Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kevin Heath - kevnmarcie - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kevnmarcie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Kevin Heath - kevnmarcie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller. Recommended!
jeremyrockjock
Samba Towbar Builder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest and trustworthy. If he has something you need I recommend you get it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin is da man...he went out of his way to contact me about a parts I had a wanted ad for. He took plenty of pics and communicated well. He cut the part as needed and sent it very quickly. I would definatly buy from him again! Thanks kevin

Brad
tstracy39
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very reliable and trustworthy. Kevin is a bona fide car nut and knowledgable about VWs and I'd buy from him again. I responded to one of his ads asking if he had a rebuildable dual relief case and he got back to me that he had a few, the best of which could probably be put together w/o a line bore. I assumed it was beat up like all the cases listed by other sellers during the past few weeks, but when I got out there it turned out to be in excellent condition so the price was fair. I explained that I'd be riding the ferry over from Seattle and he even offered a lift from the ferry docks which was generous of him. I've just finished bead blasting the case I bought and there's no sign of any cracks, tapped the oil galleries for pipe plugs and a full flow filter and it took all the strain involved with the tapping just fine. Highly recommended.
slow36hp
scott wimberley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevin really helped me out ...highly recommend
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=426468&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
1957 dd kombi
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186478&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good guy. Did a trade and Kevin shipped his items quickly. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Kevin for hauling your VW Reply with quote

I've used Kevin to haul a bus for me and I was very happy with the service. I would use and may be using Kevin's services in the near future. A good go to person for enclosed hauling in the PNW.
beetle08
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Kevin haul a Ghia for me. Nothing but great service and an awesome attitude! I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone. He is honest, careful, and just a stand up dude. I will certainly call him next time I need a vehicle hauled!

M

Founder: 3 Pedal Posse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
elliottjohnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: 40 hp motor Reply with quote

I bought a beautifully "restored" 40 hp motor from Kevin and had a very positive experience. Here are some photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29797613@N06/sets/72157622898174073/

Kevin took a lot of time to clean up each component and install it. I sent him my bus air cleaner and muffler and he gave them the same treatment. A beautiful engine to use as a model for the rest of my bus!

Kevin documented the process very well, with photos and video, he answered all of my questions, went overboard to communicate how the finishing details were progressing, and in the end followed up the sale with the offer that if I wasn't satisfied I could return it for credit towards another Nov62 40 hp case that he would build from NOS components. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks Kevin!

Elliott
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold Kevin some parts recently. Quick payment. Good communication. Buy/sell/trade with confidence.
Ratt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller!

I recently purchased a carb from Kevin. He rebuilt the carb and got it to me in a week. He gave me a crash course in setting it up, gave me a few tips on what I needed to do if I had issues, and was more then willing to help me set it up if I couldnt get it myself.

Kevin is a great seller, and I wont hesitate to go back to him for any of my other VW needs.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Good description.

Outstanding Purchaser. Kevin is someone you hope to hear from. How fair and easy to work with.
Ratt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, nothing buy good things to say about Kevin. I just bought a rebuilt 1600sp from him. Very informational and pleasant to deal with! I Cant wait to get back on the road.

THANKS A TON KEVIN!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
IvyGlass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: great help. Reply with quote

Kevin moved a very rust parts bus for me. He had lots of great info and did a great job moving my bus..He is now on my vw help list...look forward to working with him in the future..
65bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin helped me out of bind big time picking up a bug. He went above and beyond to help me.

He is very trust worthy and I highly recommend using him!

Thanks for the hard work!
Jimbo02
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin hauled a bug shell for me from North of Seattle to South of Seattle (app 100 miles). I was on a business trip and was not available to baby sit the move. No need as Kevin made the move with no issues. The contacts on both ends of the commented on his professionalism.
Job well done and THANKS Kevin
TheGrafs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Type 3 Webers Reply with quote

Was very happy and amazed at the quality of the Type 3 Webers I bought! Thank you Kevin!
1970 Squareback

Youtube: GrafsGarage3
Instagram: GrafsGarage
ryan74super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently had Kevin rebuild my weber idf carbs. They turned out great. I then turned over my 1776 long block for final assembly and break in. He was more than willing to help me out on my schedule, as well as let me observe on the weekends. Great person to deal with on any level. Would recommend to anyone willing to buy/sell/trade with. Very knowledgeable and not willing to take any short cuts, his product output and attention to details speak for themselves. His communication is straight forward and on point. He is willing to give other alternatives scenarios based on the direction of build. Thanks Kevin!
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Curtain rods Reply with quote

Kevin bought some curtain rods from me. Prompt payment and fast communication!! Perfect buyer!
Thanks Kevin Cool
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the early heater boxes. Kevin. very nice.
Arrived fast and well packed.
Best wishes for the holidays, Gary
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: