Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fairweather - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fairweather
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 21, 2024
Texxxxx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good...just ordered one!
PigPen83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: I like it..BUT..... Reply with quote

I've been debating on hetting one, but the olny thing is it cover's up the ashtray,(I've never used the ashtray for cig's) but the little stash compartment underneath it I've used a bunch....
fairweather
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been debating on hetting one, but the olny thing is it cover's up the ashtray,(I've never used the ashtray for cig's) but the little stash compartment underneath it I've used a bunch....

I can do all sorts of custom mods that make it fit your specific purposes. Here's one I made for a customer that wanted coin trays to keep the change handy for when driving alot of toll roads.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here's a size comparison between the smaller version and the normal version that also has a flat space installed for mounting gauges.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Texxxxx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my organizer today and it works well. Fairweather does a nice job of it.
stormforge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm *REALLY* pleased with the Dash Organizer I got from Fairweather. It's very nicely made and finished, fits perfectly, and does a great job holding various cups plus all my change, etc... He shipped it immediately too. Definite must-have accessory for me.

-Bill
'89 Syncro
Williamtaylor33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: I like it..BUT..... Reply with quote

PigPen83 wrote:

Fairweathers dash organizer is my favorite interior mod. I think its safe to say that you'll get alot more use out of fairweathers work than out of the factory ashtray.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: