Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I lost my Van Cafe pop-top strut assist literature
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
erikgundy98
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: I lost my Van Cafe pop-top strut assist literature Reply with quote

Does anybody have the Van-Cafe Pop top assist document that came with the strut assist kit? I bought it a year ago, now am getting around to installing it, and yet I cant find the nifty pictured document with measurements. I dont really want to wing this one. I feel much better at least re-reading the doc before heading at it.

Thanks
I found GoWestys online, but ... looking for the one that came with the struts I have (I will measure to see if they are the same, but if you have the Van-Cafe Smile....
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I lost my Van Cafe pop-top strut assist literature Reply with quote

Call VC ,their customer service is top shelf. My bet is they will either tell you where to go to get the info or send you a copy of it with a cookie, that's the option I'd want.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dobryan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: I lost my Van Cafe pop-top strut assist literature Reply with quote

Link

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive." Robert Louis Stevenson

MD>Canada>AK>WA>OR>CA>AZ>UT>WY>SD
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=620646

Building a bus for travel in Europe (euroBus)
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=695371

The Western Syncro build
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746794
jackbombay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: I lost my Van Cafe pop-top strut assist literature Reply with quote

erikgundy98 wrote:
Does anybody have the Van-Cafe Pop top assist document that came with the strut assist kit? I bought it a year ago, now am getting around to installing it, and yet I cant find the nifty pictured document with measurements. I dont really want to wing this one. I feel much better at least re-reading the doc before heading at it.

Thanks
I found GoWestys online, but ... looking for the one that came with the struts I have (I will measure to see if they are the same, but if you have the Van-Cafe Smile....

PM me your email address and I can send them to you Smile

Gas struts to pop your top easily!

Pop Top strut kits now available for late Bay window Westies Smile

Samba ad here.

DIY artificial rain gutters (ARGs)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: