Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mr.Bubblehead
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 19, 2024
vw.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

fast communicate, fast shipping and good packing. thank you, Eak
George Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a NOS Waso shift lock from Bertus. Great piece, shipped quickly, really good communication. Buy from Bertus with confidence! I'm totally happy! Thanks Bertus
vdubdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would highly recommenced buying from Bertus. Good communication and great products. Thank you Bertus
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

vdubdan wrote:
I would highly recommenced buying from Bertus. Good communication and great products. Thank you Bertus

Thank you too Very Happy
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lucky to get an original westy chandelier plastic lens from Bertus for my original Chandelier with broken lens. I've had the top for 10yrs and to be honest I was worried at the prospect of sending the fragile lens so far, I needn't have worried the lens was very carefully packaged and double boxed. I've united the new lens with my og top its a match made in heaven. Thanks again Bertus you're a Legend!!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought a NOS part from Bertus. Good communication and fast shipping, packed well. Received tracking numbers and arrived safe. Trustworthy seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
J
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Meko Kilometer counter . Very nice item. Fast shipping and good communication. Thanks !!
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

very pleased with my purchase. shipped quickly and well packaged. would give five thumbs up! buy with confidence
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW_1300
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.Bubblehead - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of NOS Hella reflectors from Bertus and they arrived nicely packaged and exactly as described. Communication was great and I would happily buy parts from him again. Many thanks, Huw
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: