Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

AXAM - [email protected] - Anthony Merjano
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: AXAM
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: AXAM - [email protected] - Anthony Merjano Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of heavy duty tranny mounts. Anthony emailed quickly and sent them right out. He was easy to pay and they arrived a few days later.

Thanks Anthony... i'll be happy to buy from you again.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: subject: Anthony Merjano - AXAM - [email protected] - Anthony Reply with quote

Hi - I just purchased a set of original door panels from Anthony.
Super nice guy, who went out of his way for the transaction.
I highly recommend. - Gray Oval
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried multiple avenues to reach Anthony regarding a set of Porsche 356 wheels he expressed interest in buying, so at this point I'm moving on to the next interested buyer.

Anthony emailed me about two weeks ago, offering to put a deposit on the wheels and said he was interested in them. I e-mailed back twice with affirmation this would be acceptable and never heard back. I also sent a PM, also to no response.

I didn't want to sell the wheels from underneath him, and made multiple attempts to confirm interest, but at this point I will assume I can approach the next interested buyer.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction with Anthony. Quick response, quick shipping. Will do business with him again. Thank you!
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another great transaction. Excellent seller. He responds quickly to any e-mails and keeps you posted all the way. Totally painless. Cool
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: