Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

77.5MM rings help
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
propguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: 77.5MM rings help Reply with quote

I got a hold of a set of 77.5MM P&C's. When I started to gap the rings, the number one ring snapped- YUCK! So I am trying to find another set of rings. Any help trying find those would be great. I know that stock 77MM will leave the gap to big. Is that really too bad of a thing ?
I read about the 323 pistons on an earlier post. Do you think the will the rings work? Or are they really different?
Thanks
Mickey
glutamodo Premium Member
The Android

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen them on eBay now and then, but none when I looked just now. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: