Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

glenn bornhoff - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: glenn bornhoff
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Found a new great local seller . I even stopped on buy and picked it up . The item I speak of Is one slightly used SV code TYPE 1 ignition ,for a rekey job on a customers car . Great transaction .Great service . Plus got to chit chat about some local VW Peeps that I know . Its such a small world . Glenn is a great guy and I definitely recommend him. He has been in this business . twenty plus years . And thats means a lot to me .
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller..I bought some NOS german trim rings from him and he had some extra ones he sent free. Thank you so much Glenn A++++++++
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Glenn Reply with quote

Glenn purchased a NOS T3 Transmission Mount from me. A pleasant experience, paid up promptly and courteous emails. Thanks Glenn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Clamback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller.
Worked with me on the price and sent out a beautiful clock.

Highly recommended!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought, sell and trade with Glenn for years! Great guy! 100% recommended.
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller! Item as described and prompt shipping.

Thanks Glenn!
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dealing with Glenn was a very satisfying and rewarding experience. I look forward to my doing so again, and highly recommend him to others.
Munkybugg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received the the carbs I bought today. Everything checks out good, and I got them in good time.
It was good doing business with Glenn, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

"If you ain't first, your last"
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a type 3 door from Glenn. Door was in super nice condition. Thanks for the delivery to El Prado VW show. Excellent seller you can trust.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn shipped me a handle for my 50 beetle, sent tracking, and it was received fast and well packed. Good seller
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Glenn for the nice horn button. Arrived fast and safe. cheers -
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

glenn bornhoff bought an item from me. No dawdling about with Glenn, Promptly and Smartly effected Payment. Reminded me of receipt of item, always a Nice thing to do. Once again Glenn, ThanksVeryMuch.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Glenn for the rims. They look great and arrived safe being well packed. cheers ~
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Glenn for the fast shipping on the Zenith Manifolds! Look Great!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a fan shroud and a bunch of pieces from Glenn. They all arrived in better condition than I had expected. He responded to my emails quickly, answered any questions that I had, and got the parts shipped out the next day. I would definitely purchase parts from him again. Thanks!
John E
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a set of carb rebuild kits from Glenn . I could not be happier with the quality and speed of the purchase.
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn was quick to reply to messages I sent about an item I wanted to buy. Shipped it out as promised and kept me updated during the process. Would buy from again.
2002EVC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: glenn bornhoff - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and service from Glenn. Shipping was fast and the NOS steering wheel I bought from him was perfect. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: