Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

broozebrothers - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: broozebrothers
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
LeoW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: broozebrothers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought como green armrests for my 64 deluxe from Jason. Pictures and descriptions were accurate. Happy with purchase. Items in nice condition, packed well, good communication and good price.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67bugnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Zenith carb an intake from Jason. Product as described and shipped out fast. Talked to him a few times on the phone during the deal,great guy to do business with.
Thanks Jason.
The Vdub Hub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Really nice guy to deal with Reply with quote

I picked up an original early Empi camper compensator from Jake and it was everything he described and then some.
Very honest person and the deal went smoothly.
Thanks Jake, hope to deal with you again.
Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Jake is a class act, I brought an inlet manifold off him for the M178 option on a 36hp engine, he was quick to respond to emails, item was packed very well and the item was way better than expected and looks like it has hardly been used.would deal with Jake with no hesitation again if he had that much needed part.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dropped65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome buyer sent money out right away and informed me when the part arrived
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: CRAP deal...hobbies are supposed to be fun Reply with quote

Bought an ambulance step...asked if everything went in-n-out & was working properly. Answer = "Yes"...reality = NO....frozen foot release (totally rusted together inner/outer...even had his fresh pipe wrench marks on the lever & and wire wheel effort at frozen area).

He said "it just needs lubrication"....more like new parts/welding. Pictures conveniently had duct tape over the hosed up areas of the step. I got bent over.

Bottom line is I asked about functionality & was TOTALLY lied to....beware!
Not even a word about making it right either.

I used to be in the used vintage parts business...and I had a lot of it...because I was always truthful in the description, fair in the price and would always take anything back. All this...because I know what it's like to pay too much....and how nice it is to have a hobby you can enjoy. Paying too much and getting screwed takes the fun out of it.
Endless Customz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased and received a VDO fuel gauge and was very pleased with how the transaction went. Prompt communication and solid packaging.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business here again!

Visit our website at:
www.endlesscustomz.com
...for all your VW restoration needs!
SICKFRID
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: broozebrothers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just complete a class A transaction on a pair of show worthy deep 6 Fuchs with Jake. Perfect transaction highly recommended.

6x More Likely (1N3)
eric ensenat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: broozebrothers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought tail light assemblies. Communication was good, prompt shipping, and they were as described. Thanks for a painless transaction.
ben edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: broozebrothers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication and fast shipping.
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: