Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BlastMasterMannyFresh
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manny is a good seller.

I purchased a taillight. Came wrapped up nice in one piece.
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
DonWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got some glass from Manny it came very well packed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulletsStock66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a shifter knob. Item was in excellent condition, which is always a positive. Transaction was smooth & I received item promptly 👍. A pleasure to do business with seller "mannys66".
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some used original VW rear pop out windows.

Item precisely as pictured and described. Item was shipped promptly and packaged well. Arrived intact and ready to go.

Would buy from Manny again.
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
micdub 63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a cancelation ring from Manny and he was great to work with.His communications were concise and prompt, and he showed a willingness to be flexible that certainly helped the deal go through. I would recommend him highly. Thanks for helping me out, Manny!
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a fuel tap from Manny. Communication was great, item as described, packaged nicely and sent promptly. A+++
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Paid for an ash tray april 30th, may 6th he said it would go out that day or the next. I emailed him that I had not received it weeks ago. Still no ash tray or email back. Today is june 10th
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

DG creations wrote:
Paid for an ash tray april 30th, may 6th he said it would go out that day or the next. I emailed him that I had not received it weeks ago. Still no ash tray or email back. Today is june 10th

As of yesterday June 12th 2019 emailed to DG Creations gmail adress

"Derek I apologize for the ashtray, I honestly do not know what happened to it, I mailed it the day I asked you for your adress, and I cannot find the record of the shipping, I've been having some issues loging to my email adress, and it wasnt until yesterday that my buddy mentioned something about my feed back on the samba, with that said, I issued you a full refund, plus a little extra for your trouble. Again my apology , this is not the way I normally do business, if you wish to discuss this any further, my phone number is ...

Show quoted text
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not sure what happened. And I'm bummed not to get the ashtray.
BUT I'm glad to see that Manny is a stand-up guy. He refunded me my money plus a little extra.
Hope things go better next time he has a piece I want.
Thanks Derek Gregg
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manny is a stand up guy and always does the right thing.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
IBABUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

2 hooded sweatshirts

I have responded to this ad no less than 6 times since it was put up, both through the ad and by sending him a PM. Never got any response even though ad continues to be renewed.

Is there some kind of email issue here?
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Contacted Manny about purchasing an item and he responded immediately. Payment went smooth and he shipped promptly! good packaging of a fragile item as well.

will buy again.
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: mannys66 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Contacted Manny about some cargo door handles he had for sale. He quickly responded that he would check if they were what I was looking for. Turns out they were not but he did check his stash and came across exactly what I needed. Shipped it quickly and got exactly what I asked for. Great seller.

Thanks Manny

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction. Thanks again Manny. 108%!
Ctown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item recently from Manny. Very prompt response, easy to deal with and item was exactly as described . Was very happy he had item out for shipping the next day and followed up several times to make sure item arrived and was as expected. Overall very pleased and would definitely buy from him again. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve known my brotha for many years now and I’ve done a lot with him over the years and never a bad deal whether we are trading or buying or selling to each other it’s always the best when dealing and just talking and hanging with my brotha its always the best of times. Thankyou for all you do brotha.
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
59 renault dauphine (work in progress)
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a wrench from Manny and the item came in a very timely fashion and was very well packaged. I am super appreciative! Thanks Manny!
ivanterrible1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction with prompt communication and shipping with tracking. Thanks again!
drmmrboy74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased some KG quarter windows from Manny. The packaging was exceptional and the product was exactly as described. All-in-all, this was a great experience and I hope to do business with him in the future.
A+++++
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BlastMasterMannyFresh - [email protected] Reply with quote

drmmrboy74 wrote:
I recently purchased some KG quarter windows from Manny. The packaging was exceptional and the product was exactly as described. All-in-all, this was a great experience and I hope to do business with him in the future.
A+++++

Thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback, I take shipping and handling very serious around here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: