Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark - ovaldude54 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geotut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently bought a Holley Bug Spray carb, good transaction
vw62rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark recently purchased some parts from me, payed super fast and had a few tips that saved me a few bucks. i wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again !

\X/
62 rag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a fan shroud from Mark and everything went smooth,easy and quick. Would definitely recommend him. Thanks again Mark.
Resique
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a intake manifold, excelent transaction!
mrwillys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Purchase of Intake Manifold Reply with quote

I purchased an intake manifold from Mark. Smooth transaction and he was true to his word. Fast delivery.

Good man to deal with. Thanks again Mark! Very Happy
scaferr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Great seller, Fast shipping Reply with quote

Mark was great to deal with, very fast shipping and part was exactly as he described.
Thanks a lot Very Happy ,
Adriano
sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a thermostat from Mark for my 36 Hp. Shipping was quick and the part was cleaned and painted for a very good price. Good to do business with Mark.

Don
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
composite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

36 hp stat Ring Arm Pivot Rod Bolt Spring Brace

Good to communicate with. Fast shipping and would ship overseas. Would buy again from Mark
zcruisers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is a great seller. I would definately buy from him again. Cool
FloydGreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Great seller with super fast shipping Reply with quote

Got my fuel gauge really quick and as described. thank you
Tomasz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item priced to sell, quick response, immediate shipping. Given opportunity, I would deal with this seller again.
'87 - 16" Syncro High Top (1.9 TD)
'88 - Westy (EJ25)
'14 - Jetta Sportswagen (2.0 TDI)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In correspondence the seller offered me a "NEW" 36 hp fuel pump rebuild kit for $40 as part of a larger deal of several other items. ( I have ALL emails saved)
What I received was a baggy stuffed with a torn open outer kit bag from WW and one of the inner bags also torn open.
The two cam rocker arms that move the motion from the pump rod to the diaphragm were missing.
I wrote to him and sent him a picture of the WW kit from their site and let him know the parts were missing.
He told me to get a refund for that I had to send ALL the items I purchased from him. I replied I would return the kit and to refund me the money we agreed upon for the kit.
He then said he would give a small refund and I should keep the kit to which I replied I would still have to purchase another kit for those two items so I would just like to return the kit.He then writes back and says he is not saying the parts were not missing that is just the way he received it.
Well NEW does not mean OPEN stuffed in a baggie.
He is still refusing to refund the money for this kit. He said he was turning off his phone (I guess that is how he emails).
I made him one more offer to refund the money upon receipt of the kit. If not agreed the next step will be Paypal.
I have purchased a ton of items here but these few poor sellers make it frustrating.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwayne, why would you leave us Poor Feedback when we offered a refund twice in our emails PRIOR to your comments here on TheSamba?

Dwayne, why did you leave us Poor Feedback when the NEW 36hp fuel pump kit was unknownly missing a piece?

Dwayne, why did you leave Poor Feedback when we stated prior " I see you are unhappy with the buy. Please return all parts (kit) for a refund".

Dwayne, why would you state we "refused" a refund, which is untrue and was never wrote/stated/typed/said or anyway mentioned.

Dwayne, why did you leave Poor Feedback after we included a FREE part you asked for and even sent you a link and info on other parts and supplies you needed?

Dwayne, why would you SLANDER our name calling us ''poor sellers'' when we returned emails up to 1030 at night, trying to resolve this issue?

Dwayne, up to today we have had, this partial year alone, over 143 excellent transactions on 3 sites.

Dwayne, PLEASE delete the Poor Feedback since it's truly seen as unfair and unjust. Your purchase will be refunded as agreed.
Thank you.
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ALL the emails saved and I will glady supply them to anyone.
At first, You refused to refund unless I returned ALL items I purchased.
Then you tried to tell me the parts are not included in the kit from the manufacturer. I sent you a picture from WW showing the parts.Your next offer of a refund was a partial refund for a "small amount' to which I replied that would not help me as I would still have to find a complete kit for the missing parts and you shipped me an item that had been opened (both outer and inner packages) and was not new as you originally stated.
After more emails I grew weary and and sent you this email
"Dude both the outer and inner packets were OPEN. It does not come like that from WW. The parts are missing. The picture I sent you is from Wolfs Burg West and it shows the parts in the kit. The OPEN outer package is a Wolfsburg West package.
I just opened you #2 email.
I don't want to rebuild the pump with the old cams. I would have to find another kit with new cams. I doubt you would want to refund that much for me to find another kit.
Now you can be truly a Gentleman and refund the amount you charged me $40 for the kit when you get it.
Agreed?
Or do I need to report this transaction to Everett?
This was your reply
"I am not saying they were or not missing, only that I sent all parts in the kit that was received. Turning phone off now its late @1030"
I told you I would report this and that was your reply.
I wrote my feedback after that reply
I also sent this follow up note "If I don't have an agreement from you to refund the $40 for the kit by the AM of the 24th I am filing with paypal.
I have it packaged and ready to return."
So after ALL that and many more emails prior to these last few, to be fair I did find this today when I opened my emails this morning.
"Yes that is agreed. Please send back for 40 refund"
So it will be sent back to the return address on the package sent to me.
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSamba members- Dwayne is persistent to ruin our reputation of 171 'smooth' transactions the last 12 months, by stating the untruth:
FACT
#1. The 36hp fuel pump rebuild kit Dwayne received was new and unused. YES!
#2. The kit was simply missing a part, unknown to us, so Dwayne is attacking our reputation. YES!
#3. Did Dwayne give the benefit of doubt that the new kit originally did not include the part? NO!
#4. Did he give the benefit of doubt that the new kit was perhaps an earlier version, that did not include the part? NO!
#5. We offered a full refund, yet it is Dwayne who refused. YES!
#6. We even then offered a partial refund AND he could keep the pump kit. Did he accept? NO!
#7. Is Dwayne making a mountain out of a mole hill, and is he very persistent to attack and unlawfully SLANDERing our name? YES!
#8. Is Dwayne twisting words within his POST to try and make things look bad for us, solely to his benefit? YES!

In our opinion again: TheSamba members. BEWARE of DJway3474 DJway3471: Dwayne Jones in Riverside Calif.

Last edited by OvalDude54 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pump kit outer and one inner bag were BOTH torn open and it was all stuffed in a baggy. Look on the Wolfsburg site all parts are listed for that kit and the torn bag was from WW. Torn open missing parts.
He first refused return unless I returned ALL items I purchased not just the pump kit. Two times.
Cant rebuild pump with partial kit so partial refund not helpful.
I only got action when I said I would file with Paypal so now as stated before there was finally an agreement from him to return the kit for a refund which I have done.
Prior to posting feedback I told him I wanted an answer or I would post. I placed his response above
Now we shall see if he issues the refund as promised.
I have all emails saved and anyone is welcome to them.
I will let anyone reading this decide for themselves.
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: It was just noticed that for unknown reasons, the site has fully deleted our 'post' within Dwayne's FEEDBACK.

The simple facts. We offered Dwayne a full refund and then even a partial refund AND he could keep the pump 'kit' ALL PRIOR to him leaving us poor feedback.

Again to all TheSamba members.....Please request US for a full and complete copy of ALL emails. Dwayne's interpretation of simple sentences and words is very poor.

By the way Dwayne, your 'pump' refund was sent via Paypal, moments ago.

Last edited by OvalDude54 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it thank you (refund)

So I drove over to Wolfsburg West today and purchased the exact kit you sent me. Sealed. And look at that, the two items are right there in the bag.
If you had been a gentleman and simply said to return the kit for a refund all would have been good.
Your retaliation was deleted.
here is a picture of the sealed bag with the parts in question
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Hosted on Fotki
tjbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark - ovaldude54 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey dude the carb & parts I got from you this morning work great,it is fantastic to do business with you,I`ll keep looking for your adds on the samba,next time I`ll bring the coronas.LATES DUDE!
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience with Mark. I bought a starter from him, upon installing in my bug, it did not work as expected. We exchanged a couple of e mails about it. He stepped right up and refunded my money with out any hesitation on his part.
Went above and beyond to offer a solution. Won't hesitate to buy from him again if I need to. Cool
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: