Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugguy1967
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
VWman1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a cam and lifters. Items were as described. Great communication. Highly recommended. Thanks Very Happy
mlaiola
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: bugguy1967 . [email protected] Reply with quote

Did business again with Tabari and was very satisfied with the transaction.

Communication was prompt and frequent. The parts were received and were immaculate and well packed.

I will definitely buy from him again.
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a new set of fast fab T bars for a great price. Smooth transaction and a great guy. Thanks again.
andreasschmieg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Thermostat Flaps Reply with quote

Thumbs up!
LivinInnaVWBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought the highest quality cam bearings currently available from him. VERY communicative, fast shipping and a reasonable price. Very pleased.
Pizza Eater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Just purchased some Glyco cam bearings from Bugguy1967, fast shipping and smooth transaction.
Thank you.

Smile
Rbfara
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought several sets of rocker arm shaft shims for my Nov '59 36hp 'cause they have to hit the valve stems just off center. I couldn't find the proper ones (for 16mm rocker shaft) anywhere. Don't know how he tracked them down but he did. Tabari is communicative and a total professional. The parts were packaged well and arrived swiftly. One of these days I'd like to try out one of his motors.
Thanks T
dmend
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought rocker arm shims. Fast delivery. Easy to buy from. Will buy from him again.
dmend
blacksheep214
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Very good experience! Quick response on my e-mails, shipped quickly and also informed me on status. Happy with the parts I received as well. Would definitely do business again Very Happy
ssmalibu2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought some cam bearing and cooling flap bumpers from Tabari. Great Communication and shipping was fast. I would recommend him and would buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I got a pile of spring shims,fast and appear to be very good quality, no burrs like most,great guy. thanks!!!!
Marshall Hale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Tabari kept me informed throughout the transaction. The moldings were extremely well packaged and were in better condition than described in the ad. Would purchase from Tabari again.
VWnutjob9278
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I inquired about any dual 40s for sale and he promptly responsed with some pictures of late italian 40s and a fair price. He was prompt to respond and kept in touch while he sent one of them out to get the plugs for the bowl replaced. He shipped them out the first day after sending the money over the weekend and I received them the next day. Will definitely check his ads again!
marce1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Great seller, products exactly as described, great communication and fast shipping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I purchased solex vacuum caps from Tabari. Smooth transaction with good communication and fast mailing. cheers - Gary
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

As always, great communication and fast shipping, awesome to deal with,
thanks again!!!!
mcdonaldneal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Great seller!
Very good communication and discussion of the options before Tabari put together a set of CB rocker arms, machined for Porsche 911 adjusters, Gene Berg solid rocker shafts and shaft support blocks machined to allow full adjustment.
Fair price for what looks like great quality work, and a really helpful guy, great to deal with.
The only downside was that I got hit with a big import tax bill when the items arrived, but this could only have been avoided if the declared value had been reduced, which we didn't discuss.
Many thanks!

Stop dead photo links! Post photos to The Samba Gallery!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

EXCELLENT person to deal with. Shipped it out the same day and it was exactly what I needed! I IWLL buy from again! THANK YOU!!!
Hempy76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I inquired to his ad to have swivel adjusters fitted to my 36hp rockers on a vintage speed engine for my bus. Tabari responded quickly and was up for the task. We also agreed that it would be cool to make solid shafts out of the stock rocker shaft assy.. He knocked out the machining very quickly, with progress updates and pictures.Quick and very well packaged shipping. Which was great, considering I'm in Ohio and he's in California.
I ran into a snag with the pushrods being to long due to the heads being flycut to raise C.R.. He gladly offered to take apart my pushrods, cut to length and reassymble.
Everything went together beautiful.
Very impressed with his attention to detail and machine work. Great doing business with him, would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

recently ordered a set of modified rocker arms from Tabari and it turned out awesome. i am in South East Asia. excellent.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: