Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Volksblast Weekend 2009 Miami Florida
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dubtype1 wrote:
RAMZROD wrote:
dubtype1 wrote:
Looking good Pete.

Hey, does anyone know the physical address for the show on Sunday? I need to print out a map for some fellow VeeDubbers and could use it. thanks, Caleb

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&...iwloc=addr

Thank you. Cool

Hey Caleb, Are you driving down tomorrow morning? Get ahold of Bill & Kenny and see what time to meet them.
Paul

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Juan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take a lot of pictures cause i'm not gonna be there Sad
1969 BMW 2002
1959 Ford F100
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MiamiCoyote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys, so rony pretty much figured out the clutch cable thing... and my car was lowered today! not with a narrowed beam (i know.. i know... Razz) lol! buttttttt she's lowered! Smile

see you guys tonight!!!!

MIKA! '66 vert <3
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/promoartist/66%20Bug/DSC02688-2.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/promoartist/66%20Bug/DSC02687-1.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/promoartist/66%20Bug/3285589471_3642bd7937.jpg
arod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a show Shocked had a really great time. will post up pics soon!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
suckmyexhaust
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing show guys and girls... cant wait to see everyones pictures!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
arod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

arod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

71sbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

editing my pics right now Smile
It was an awesome show, can't wait for next year !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
floorsMIA63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Winterjam anyone? Reply with quote

Yo Guys!,
Had I blast this whole weekend, had a great time and met alot cool people, I am the tool with the mohawk and the bottomless floors blue bug w/ whitewalls, I dont know whos who on here but ill figure it out, whos all going to Winterjam? I want to go if anyone else is let me know, Joel
AndyVW64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Winterjam anyone? Reply with quote

secam3 wrote:
Yo Guys!,
Had I blast this whole weekend, had a great time and met alot cool people, I am the tool with the mohawk and the bottomless floors blue bug w/ whitewalls, I dont know whos who on here but ill figure it out, whos all going to Winterjam? I want to go if anyone else is let me know, Joel

Good times Joel! It was cool hanging out wit yall. Have a great time at Winterjam!.....and please......get some pans bro!

Andy.
don.ville Premium Member
Samba YardMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel, how much was the total in the tip cup for the pan? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
therealdeal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone. Let me first say you guys put on an AWESOME event. Im one of the watercooled guys.. ( white MKV in the picture above).

I threw some change in that cup... it was pretty funny. a lot of interesting ideas ppl came up with.

Had a few of you guys at the DubCartel BBQ one sunday and we'd love to have more of you guys out there

Last edited by therealdeal on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    floorsMIA63
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for everyone that did tip, was pretty funny and it got everyone to check out my a$$ cooling floors, almost $30! The idea came from my new friends Sandra and Ozy and Matt...
    muchohobbies
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great times had, AGAIN! cars, friends, new friends, and womens- lol! (andy, dont say a word!) Embarassed
    winterjam'09 attendee here, who else is planning for it? im out 2/19 thu morning till the end, sun. may b da 57's 1st road trip
    joel, u gotta let me know how to form that hair man, ive got future plans for me. LMAO! Liar
    does anyone know where h20cooled fellas gonna b posting up thier pics? even pics our clan took? i know there were tons taken. im sure there are some sweeet pics that oughta be dupped
    gus, thanks for persuading me in2 bidding, glad and happy i got what i got. knowing $ goes 2 HELP, adds to it as well.
    felipe, you gotta feel safer now, now that you can actually lock your doors Very Happy
    DJ ABEL & KREW ---- yall TORE IT UP !!!!
    piece out
    therealdeal
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeeluvvv wrote:
    great times had, AGAIN! cars, friends, new friends, and womens- lol! (andy, dont say a word!) Embarassed
    winterjam'09 attendee here, who else is planning for it? im out 2/19 thu morning till the end, sun. may b da 57's 1st road trip
    joel, u gotta let me know how to form that hair man, ive got future plans for me. LMAO! Liar
    does anyone know where h20cooled fellas gonna b posting up thier pics? even pics our clan took? i know there were tons taken. im sure there are some sweeet pics that oughta be dupped
    gus, thanks for persuading me in2 bidding, glad and happy i got what i got. knowing $ goes 2 HELP, adds to it as well.
    felipe, you gotta feel safer now, now that you can actually lock your doors Very Happy
    piece out

im sure there will be some on Vortex, and i know a lot of guys from dubbersinc. took a lot of pics.
    therealdeal
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:

im sure there will be some on Vortex, and i know a lot of guys from dubbersinc. took a lot of pics.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3633619&page=577
    fduran27
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frank - I slept nice and sound knowing i had door keys... thanks.
    RAMZROD
    Hammered™ Apparel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show as always! Didn't help out 'til the very end this year but the ones who did, they really stepped it up. Props to them! The VWofA display with the balloons was awesome! Cool to see the "Max" Beetle. I was really pleased to see new vendors on Sunset. It really helps break up the monotony of just cars. The stage was...bad arse! The Fire Brigade rocked and was definitely the right choice for a band. H2O show was kickin too! I would definitely invite them back. Overall, I kinda knew what to expect but I was really impressed! Had a great time as usual! Cool

My only suggestion is... a sign letting everyone know there was a bicycle show at the very end on US1. I knew about it because a friend had his bike in the show, if not, I would not have even come across it Confused

looking for vintage plate frame from Ramsey, NJ
    Bus Build Page
    http://www.hammeredapparel.com
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    bugginmiami
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all who helped out, I will be working on the web site tonight, with some props and thank you's to all who helped out, we simply couldnt have done it without everyone involved!

Please check the website tommarow for the show results!

We ALREADY (as in, this morning) have talked with both corporate sponsors involved, as well as a prospetcive new one, about 'stepping it up' for next year. Needless to say they were both blown away.

Thanks to everyone for attending and making it what it is. I will have a more detailed post later, dont want to miss anyone, but i probably will. Im back to 10 hrs a day at work now, and am I behind!

If you have Pictures up (Spanish Flea, Joe, Arod) and I can use them in a gallery, plz send me a PM and I will try to put them all up.

Thanks all!
    Jasonw

johnnypan wrote:
    Never mess with a cat who smiles for his mug shot..he gives way less of a fuck than you do..
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    floorsMIA63
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeeluvvv wrote:
    piece out

ALOT of hair spray and a blow drier,, and 20-30min ha. Yo I want to go to winterjam let me know whos all going so we get together, what ride are you taking? I can only go about 60mph...
    Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
    Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
    Jump to:
    Page 11 of 13

Jump to: