Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Allan - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Allan
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a part from Allen , fast shipper , great part, great seller !!!
evargas163
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Throttle linkage bellcrank from Allan. The item was in near perfect condition and very clean. Thanks! From now on, I will be looking at the items you have listed for sale.

Thanks,
Manny
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Schatzsucher70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was very happy, that Allan could ship to Germany too. I bought some parts for my split bus reduction box. Allan is very helpful. The parts are perfekt, quick shipped and well packaged. Great Seller! Highly recommend!
Many thanks!
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a type 3 choke from Allan. Very pleasant transaction. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. The choke was exactly as described. Thanks!
Vedubauman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few items from Allan. Excellent communication! Parts arrived quickly too. A+ seller. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dogsled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my part very quickly, arrived safely. Excellent, was just was I was looking for.
kirk1015
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a VWOA/TIME Celebrate 25 Years of Ad/Magazine from Allan.
Item arrived in perfect condition and was just as described. Communication
was excellent. Would definitely purchase from him again.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received some swing axle differential components from Allan, all in excellent shape. Allan, and I had some odd communication issues through the samba, and email providers, but we were able to work through them. Excellent communication, and fast shipping. Would do business with again. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kiwighia68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a '68 Ghia speedometer from Allan and the price, the quality and the service were all good. Very good. Thanks Allan.
panshaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of control arms, he responded very quickly to my request and shipped them out right away. Couldn't have gone any better. Thanks Allan!
Kekkles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Packaged really well, shipped fast, found a great NOS part, installed and running great
Thanks allan
ralphie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast shipping, great service and price and the parts are like new.

Thank you. Very Happy
thekidd76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently completed a purchase from Allan, great seller, great communication, fast shipping. Will definitely do business with him again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cyberfastback1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Smooth transaction Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Allen
choogenboom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Allan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of heat exchangers and they exceeded expectations. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Would definitely buy from Alan again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: