Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
glutenfree
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016 Reply with quote

Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016

I figured I would post this event here and see who all from the PacNW plans on attending...

I will be driving down the Friday before the event in my 71 fasty. Hoping to cruise down with a few others or at least meetup at the show. Swap setup starts @1400 Saturday and gates close @2100 Saturday evening

Here's a link to the flyer...
http://www.bugorama.com/graphics/090416flyer.jpg

www.bugorama.com
my Shapeways store
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AlteWagen
Troll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016 Reply with quote

only found one pic in the gallery of the show, how was the turn out? This was the biggest show/swap when I was up there, wondering if its still good or going the way of the classic
AlteWagen
Troll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016 Reply with quote

CB has a video, a lot smaller than I remember. Hope the swap still had deals for those who made it.

Link

Jay-Rod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Bugorama #78 - Sacramento, CA - September 4th, 2016 Reply with quote

I totally enjoyed that show. My first Bug-O-Rama. Looking forward to a ton more.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: