Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Andre Czech - silberblut74 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: silberblut74
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 23, 2008
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Andre Czech - silberblut74 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS 50's BOSCH fog lights from Andre Czech [email protected] back in march of 2008. I have been told to be patient, that it could take 30 - 60 Days....I believe this is a scam to get the time frame of payment and listing beyond the formal time wtih PayPal and The Samba to investigate. I have notified Andre I am posting this info, and if the fog lights should all of a sudden turn up I'll be happy to retract my complaint. I still have not received the lights. I understand that there may be an association with "Romano" from Germany. My last received email says " it still could take 2 more weeks!!) Let's see the mail date was 3/28/08 it is now 7/22/08, You do the math. I've purchased other items from Germany and have not had any problems receiving. I spent some "Big Bucks".
klassicvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Andre Czech - [email protected] Reply with quote

jim kymer wrote:
I purchased a set of NOS 50's BOSCH fog lights from Andre Czech [email protected] back in march of 2008. I have been told to be patient, that it could take 30 - 60 Days....I believe this is a scam to get the time frame of payment and listing beyond the formal time wtih PayPal and The Samba to investigate. I have notified Andre I am posting this info, and if the fog lights should all of a sudden turn up I'll be happy to retract my complaint. I still have not received the lights. I understand that there may be an association with "Romano" from Germany. My last received email says " it still could take 2 more weeks!!) Let's see the mail date was 3/28/08 it is now 7/22/08, You do the math. I've purchased other items from Germany and have not had any problems receiving. I spent some "Big Bucks".

I was about to contact Andre regarding his Petri chrome ring he has for sale, I'm glad I came across your feedback.

I have purchased several items from "Germany" and received every part within a two week period. Rolling Eyes
silberblut74
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you mean, you know it very sure that it is the mistake from the German post, you have the number of the post sending and you saw that the light are on the way and between USA and Germany, I phoned the post for over 10 times, what else should i do ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: 50's Bosch Fog Lights NOS Reply with quote

I paid in full over 4 months ago. It is the sellers responsibility to complete the transaction. If you have another set, send them. If not find another set (maybe your friend has a set) and send them, otherwise refund my money.
keedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: good dealings Reply with quote

For the record, I started purchasing parts from Andre Czech about a year ago and all my transactions have gone smoothly. My first purchase was $2100 USD. I must admit, I was a bit nervous sending this to someone with no feedback. However, after about 5 weeks, the item arrived in the condition stated. I too asked Andre for tacking numbers which showed the item left Germany 2 days after he said he shipped it. Shipping times from Germany to me have typically taken 2 - 3 weeks, but a couple have taken 5 weeks. But all have arrived safely and in good condition. Additionally, Andre has been very honest in his responses to me and usually responded to my emails within 24 hours. I have had nothing but good dealings.
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: ANDRE CZECH Reply with quote

I would noy be posting this information if I received the merchandise... I have also purchased other items from Germany, with no problems, and yes they have taken up to 4-5 weeks....but we are talking 5 MONTHS! I have told Andre I would change my attitude if I had more to go on, but when the information I receive has led me to a DEAD END..That's just not good bussiness. I still have not heard from him on how he is going to handle this..
Christer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Andre Czech Germany, Silberblut74, [email protected] Reply with quote

July 12, 2008 I bought and paid for two Petri horn buttons.
Still I haven't got any package and even if he sent it with a bicycle it should had arriwed by now.
I live in Sweden and have bought vw items from all over the world and it all worked fine and the post took 1-3 weeks, not two months.
Andre doesn't answer my mail when I asked if he could show me any receipt or trackingnumber ??

So what can I say !!??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Andre Czech and my never received- but paid for- FOG LIGHTS Reply with quote

I told Andre I was not giving up on the fog lights... In contacting the USPostal service I found out that they have never received any parcel from Germany AND that they were denying a request for compensation from Germany. I last sent an email to Andre saying it was too bad that the fog lights he's advertising (on The Samba) are not what I need and now it is time we end this chapter....Send my Refund of 686euro to my Pay Pal account and we're done. I have not heard any reply as of yet from Andre, So hopefully this will prompt him. Thanks for your posting and I hope you make out better then I have.
Jim
silberblut74
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: sending Reply with quote

hello, the first case was one of 95 sendings to usa, there is nothing i can do when you send the packet to the usa , its not saved in the usa, when the box leave germany, packets in europe you can send save....the hornbuttons i have to send in a simly letter for 6 euro, because the swedish guy dont want pay the price for an save packet with german post and you know, simply letters are not save, you have no tracking numper by a letter ...but i send hundrets of thinks worldwide, i think 3 or 4 gone lost on there way, when i send post packets in europe , it is saved to 500- 1000 euro , for every more 100 euro it cost 1,5 or 2 euro more, you can see it on the DHL German Post Internet Side, by this way there is no dangerous way !! so it is, grüße andre
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply to sending and FOG LIGHTS Reply with quote

I still don't have the lights, DHL Germany has been denied any compensation from the USPostal system for the package you sent, because it does not exist. All along the tracking numbers you have provided are not in their systems..This means I should receive a refund to my PayPal account which I paid you from. Let's get this over with. 7 months is way too long.
Jim
Christer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: The two Petri horn buttons Reply with quote

Hi again !

Hmm, lets see. The total price for the buttons was 60+70=130 euro.
The two choises of post you offerd me were:
"Postcosts in europe 20 euro saved postpaket or 13 euro postpäckchen"
I paid you Andre 150 euro !!
150-130=20 euro, how can you then say I paid 6 euro ??

Regards Christer - still waiting
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Andre Czech IS A SCAM Reply with quote

I ordered a complete batwing steering wheel in ebay with this guy last year (may/2007) and I paid 360 dollars at that time. He said that he DID NOT ACCEPTED Paypal so I was FORCED to send a REGITERED LETTER to Germany. So, he said that letter NEVER CAME TO HIM. And I lost 360 USD. I claimed that in USPS, but Germany Postal Service said they cound't track the letter, and the USPS paid me 7.00 (which was the cost of the shipment of the letter).
So, DONT BUY FROM 'Andre Czech' FROM GERMANY !!!!!
silberblut74
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first Christer, when you paid 20 euro, i send it saved, then i go top post and ask for " Nachsendeantarg " , i think, the post must pay, when the box is gone , Grüße andre
silberblut74
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Igtoth : You are a very bad lliar !!!!! You know, because of registered letter , that i never get your money !!!! It never reached germany , my post send you the whole refund !!! Be carefull what you say, men !!!!!!!!! i have all papers about this case 2 years ago !!!!
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silberblut74 wrote:
To Igtoth : You are a very bad lliar !!!!! You know, because of registered letter , that i never get your money !!!! It never reached germany , my post send you the whole refund !!! Be carefull what you say, men !!!!!!!!! i have all papers about this case 2 years ago !!!!

Am I a Lier? I am the one here whom lost 360 dollars, NOT YOU !!! BECARFULL "YOU" ...
Also, you said: " my post send you the whole refund ". .
THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL !!!! I got 7 dollars back from USPS after 1 year, you German Postal Service sux, You can call USPS and check your self. I AM NOT A LIER !!!!!!!

AND FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO COFIRM MY HISTORY:

e-bay item #: 330116249458

USPS Registered letter #: RB980757493US

Andre address:
Andre Czech, Bahnhofstr. 43a, 47447 Moers - Germany

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email that I sent to Andre after sending the money:

Ighor Toth <[email protected]>
to"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

dateMon, May 7, 2007 at 3:28 PM
subjectRe: Fragen zu Artikel Nr. 330116249458 - VW Brezel Schwimmwagen KDF Hupenknop...
mailed-bygmail.com

hi, I've sent the 360.00 US dollars to you by registered letter. they said 7 days to arrive germany.

The label # RB980757493US (I believe we can track on the USPS web-site)

Andre Czech
Bahnhofstr, 43A
47447 Moers
Germany

Thanks,

Ighor
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Andre Czech IS A SCAM Reply with quote

igtoth wrote:
I ordered a complete batwing steering wheel in ebay with this guy last year (may/2007) and I paid 360 dollars at that time. He said that he DID NOT ACCEPTED Paypal so I was FORCED to send a REGITERED LETTER to Germany. So, he said that letter NEVER CAME TO HIM. And I lost 360 USD. I claimed that in USPS, but Germany Postal Service said they cound't track the letter, and the USPS paid me 7.00 (which was the cost of the shipment of the letter).

Did you send cash as a payment? Or was it a money order?
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Andre Czech IS A SCAM Reply with quote

YellowSplittie wrote:
igtoth wrote:

Did you send cash as a payment? Or was it a money order?

I sent a registered letter with money inside to him:

On 5/5/07, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
ok, can you pay cash in a registered letter ?? grüße jonny

On 5/5/07, Ighor Toth <[email protected]> wrote:
I can but I affaid they lost the money.. or something.. have you done that before?

On 5/5/07, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
hello, yes i done it over 100 times with usa , japan and australia...its sure, because it is a registered letter, when the postman come, i must be at home and sign your letter, so its 100 % sure, ..yes its no problem to restore the steering wheel, grüße jonny

"100% SURE" ANDRE'S WORDS
jim kymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: ANDRE CZECK'S ETHICS Reply with quote

If these people are all having problems with this guy...why is he still selling on the samba?? He seems to know how to lead buyers on by telling them to wait alittle longer for delivery. I've told him to send me my refund to my paypal account, and he still has not responded. He got his money from me with paypal, I'm only asking for what is fair....No fog lights...Refund my money.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply to sending and FOG LIGHTS Reply with quote

jim kymer wrote:
I still don't have the lights, DHL Germany has been denied any compensation from the USPostal system for the package you sent, because it does not exist. All along the tracking numbers you have provided are not in their systems..This means I should receive a refund to my PayPal account which I paid you from. Let's get this over with. 7 months is way too long.

Can you post the numbers and how to look them up to reference how they are invalid?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

igtoth wrote:

e-bay item #: 330116249458
USPS Registered letter #: RB980757493US

USPS website wrote:

Label/Receipt Number: RB98 0757 493U S

Information for this item is stored in files offline. A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office for a fee.

A request to restore this information has been submitted and is currently pending.

If it was sent registered, shouldn't the USPS have a proof of delivery?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: