Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BlastMasterMannyFresh
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digs wrote:
I am a member from Australia and bought some parts from Manny. Due to ridiculous complications with a forwarding service Manny went over above his responsibility to ensure my items got to me.

I can not recommend him highly enough as a seller.

Thanks!

Durk, I'm glad our odyssey is over and you finally got your parts, I only did what was my responsibility to do to make sure you got what you paid for.
And let this be a lesson to any overseas buyers, DO NOT use the parcel forwarding service out of Elkhart Indiana, For what I was told by the Elkhart post office when this package when MIA back in November, these people are not keeping their end of the bargain, they are constantly on the move from one location to another, to the point that the post office there now returns the packages to senders as soon as they see any of the many addresses they use on it. it is a waste of time and money and in many cases merchandise just never makes it to their destination.
We were lucky I got on this as soon as I realized what was going on and I got to talk to post master and followed up several times until they located our package, and they sent it back to me, and I in turn sent it straight to Australia once I got it and now everybody is happy, but I can see how a seller can become frustrated by all the hoops I had to jump through to get this package back and just say, I'm done, I shipped it where I was told to ship it, your problem now buddy and walk away form it.
All in all a great lesson to learn and most important, I'm glad Durk is happy with our transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
microbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a rag handle off Manny for my 61... very pleased with the entire transaction... Great guy to deal with, Thanks Again
Richard
air_cooled75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Can't get in touch Reply with quote

Manny, I don't know if there is a connection problem on my end or yours or through the site, but, I have been trying to get hold of you for almost 3 weeks with no reply from you.

I'm writing about the NOS seat lever hardware you have listed on the classifieds. If you see this could you send me an email - [email protected]

Thanks, Andrew W.
air_cooled75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have not heard anything from this guy about the NOS seat lever, even though he is continually active on this site.

Don't know what else to say...
Double G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manny bought some parts from me and it went smoothly.
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

: Bought a Ghia front apron from Manny and he keep his word.He is highly recomended,and will buy from him again.thank-you again,Rafy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the tin, Manny! Thanks for getting it over to me, and very well packaged! Will be back for more when the time comes. Thanks again!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manny moved a valuable roof rack from Virginia to Pennsylvania for me. He is a valued asset to this site. Thanks Manny!
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
Manny moved a valuable roof rack from Virginia to Pennsylvania for me. He is a valued asset to this site. Thanks Manny!

I can't take all the credit for that Greg, as it turned out it was a 3 man effort to get the roof rack from Tampa to Philly,
it started in Lance's bus
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

then it somehow moved to Robert's bus somewhere along the way

and THEN I got it from Robert's shop in Richmond and dropped it off to Philly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikiesurfs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased some wiper blade inserts from Manny. His communication was excellent, the parts were exactly as he described and he promptly shipped them. A no-hassle transaction.

Thanks again, Manny!

Mike
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some more parts from Manny and again another awesome transaction.rightly describe,fast shipping and a good price.Will buy again thanks again."keep up the good work"
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Manny, for the bus tail pipe.
Best wishes for pleasant Holidays ! ~ Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MortenJuul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some bumper guards from Manny. Great stuff, great seller and fast shipping to Denmark. Thanks
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought a pair of OG commercial door panels from Manny. They were well packed, shipped quickly and, best of all, were in better shape than the pictures showed. Winning!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
chuck pro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a 1975 Hot VWs Magazine from Mannys66, it is the famous "Cal Look" issue. Not only did the quality of the magazine exceed what I expected, It was packaged up with the utmost detail to insure perfect delivery. Not even UPS could have hurt this relic. Excellent job! Would buy again from Mannys66.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Manny for the horn button.. cheers - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some radio trim from Manny, and was a great transaction (including some great artwork that would make Gibbs jealous). Definitely recommend him!
moonstomper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered a 66 emergency flasher knob from manny and received the item exactly as it was pictured. he was responsive to my emails and answered my inquiries promptly. would surely buy from him again.

many thanks!
notorious B.U.G.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered rear ashtray, Good Communication and fast shipping.
Thanks Manny!
Chris
alxthompson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a gas tank from Manny and the item arrived to my home fast and without problem. Thanks Manny
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: