Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Volksblast Weekend 2009 Miami Florida
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugginmiami
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Volksblast Weekend 2009 Miami Florida Reply with quote

Miami's Volksblast Weekend 2009
www.volksblast.com

Be sure to plan on coming down to Sunny Miami, Florida for this years Volksblast Miami 2009! We will again be having 3-days of sun and fun! Guaranteed to be one of the greatest VW lifestyle experience you will ever experience! Enjoy the palm trees, sand, weather and night life all in one weekend. Be there! Special thanks for Esserman VW and the South Florida VW dealers for their involvment this year helping make Volksblast into an even better event!

Friday, February 6, 2009
"Blast at the Wizards" Volksblast Pre-party - 7pm til ?
To kick off the weekend, Enrique at The Wizards, is kicking off the weekend with a party at his shop, located blocks away from the show site. The party is a laid-back atmosphere where out-of-towners can wind down after driving a few hours to Miami. All VWs are welcome to park for FREE at the shop and its surroundings while you mingle with other VW peeps. Enrique (The Wizard!) will be working the grill and providing the eats on a donation basis. Any profits go towards helping the men and women of the 92nd Airborne of the United States Army. Alcohol will not be served, but feel free to bring your own and please drive responsibly! We have a special event lined up for this night that should be fun for everyone!

Saturday, February 7, 2009
"Miami V-Dubs Cruise" - 10am-4pm
Miami V-Dubs is a local club that will be hosting a cruise through the scenic areas of Miami. Cruise will be from 10am-4pm and will meet at Tropical Park on Bird Rd and the Palmetto(SR826). Registration will be from 11:00 am - 11:45 am. Driver's meeting at 11:45 am and cruise will begin at 11:00 pm. All participant vehicles must be registered and display window decal to participate. Registration for cruise is $5 per vehicle. Proceeds will be donated to a local charity. Limited cruise event t-shirts will also be available for purchase. This is a great way to experience the scenic areas of Miami and in your Volkswagen! We will stop at designated areas to allow for pics and stragglers. Maps and a commemorative sticker will be provided with your registration.

"Wide 5 Night on the Town" - 7pm til midnight
Come join us at Bougainvillea's Tavern in the center of South Miami. This historic tavern is only a block away from the show site, and several Restaurants and bars within walking discance. We will have Aircooled only parking available right next to the bar as usual. The bar features lives music and a great atmosphere for this event.

Sunday, February 8, 2009
"VolksBlast Miami VW Car Show" - 7am-4pm
Viva la Volksblast! Presented by the Palmetto Bugs, Wide5 and the Miami V-Dubs. Come join 200 VW's as we SHUT DOWN THE TOWN! We block off 5 blocks of Sunset drive in the heart of South Miami. This is a great location for the whole family, with activities for everyone, including shopping, a video arcade, and our shows entertainment right on site! We will have a dj starting at 10 am, with a band playing live music starting at noon.

Registration is from 7am-10am. All vehicles (except vendors) must go through the registration table to be classed and to pick up your show placard and goody bag. Show entries will be parked by classes. All pre-registrants must be in the show area by 10am in order to guarantee yourself a spot in the show. After 10am, pre-registrants and day-of-show entrees will continue until the show spots are full. Pre-registration is highly recommended as last year we were packed to capacity! We are limited to 200 spots on Sunset drive so make sure you dont miss out! The show will feature a dj, a live band and many activites throughout the day.

New/Used vendors will have a separate entrance. Vendors must be in the vendor area and setup by 10 am. Vendor spaces are limited so pre-registration is highly recommended as well! We are tight on space and respectfully ask that you bring the smallest truck/trailer that will haul what you need to bring. We reserver the right to ask tow vehicles to be moved outside of the vendor area. Volksblast is a participant judged show and judging forms will be included with every registration packet
and must be filled out completely and brought to the VolksBlast tent by 2pm. You will recieve your dash Plaque after turning in the judging form.

You can now pre-register via the internet! Check out this thread and our Website (www.volksblast.com) for news as it becomes available. Feel free to pm me or Gus Jr for show information. Volksblast is a Florida Not For Profit corporation and proceeds of the show benefit several local charities in the Miami area. Details about sponsorship are available from our website, or by contacting me directly!

Thanks!
jasonw

johnnypan wrote:
Never mess with a cat who smiles for his mug shot..he gives way less of a fuck than you do..

Last edited by bugginmiami on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skidmarksgarage.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it!

Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
type2man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gonna be a hell of a weekend........
RAMZROD
Hammered™ Apparel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VolksBlast is always a great weekend! Start making plans to come out!

looking for vintage plate frame from Ramsey, NJ
Bus Build Page
http://www.hammeredapparel.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vujade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely looking forward to it Smile

'67 Sunroof Notchback for sale
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWgirl27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am praying i wont miss it, we will see how this whole baby thing goes.....it would be the first one i have missed EVER!!!! Crying or Very sad
fat boys make me scrub
http://megaenthusiasticaircooledteam.com/ M.E.A.T., it's more than just a joke....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustytortoise
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you can go Tanya.
Dean1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot VWs will be there, once again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tanya best wishes. im making floor space in my house as we speak. this it what my driveway will look like all weekend Orange Bus Blue Ghia Blue Bus Yellow 181 Orange Bug Green 181 Purple 181 Blue Bug Purple Bug Orange Ghia Yellow Bus Yellow Ghia Purple Bus Red 181 Red Bug Orange Bug Purple Bug

www.volksblast.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Alaskan Adventurer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the month of Feb. off to spend with my VW BUDDYS in Fla. Life is good! Is the online reg. up yet?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, we have already been recieving online registrations. check the website buddy. i went cruisin with danny and christian, i told them you and Mark will be visiting once again....they were happy to have you again

if you have any trouble with the online reg. contact me or bugginmiami

www.volksblast.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RAMZROD
Hammered™ Apparel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the registration link...
http://volksblast.weebly.com/show-classes-and-info.html

looking for vintage plate frame from Ramsey, NJ
Bus Build Page
http://www.hammeredapparel.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: hell yeah! Reply with quote

hell yeah! I am getting my beer cooler filled and sharpening my machete!!! Laughing this year I am going to get drunk and make sure to grenade the old mans motors in the swap meet! Wink Twisted Evil
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to bring a baseball bat for that guys F***'n siren that goes with the motor rev contest.
VWgirl27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: hell yeah! Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
hell yeah! I am getting my beer cooler filled and sharpening my machete!!! Laughing this year I am going to get drunk and make sure to grenade the old mans motors in the swap meet! Wink Twisted Evil

Laughing x2
fat boys make me scrub
http://megaenthusiasticaircooledteam.com/ M.E.A.T., it's more than just a joke....
cookiemonster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: hell yeah! Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:

I just destroyed my keyboard with my coffee Laughing Laughing Laughing
bugginmiami
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: hell yeah! Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:

If you do that i will gladly contribute to the bail/bond money should the need arise!

johnnypan wrote:
Never mess with a cat who smiles for his mug shot..he gives way less of a fuck than you do..
Cousin of a Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Alte Schule will be there. Cool
DUBDAWG
Samba Member

Location: Middle of NOWHERE, then go 2miles south , 2nd house on right

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are definitely there. This show rocks. This time we will have a better plan for the trailer. Very Happy

"It's better to ask for forgiveness
Than to beg for permission....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pblanco10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my "homecoming" event
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: