Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: avery's air cooled
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: all good.... Reply with quote

Another Positive recommendation . Nice valve covers, shipped fast.
Thank you - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice smooth transaction with great communication. No issues here, thanks!
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a Heat/Defrost Union/Y Pipe Under Dash, very good condition, fast shipment. JS
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of Gurney wheels for my bay bus. Great transaction. Speedy reply to my e-mail and very quick shipping. Wheels are exactly as described. A great seller. Thanks!
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and fast shipping on a rebuilt 78-79 AFM, with a 90-day warranty! Received it and ready to install this on my Riviera. Many thanks!

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kpf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've placed two orders with Avery's Air Cooled, and both times everything went very smoothly. They had exactly what I was looking for and the prices were great.

Thank you Avery's!

Kris
58ragman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Placed an order from averys was a little skeptical but after receiving a email stating they will take care of me and will be sure to deliver high quality set of arms upper and lower I was good.JUST needed them to arrived to confirm the quality.YES sir they do live up to their standards and claims.I rate them a 5 out of 5 stars and again 5 out of 5 stars on shipping they were extremely fast period.
In the end

I will be back

for more goods

thanks
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Order a part from Avery's Air Cooled and received my item. Quick response on emails and fast shipping. Highly recommended.
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just ordered a cabriolet top from them and dealt with Linda, one of the owners. All I can say is that this shop values customer service above everything. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Words cant express enough how much I would recommend them. For you guys that have them as a local shop you don't know how lucky you are.

I hope to one day be able to visit in person.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not only did he have dome light I was looking for (with an honest description of what was good and not good about it), but he was able to find some seat belts I was also looking for. Smooth transaction. Thanks!

-Harry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Needed a brass distributor drive gear for a new engine build. Avery had a NOS in the box for a fair price.

thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nie zu alt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a piece of engine tin for our '72 Westy. Very happy with the part and would not hesitate to buy from Avery's again. Thanks!

'66 VW Westfalia
'72 VW Westfalia
'04 Porsche Carrera 4S
Oldbugss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of Type 3 rear backing plates for a Beetle conversion. Great communication and a fast ship.
I know I am going to contact them again soon for more stuff.
vweds57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my switch from Avery's today. Nice part, super quick. Great deal.
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Replied to a Samba ad in December & had a cordial interaction about it on the phone with the owner, Jason. He answered several questions & took care of my purchase without any of the attitude that so many auto repair shops love to dish out.
Good communication after order was placed & the heavy part arrived very carefully packed. A good experience.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Avery is a good dealer. Well satisfied with my purchase.
plastikman187
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am in the process of replacing my single window conversion back to wing windows.

I bought late model wing windows and door glass from them.

Kelley (SP) was super chill, got the parts I needed, shipped them super quick both price and shipping were reasonable.

I will for sure order more parts for my super when I end up needing them.
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

No need to pile on for Avery's but it's been a year since feedback! Avery's is great to work with and helped me with the tins I was looking for. The one's I got from them were just as described. Thanks!
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm a happy repeat customer... plate frame arrived fast - cheers -
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

another positive transaction here. thx again
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: