Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugguy1967
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Excellent seller! I just got the parts for rebuilding my thermostat flaps and a reconditioned thermostat. Great person to deal with.
fuguboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Fast shipping to Hawai’i easy transaction.
bad91teg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

i bought a modified fan shroud from him . the dude is good . great parts .very good packaging . and fast .. thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Good seller, great prices, fast shipping! Thanks T-man.
Lingwendil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Picked up an older US made alternator pulley from Tabari recently, it was well packed, priced reasonably, and shipped quickly. Great experience, highly recommended!

Modify your Kadrons for SVDA http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8115884#8115884

Cast iron VJU4BR8 SVDA reference thread- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

Need replacement filters for original Kadron aircleaners? WIX #42087 is a perfect fit, as is Napa Gold #2087!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
calvinater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought some back cut rockers and TP adjusters, excellent time frame and beautiful work. Thank you.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Great price,quality, and fast shipping. Thanks Tabari.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lost69Convertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

I bought thermostat control flap retention clips from buguy1967. Good price, they arrived a week later, and the condition on the parts was good and matched the advertisement. The retention clips fit my control flaps very well. Good seller, I recommend.
Jason37
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Purchased rockers and surfaced rocker blocks. Excellent communication, parts were prepped in a timely fashion and well packaged. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Don Jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Outstanding Seller - I purchased rocker shaft shims and they were of excellent quality. I couldn't have shimmed my Scat rockers without his great assortment of shims. I will purchase from him again!
Bug53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Bought a set of single Stateside springs.
Shipped quickly and
as described.
Nice stuff.
Thanks
Bug53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Originally I posted as a satisfied buyer and everything acceptable.
After trying to use Stateside single valve springs on a stock head they do not fir in AutoLinea heads without modification. They are considerably larger in diameter than OEM springs.
Tried PM to Tabari.
One week now .......... crickets!

Stateside Tuning singles are a loser.

Careful of this seller despite the good reputation.
bugguy1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: bugguy1967 - [email protected] - Tabari Reply with quote

Context to the 2/24 feedback: I was travelling out of the country, my email was set to notify people that emailed, but the customer used thesamba to message me. 1.5-2 weeks was enough time for him to lose patience and decide to leave feedback that affects my reputation.

When I returned, I followed up, but he had already decided to use another spring set. Nothing is wrong with Statesides. His spring pockets must be too small. If the customer wouldn't have damaged the springs by grinding on them, I would've either refunded or traded the springs with the Otevas that he originally asked for.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: