Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

David Isaac - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: David Isaac - [email protected] Reply with quote

to summerize the transaction, he bought a starter and sent payment on the on 7-26 saturday, sent the package on 7-28 monday afternoon. package was accepted and proccesed on 7-28. on 7-31 this guy starts his threats becuase his package isnt there. what a moron! I have over 500 positives on ebay and at least 50 on the samba. seller beware! this guys crazy here is his latest email
Shocked Shocked
Aaron I have to ask you to return my payment immediately for the starter. You have renigged on our contract and I have no trust in you anymore. I am asking back for my payment because you promised to ship my item, you collected payment since Jul.26th and have presented me with a Bogus tracking number, you have not sent my merchandise.
I am appealing to you before I start mail fraud proceedings. The last person who did that to me is not too happy today.
If I do not hear from you tonight I will file a case with the Postal Services tomorrow when they open. Sorry it has to come to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - new high torque starter! self supporting
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:26:55 -0700

conformation number is 0703 8555 7491 4849 1129

------------------------
Also
[email protected]
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ya, I have every invoice for this transaction including complete shipping history, this dude is nuts.
artgostick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked that tracking number but what it says means nothing. I've had packages in my hand that i already received that said the post office has been electronically notified but not yet received. Dude needs to chill. Maybe he's trying to defraud you. get a free item Question
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What service was agreed on Express, Priority or Parcel Post?

The USPS requires you wait 30 days before filing any claim.

550:1 is a good ratio, you can't please everyone.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare

Last edited by Glenn on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya this guy is somthing else. the confirmation number means nothing untill its delivered. and it still to early maybe it will show up there tommorow. im in las vegas hes in the virgin islands. he didnt pay for anything quicker than priority mail which is how it was sent. Shocked
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
What service was agreed on Express, Priority or Parcel Post?

The USPS requires you wait 30 days before filing any claim.

550:1 is a good ratio, you can't please everyone.

That right there makes what he e mailed as a threat funny as hell Shocked Razz Laughing

I wonder who else has sent him parts to the islands that made it in 3 days? Confused Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

efi67vw wrote:
ya this guy is somthing else. the confirmation number means nothing untill its delivered. and it still to early maybe it will show up there tommorow. im in las vegas hes in the virgin islands. he didnt pay for anything quicker than priority mail which is how it was sent. Shocked

Dude Stop stressing over this Bullshit he is sending you. You have the Invoice and the tracking. You sent it in good time and good faith but he wants IT NOW well NOW just dont happen. It is the US Post Office they can get your bills to you on time but anything else gets there when it does. Tell him to file the frivilous(sp) law suit that shit wont fly.
Just my 2cents

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not on the buyers side or anything but you claim to have "at least 50 positibve feedbacks" on The Samba. I didn't recognize your username w=so I checked in your profile. You exactly 6 feedbacks. Next time you should probably be realistic with your claim. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tasb wrote:
Not on the buyers side or anything but you claim to have "at least 50 positibve feedbacks" on The Samba. I didn't recognize your username w=so I checked in your profile. You exactly 6 feedbacks. Next time you should probably be realistic with your claim. Embarassed

I may have 6 posts, butthis is really not an accurate method because everyone doesnt leave feedback on the buyers forum. but out of all the things ive bought and sold on the samba Ive never had a problem. if you want realistic you need to employ a better method of feedback.
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tasb, since you like to research heres my ebay feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=efi67vw&ftab=AllFeedback
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more email threats

if there is some problem not to worry, it was insured for $150. listen I am always waiting on packages. that's the name of the game. eventually they always show up. remember you are very far away from me and it might take extra time.
----- Original Message -----
To: Aaron Gerber
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: TheSamba.com Ad - new high torque starter! self supporting

The rest of the note reads. " Delivery status information will be provided IF/When available. If available is updated every evening. Please check again later." End of quote. This is the same message I have been reading nightly. I just checked the track and confirm for local and international. There is no information there on this package.
For this receipt that you presented and tracking number too. Why isn't there some recording of pick up and delivery for 5 days? SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!

You have broken all the rules for the Samba. I know why you must be so angry. You have been doing the same things to others but it will stop.

Aaron I could not sleep last night. I was kept up by your last staement "You are very far away and it might take extra time" I just received a turbo kit from Joe Sugahara in Arizona in three days, I received packages from California CB performance 4 days. I can go on and on.I think I know some Geography.
I like to deal with honest sellers when its possible. I am not sensing that you are dealing in good faith.
I might have to drop Everett Barnes of The Samba a note today asking him to authenticate your receipt and tracking numbers. SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!
I still cannot find any information in the system for your mailing eventhough you presented a receipt and tracking number, that for me is quite unusual. IT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!!
I promise you that if I don't hear anything positive today, it will be.

Last edited by efi67vw on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Impatient buyer David Isaac Reply with quote

efi67vw wrote:

I don't think this guy understands that the above number doesn't mean ANYTHING. There is no tracking at all with delivery confirmation. The Post Office site may say nothing of value until the shipment arrives and probably after that date too.

If the package was sent the afternoon of 7-28 via priority mail, it may arrive today.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree everett. now he keeps making threats, maybe its this guy who should be booted.
Behemoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

efi67vw wrote:
I agree everett. now he keeps making threats, maybe its this guy who should be booted.

I don't think anyone needs to be booted. This guy seems a little dee dee dee but people will read this and then we'll see how many people sell to him.
FASTBACKDON

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Impatient buyer David Isaac Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
efi67vw wrote:

I don't think this guy understands that the above number doesn't mean ANYTHING. There is no tracking at all with delivery confirmation. The Post Office site may say nothing of value until the shipment arrives and probably after that date too.

If the package was sent the afternoon of 7-28 via priority mail, it may arrive today.

I have received packages well before the site is updated so it is not a good tool. Dont stress. you sent it you have a document saying so. why let someone slander you? or atleast attempt it.

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so its seems the package has had an attemped delivery but no one was home, being insured he had to sign for it but couldnt. so much for me being a scammer. Wink

Label/Receipt Number: 0703 8555 7491 4849 1129

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:06 PM on August 2, 2008 in FREDERIKSTED, VI 00841 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
FASTBACKDON

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

efi67vw wrote:
so its seems the package has had an attemped delivery but no one was home, being insured he had to sign for it but couldnt. so much for me being a scammer. Wink

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:06 PM on August 2, 2008 in FREDERIKSTED, VI 00841 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

We told ou not to stress didn't we so stop stressing dude its all good we believed you long before any whiney shit wanting things overnight internationaly. I hope you are feeling better today

Don

efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im cool now Cool , but it only take one a**hole to ruin your name and I take my reputation as a good seller seriously. I hope this guy sends it back and I can be done with him.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says delivered now

USPS .com wrote:

Your item was delivered at 7:42 AM on August 4, 2008 in FREDERIKSTED, VI 00841.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
efi67vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup still no word from david, and no apology either.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: