Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 1971.V.W.Bus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:45 am    Post subject: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a shifter from Dan, the whole transaction went smoothly - absolutely no problems, fast shipping, well packaged, and exactly as described. I Would definitely recommend Dan and would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks Dan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The Fixerupper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 67 VW hubcap from Dan. This is one fine honest seller. I paid cash and my item was processed quickly and the hubcap was exactly as described. I will buy from him again.
MortenJuul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Deluxe trim Reply with quote

Bought a deluxe piece for my bay. Nice item and great deal all the way. Thanks
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some vent windows from Dan. They were better than described. They were packaged well and arrived quickly. Look forward to purchasing from again.
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a small part from Dan and he treated me like a friend. Great friendly guy which I am privileged to know. Thanks Dan for the smooth transaction. I just came back from my trip and good to touch base with you again.
cricketseed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item was exactly as advertised, reasonably priced, and well-packed. Smooth sailing all the way. Would definitely buy from Dan again.
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

The first purchase was a nice experience! Nice parts, carefull packaging, fast shipping! Excellent service! Thank you Hallberg Family!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a front turn signal lens from Dan and it was exactly as described and packaged well. Cheers
Zwölfzylinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

My first (and only one, until now) transaction through The Samba was a Type 2 turn signal I bought from Dan.
The transaction was absolutely cool and part was excellent. I do recommend!
Vic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased front bumper. Item was accurately depicted in pictures. Packaging was great and Dan shipped it super fast. A stress free transaction. I would use Dan again.
BigAl 713
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of new heater boxes, Fantastic! Wrapped like fine china. A 1st class seller. Thanks.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some engine tin from Dan. Well packed and came quick. Looks great. Thanks Dan. Bill.
visibleink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast shipping, legit seller.

<-- Helga, she slammed her dub in '53 and adjusted valves with her teeth
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a nice interior mirror. Smooth and easy . Cheers -
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

I struck a deal with 1971.V.W.Bus for two Very Nice parts. As I paid by Postal Money Order 1971.V.W.Bus was Very patient with me and gave me ample time to acquire Money Order and post it out. Package was posted out to me Priority Mail 22 July-Where once in the Custody of US Postal Service it evidently languished in a holding cell in Colorado for 14 days before taking up movement and zipping here in 3 days. Earlier in Wuhan season it took a package some 28 days to travel First Class from Tennessee to California. Before Wuhan caper, took a package 21 days from Tennessee to California First Class. Thanks Very Much Dan, for the Great Detail and Care in making up the package.
Relyt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a piece of engine tin, it arrived quickly and in excellent shape. Thanks!
205T (Bill)
MountainKeep
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a sweet Sapphire XI radio from Dan. It arrived early, well packaged, and better than expected. Great transaction all the way around!
Thanks Dan!
vwknut71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: 1971.V.W.Bus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some engine tin from Dan, shipped quickly, arrived well packed and as described. would not hesitate to purchase from again
Bob
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: