Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: skills@eurocarsplus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
magnus0328
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

I placed an ad on here looking for some clips for the gauge cluster on my '73 Bay. Don ( skills@eurocarsplus) responded back and told me that he would send them to me at no charge. All he asked for was a self addressed envelope to send them back to me, and positive feedback on Samba.

A week or so goes by and he didnt here from me about them. He took it upon himself to email me asking me if I was still wanting them. I just by chance sent the envelope that day. Not many people would send an email asking if you were still interested in FREE parts!

A few days later, I get a package from him with the 4 clips inside. He not only gave me the clips for free, but he also sent me a small box, instead of the envelope. He also covered the $1.50 shipping.

This seller is great, reliable and has great communication. He will definately not let you down if you are getting parts from him.

All he requested in return was positive feedback on Samba... My pleasure!

Thanks man!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the feedback Wink i know what its like to need that pissy little part no one wants to ship. besides, it does wonders for my karma

glad to help out
fluxcap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to Don last night. He needed a door section to revert a one piece window conversion back to stock. I had a damaged door and told him I would send a donor section for the cost of shipping. He sent payment immediately and threw in a little extra for a beer! Thanks!

"It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: