 3rd of October.
Currently, I have received nothing. More two month later.
I have tryed to contact Tony 3 times through last email exchange, though new Tony's ad. No answer. Rolling Eyes
No tracking to confirm shipping.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tony,
You ok?
Check your PM inbox.
Nick12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

DEADBEAT SELLER.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TONY!
DO NOT USE PAYPAL "FRIENDS & FAMILY"
Just like the other people said, he is a deadbeat. I bought some newsletters from Tony back in October. It is now January. He doesn't respond to me through my many emails, pm's, nor contact through any of his other ads. I know he is ignoring me because I can see the dates that he visits thesamba by looking on his profile page. So it is not like he is incapacitated or has no access to the internet. He emailed me one month after I paid him to tell me he forgot to mail them out (after 4 emails from me). That was over a month ago. He has since ignored 5 emails asking if there is a tracking number.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TONY!
DO NOT USE PAYPAL "FRIENDS & FAMILY"
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Moderator note:
This buyer has received his items.
Sumguy
Everett's Parts Holder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Same as most DO NOT BUY unless you like a lot of excuses, no contact and a loss of $$$

Did not send part

Full of excuses
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: