Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cjsmitty - [email protected] - Corey / Smitty's Auto Body
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cjsmitty
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 10, 2024
brandonsharksfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey hooked me up with an Empi T Shifter. It was new as described. Fast shipping and e-mail responses. Great deal of course! Very knowledgable and answer all my questions!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks Corey!
MAUI VW DRAG RACER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: High torque starter Reply with quote

Thanks Corey for the great deal on the starter,very nice condition, fair price,boxed up nicely, first class.Aloha,Nelson
casey & the cricketes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly recommend Corey, great seller, shipper and a real nice dude. again highly recommended. thanks to Corey I'll be cruisin around in 36hp style, well once i get all this rust liberated from my bus. thanks Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
matthew smith1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been working on my 59 seamed gate bus i bought off corey.. Love it! best bus ever.
Described as is and cant wait to get it on the road.
Cheers
Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jay Basken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: 1000.00 bus Reply with quote

I bought A bus from Corey for 1000.00. He could of easily got 2500 for it, it was a great deal. He was very professional and prompt responses to any messages left. I would and am planning on using his services for many more projects.
Jay Basken
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a part off of Corey and when it arrived there was an issue with it which he may not have noticed prior to shipping. I notified Corey and he took care of it immediately in a professional manner. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks Corey.
23windowman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great service many thanks
BDSBSS23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an velvet green/ white door I needed for my bus. I am very happy with the door in very good shape. Small rust but nothing I can't fix. Good service. Will buy from him again.
Pillar repair with 65 bus
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=530360
jimmywhite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: low light Reply with quote

Bought a car from CJ it's a beauty, smooth transaction good guy to deal with
James
pomeroymitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: 61 15 Window Bus Reply with quote

Just purchased a 61 15 Window Bus from Cory. Cory described the vehicle exact. Great commications. He even delivered it. Great seller.
Will buy from him again.

Thanks Again Cory. Very Happy

Mitch Pomeroy
CarlIseminger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey had a South Wind gas heater for a bus that I wanted. We worked out a reasonable price for the item plus shipping. Item arrived exactly as described and was very well packed. Thank you Corey.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to a wanted ad Corey had.

I sent pics, he told me which pieces he wanted, he paid quickly, everything went well.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey called and asked about a seat and radio I had. Made a deal and he was on the road to my house, within minutes. He even brought me a headlight switch that I needed for a project that I am working on. He does what he says and it was an easy transaction. Thanks Bro.
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up an Old Speed beam from Corey a couple of weeks ago and Corey was awesome to deal with. Answered all of my questions even a week after the purchase. Would buy from him again at any time. Thanks again Corey!!
vwcrewcab1965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of doublecab partition panels from Corey that were better than described. Great packaging, fast shipping. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After having my car painted my a somee what friend and it going south just a few months after I decided to give Smitty's Auto Body a try for a full on re paint on my 56 Oval. Corey was very professional when dealing with him from start to finish!! Every aspect of the shop from the office to the employees and the quality of work are top notch in my opinion!! I am very pleased with how my car turned out and how everything was handled!! I would not hesitate to refer this shop to anyone I know!! Thanks again for all the hard work Corey and crew!!
John26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: good experience with Corey Reply with quote

I purchased a 1963 Notchback from Corey. It was exactly as he described it. The timing of my buy and ability to pick up the project were off. He trusted me and I trusted him. When I was able to come pick up the car, he waited for me, helped me out with any info he could give, her helped me load up the car, and even GAVE me some origonal wheels so I can make the car beautifully stock! You really get the feeling that Corey cares about his reputation over making money on the deal, or anything else. Plus he loves VWs, enjoying knowing that a car will be loved and worked on to be driven again.

It was one of those dealings where you are reasurred that good men can make honost deals. It has been a very good experience with Corey.
Thanks Corey.
kchud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: VW DC Reply with quote

I had allot of work done to my DC by Smitty's ...I highly recommend using them for any & all of your VW repairs! They take pride in there workmanship & reputation - they go the extra mile to find the right parts & install them properly.
Corey & crew kept me in the loop every step of the way.
So in summery - they're a "Top Notch VW shop" ...go visit them and see what I mean
veedubman72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey just finished up doing all the bodywork and paint on my little rabbit pickup. Here's the build thread so you can see some of the great work he did.

I couldn't ask for a better bodyshop. He's awesome to work with and his attention to detail is fantastic. Even put up with all the little curveballs I threw at him. I'm sticking with Corey from here on out. He's going to be helping me restore my '56 bug next and all of my other VWs

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=592369
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank Corey and his Crew for a job well done! I am an "Originl Paint Patina Guy" and have a Solid ccolor original paint deluxe. I talked to a co worker of mine, as he is into vintage original paint cars, about good body/paint guy's. He suggested another shop, but I chose Corey and the Crew at "Smitty's, as I knew that Corey would not steer me wrong, as he is passionate about original paint and keeping it as close to as original as possible. I called him and he told me to bring it up for an estimate.

My wife and the kid's went with me on my Birthday to get an estimate. He went over the bus with us and we ended up leaving it with him. I told him to take his time, as we didn't need it back right away. He stayed in touch through the whole process and there was No Final bill suprises, unlike other local shops. The bill was the bill. No more, No less. The bus turned out great and better than we expected. It is very hard to
find someone that has the talent and ability, let alone the Integrity that Corey and the Crew at Smitty's has! Corey treats people how he would want to be treated, with respect and dignity. It is VERY hard to find a shop with these Values now a days. We left feeling like a Valued customer and not like a number. Thank you for your hard work and Great customer service Corey. We will tell everyone we know about your shop!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: