Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

acc_vw - [email protected] - J. Gilbert
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: AirCooledConnection
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
velolev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: acc_vw - [email protected] - J. Gilbert Reply with quote

Great sale! I recently ordered a radio delete plate from Air Cooled Connection and the transaction was great. I emailed asking for a specific color and year model and received an immediate promise to provide photos later that evening. Jill sent me photos and we negotiated a very fair price. The item was received in exactly the condition described, well packed and protected.

I am happy with the transaction on the whole. I made the mistake of failing to ask if the item including the mounting clips for the chrome trim, but they are available at a local bug shop near me so there is no harm.

Kind regards,
Lev

Betty -- August 1965 Type I
Pearl White
1600cc 12V
Terry Gaudet Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: acc_vw - [email protected] - J. Gilbert Reply with quote

I ordered a set of the new disk brake kits these guys are selling for my 56 bus. Everything was awesome. Shipping was well packaged and fast. The parts are incredibly detailed. The billet stuff is stunning. Can't wait to get this kit on my bus. Thanks again AirCooledConnection for the great service.

1950 Beetle Standard
1955 Canadian Custom
1956 Kombi w/SO23 kit
1965 Kombi walkthrough
1965 Double Cab
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: acc_vw - [email protected] - J. Gilbert Reply with quote

Awesome member to deal with, super willing to help and take extra pictures, super fair price, and super fast shipping! Thank you so much for the radio block off!
67ghiaTIV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: acc_vw - [email protected] - J. Gilbert Reply with quote

Fantastic People. Honest, fair and reliable.
I've had 4 motors built or rebuilt. 3 Transmissions regeared and rebuilt. Various other repairs.
I turn the key and drive with confidence. Just great. Wish new about them sooner and saved myself alot grief etc.
Ive been loving driving my vws.

Thanks Aicooled Connection,
Jamie L.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: