Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Harkenfarkel - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Gs Spot VW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
rpwrangler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just completed a transaction with Greg and he's a man of his word. Good transaction with fast shipping! Very Happy
stoneloco808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my carb tubes from Greg. Excellent transaction.
regalasr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a good deal on a back up light, fast shipping, I will buy from Greg again.
monsonb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Greg was fast with replies, and fast with shipping. I would be happy to work with him again.
palcantar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought e-brake handle flanges from him,shipping was quick, no problems at all. Thanks
miller0358
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: 71 super Reply with quote

I just bought a 71 super with no motor advertised as a rust free Ca. car. 43 years old with no rust is kind of hard to believe, but I needed a body and took a chance. The car arrived yesterday and I can't believe that there is absolutely no rust at all. I would recommend buying anything that Greg is selling as he is certainly a man of his word. Thanks again Greg. Jeff
acarbonell67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg is an outstanding seller. Worked with me on logistics for the part I needed. Shipped part and arrived the next day. I would be happy to buy/work with him again.
Spatz16Fity
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Excellent Transaction Reply with quote

Greg offers quality parts and superior customer service. He maintained
good contact throughout our transaction, packed my part nicely and shipped in a timely manner. Judging by the contact I had with him and the part I received Greg is conscientious and skilled at his craft. Would do business with
G's Spot Volkswagen again.
offshores
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a lower A pillar/front quarter donor section off of Greg. I sent him a few pics of what I needed and he sent some pics back of what he had. We agreed on a price, he cut off the section, packaged it nicely and it was at my door shortly thereafter. Would buy from again.
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my snowflake taillights for nice price and well packaged from Greg. Smooth transaction, friendly business, safe shipping overseas. What else we need?
Perfect seller! Applause

Tomi from Hungary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rma42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Greg is an excellent seller. Purchased a front window for my 73 Bay bus from Greg. transaction was perfect. Prompt communications, and quality product. Thanks again - Dave Samba member ( rma42 )
advCo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some sheet metal repair pieces for my bay window from Greg. He sent me some extra pieces he had in addition to what I paid for. Great seller, I will buy from Greg again!
A bunch of vintage Japanese motorcycles
"Much ingenuity with a little money is vastly more profitable and amusing than much money without ingenuity." -A. Bennett
mbjeeper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a roof clip from Greg. He packed it well for a Greyhound shipment and there was no damage cross country.
The roof was just as he described it and he even threw in some extras.
Good man.
Recommend. Will deal with again.

Greg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bay window floor piece which was shipped quick with good communication.

Steve
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don't want to bad mouth this seller so i'll ask first, anyone know Greg or drive by his shop? About a month ago i paid him for some early beetle T-bars which he acknowledged receiving payment, AND then he fell off the face of the earth. I have not recieved the t-bars and he won't return my email, pms or phone calls. H-E-L-P
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

Greg emailed back. He's been having medical complications so he is going to refund my money which will be easier right now than trying to ship out the t-bars. I'll update when i receive my refund.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

busey wrote:
Greg emailed back. He's been having medical complications so he is going to refund my money which will be easier right now than trying to ship out the t-bars. I'll UPDATE when i receive my refund.

FYI to future purchasers with G's Spot VW in Tehachapi California. It seems the guy has been in really bad shape, so i'm not going to hassle him too much for the $50 refund he owes me. He does have almost 200 other items up For Sale here on TheSamba so i would be interested to find out if/when he resumes selling again.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

busey wrote:
busey wrote:
Greg emailed back. He's been having medical complications so he is going to refund my money which will be easier right now than trying to ship out the t-bars. I'll UPDATE when i receive my refund.

FYI to future purchasers with G's Spot VW in Tehachapi California. It seems the guy has been in really bad shape, so i'm not going to hassle him too much for the $50 refund he owes me. He does have almost 200 other items up For Sale here on TheSamba so i would be interested to find out if/when he resumes selling again.

I'm going to check the mailbox in a bit to check for my refund. If nothing is in the mail than it will be another week of wait-and-see.
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

I really don't know what Gregs deal is? He logs in regularly to TheSamba, updates his ads and yet is going to burn me for some stupid T-bars. He promised to refund $50 he got from me when he felt it was easier to do so then shipping out the t-bars due to a broken leg. I can't believe someone is willing to burn someone else over 50 measly dollars. What a LOSER! Rolling Eyes
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Harkenfarkel - [email protected] Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=

I wish i would have read that^ feedback before dealing with Loser Greg from Gs Spot VW. :fist:

Too late now and i'm lucky it was only $50 Shame on you

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: