Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugguy1967
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Tabari reworked a set of 36hp rocker arms and shafts my WW Okrasa engine I will be putting together for my '60 ragtop. He is top notch in communications and workmanship! If you have any questions he goes out of his way to help. If anyone is considering building a 36hp either stock or modified, his rocker arm mods are the way to go! Thanks again, Tabari!
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Hello There,

I purchased some of Tabari's thermostat flap rubber bumpers. Tabari was super helpful and is a great communicator. The first package was lost in the mail, tracking update still says delayed. Tabari was understanding, resent the bumpers, and refused more money for the troubles. MUCH appreciated! I would purchase form Tabari again without hesitation and recommend him as a seller. Thanks so much for the time and following up on if the second package arrived. It did and the bumpers are a great fit.

Cheers!
Mike
saw2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Sent Tabari a set of stock rocker arms to do his style of machining for using 911 style adjusters. His communication was great and the rockers came back great also.These look much better than the usual way of grinding material off underside of rocker arm for Porsche style adjuster fit.

Also had him send me some various thickness of rocker side play shims which were also high quality. Great to do business with and sure I will do business with again.

Tabari, Thanks Again.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I ordered sets of 36hp and 40hp up rocker shims from Tabari. Came quickly,and beautifully made. Also rubber bumpers and clips for the thermostat flappers. All look nice. Thanks,Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Josiah Wallace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I can not begin to say enough about Tabari. I know this sounds like a paid add but this guy is fantastic. I have never seen someone take so much time and effort to make sure that our engine build was done correctly. Expert attention to every detail. He even gave us a lengthy spec sheet with every single part used and specifications. He does not just build you and engine and give it to you. He explained everything and makes sure you are a part of the process and makes sure you break it in properly. I doubt you will ever hear a complaint about Tabari. A HUGE thank you to the guys on this forum who recommended him to me.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Had some 1.25 rocker arms, shafts and the blocks machined by Tabari. All I can say is TOP NOTCH WORK!!! I got them outta the box and my jaw dropped, Beautiful. Turn around time was excellent, Great communication, Will be doing business with him again for sure.. Thank You Sir
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought engine bolt from him. Fast shipping and a great price.
youngnstudly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I purchased a cam and matching lifters from Tabari. The price was good, communication was excellent, parts were packed well for shipping, and shipping was very quick. I'm glad I purchased these parts from Tabari and would certainly purchase from him again. Very smooth transaction.

Andy
Lingwendil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Grabbed a pair of engine bolts with the integral flange, trick part, good communication, fast shipping. Good dude Cool

Modify your Kadrons for SVDA http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8115884#8115884

Cast iron VJU4BR8 SVDA reference thread- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

Need replacement filters for original Kadron aircleaners? WIX #42087 is a perfect fit, as is Napa Gold #2087!
Shane6 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Quick turn around and attention to detail. Does what he says he will. What more could you want?
Kevin W
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Nice job machining the rocker arms and fast turnaround.
(507) 312-0006
Dan Ruddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought some rocker thrust shims from Tabari. Excellent hard to find stuff. Thanks
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Ordered a distributor cap and 8.2mm CB wires from Tabari.

Smooth transaction. He sent me an image of the shipping receipt and the label on the package.

The shipment arrived today. Packaged well.

Now I have a 009 distributor cap and plug wires to match my CB Digital distributor. Should it decide to shit the bed on a drive. Shocked
It'll be an easy roadside swap if necessary.

I highly recommend buying from Tabari. I'll keep an eye on his adds for anything I need in the future.

Thanks man!

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
dennismcd707
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I had Tabari order some 1.1 rockers and then machine them for me (back cut and dished). I just got them and they look terrific. Good communication, packaging, and machine work. I highly recommend buying 'stuff' from Tabari.
1971 Super Beetle, 1776, dual Weber's, roller crank, big valve modified racing heads, close ratio trans, lowered suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, car has over 368,000 actual miles. (RIP 1970 Beetle/Baja, 1986 GTI, 1999 Jetta, 2002 Jetta)
Culito

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I've been working with Tabari on a custom Type 4 top end rebuild (new pistons, cylinders, heads). He's been extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

Highly recommended!
johnnypan wrote:
...dont pay no attention to Culito,he's a cornhole..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rodjr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Tabari has machined a bunch of rockers for me as well as flycut some heads and match ported intakes. First class work ALWAYS! He always asks any questions before he begins to make sure he does exactly as you wish, very refreshing in a hobby where everyone seems to do it however they want regardless of what you ask for.
I have always been happy with Tabari's prices, and he always gets work done in a timely matter, always reply's in a short time when i try to contact him.
can't beat the service!
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I bought a set of swivel foot valve adjustors from Tabari. He responded very quickly to my questions, shipped quickly and sorted out an issue we had perfectly.

I will be more things from you. Laughing
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought a pulley from me
Everything went great
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ryohey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought a Crankshaft Timing Gear Retaining Clip. Got it fast, great communication. Will def buy from again.
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Super seller! I highly recommend Tabari. Excellent service and quality. It truly doesn't get any better.

He built some 36 HP solid shaft rockers for me. His machine work is second to none.

I would buy from him again.
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: