Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

William Metcalf - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: william metcalf
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: William Metcalf - [email protected] Reply with quote

first dealing with William and it went smooth. William hasn't done much international shipping but he was patient and we both got it worked out.

he was detailed with his emails and even told me he would be away and hence slightly delayed in sending the items out, which was fine by me.

glad it worked good and will surely deal more in the future!
MacLeod Willy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Great transaction Reply with quote

Bought an item from [email protected] and it worked perfect. He was willing to ship to Canada so even with a few dollars more for international shipping it was still a great deal! Thanks and would buy from him again in a heartbeat
Willy
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: William Metcalf - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some bus front beam hardware and a distributor core from Will, who apparently lives near me and was willing to meet locally. Comms with Will were great and prompt. This is the second time buying from Will, and a great transaction overall. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: William Metcalf - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some brake parts from Will. They were just as he said, v well packaged, and I got them quickly! A pleasure to work with!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: William Metcalf - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an early door handle from Will. He got it in the mail quickly after my payment. He must have some good friends at that Post office, because it was on my door step 2 days later!! Unbelievable! The handle is nicer than expected, and he was very prompt in responding to my questions. Thanks again Will!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: