Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Avery's Air Cooled - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: avery's air cooled
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real good experience dealing with Toby at Avery's. Once I paid for the item the ad got deleted and shipment was done quickly. Package arrived safely and well packed.
Oh communication which is always important to me was excellent. Thanks Toby. Will certainly refer to you for more parts.
Larry

DeadMansRide
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: positive feedback Reply with quote

Just received the parts I bought from Avery's - arrived in time, thoroughly packed, and items was just as described in ad.
Would not hesitate to do business again.
Mr. D's VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Avery's Air Cooled Reply with quote

Had an excellent worry free quick transaction with Avery. Professional kind service. Item I purchased was a large bench seat, and they packed it like nothing I'd ever seen. It could have easily made it through a war zone! Made it through 2 states quickly and in great condition. Product far exceeded my expectations, and was better than the pictures showed. Would not have any concerns buying something large from Avery, and look forward to doing business with this seller in the future. Thanks Avery!
Travdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a original equipment window regulator from Avery's after going through 3 crappy aftermarket ones. What a PITA to keep changing that regulator. Now, the window works better than ever. They shipped it quick and packed it well. Very happy with Avery's.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Purchased Arm Rest bracket Reply with quote

I received this item from Avery's and it was exactly what I needed. A fast shipper and great to deal with.

Thanks!
Ed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
smoovie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a used fresh air grill ( http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1139712 ) and it was just as described and received in just a few days.

Thanks. Wink
napat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brought many parts from Avery. Nice part and nice comunication!
The latest item was late acessory vw steering wheel, air cleaner tube and engine tin ware from Avery.

Part as described and in very good condition!

Thanks,
PAT
from Thailand!
montybur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Oil cooler exhaust tins Reply with quote

Just bought a set of doghouse oil cooler exhaust tins for my 1600 powered '71 Bus. Fast shipping, & tins are in like-knew condition, cleaned & painted. would do business again. Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks, Avery's!

Richard
Midwest Manx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Just the way The Samba ads should work! Reply with quote

Just received the rear trailing arms I bought from Avery's Air-Cooled Auto Parts LLC. Arrived here in central Iowa well packed and with no damage. Parts just as represented in their The Samba ad. A pleasant experience which is much appreciated.

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
darkflaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an 091 from them, fast, cheap shipping. Also ordered a set of trailing arms. Actually talked to them for over an hour on two occasions, learned so much and they were amazingly nice!
HeidiHo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a piece of tin from them, shipped quickly and it's super clean. Can't ask for more.
smuenchrath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an oil filler, pair of valve covers and a NOS fuse box cover.

Great seller, very knowledgable and the package was delivered very fast!
grifspop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Avery's Reply with quote

Bought a used bumper for my Type 3 from them, very smooth transaction. First, they e-mailed me the shipping cost, and charged me exactly that- no hidden packaging or handling charges. The bumper was as described, and came very well packaged. I would buy from them again, and recommend them to everyone!

1957 Beetle "the Mistress"
1958 Speedster Replica "Thor"

To put your finger on the pulse of the Southern Volkswagen movement, click on http://forum.georgiadubs.com/
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: T3 mirror Reply with quote

Quickly, safety package, email support, good choose. Thanks
girlnouveau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a new seat for my 73 Super from the classifieds!

They found me the best shipping quote they could find and then shipped! Fabulous service, parts exactly as described, and shipping and packaging was top notch.

One of the best!
Thanks so much!
GASBNR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a popout from Avery here down in Australia,

Fanastic service and packing,

Very happy Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RA 70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of rear backing plates. I got a call before they arrived informing me the wrong ones were sent, but the correct backing plates were mailed to me when the mistake was realized. Inside the box with the correct plates was a prepaid postage to return the wrong backing plates.

I was very impressed they caught their own mistake, and sent me the correct ones with any BS. I received both items (wrong and correct) very quickly and well packaged. I will be sure to attach that postage return label and drop the box off at the post office on my way to work. Very small inconvenience for an otherwise great and smooth transaction. I will do business with them again. Item came as described and in good condition.
vwspammo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a center intake section, intake end castings, and some tin for my 1971 Westfalia. Awesome products. Exactly as described, shipping was fast and was packed well. I will always look through their ads in the future.
panicman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel very lucky to live just 45 minutes south of Avery's, in Portland, OR. I took a day off work recently and got to visit Avery's, and meet the people. I have a 1960, so it is getting increasingly hard to find the one-year only's.

I can't rave enough about Avery's. I found some hard to find parts, and Toby helped me go through alot of what they have there to find stuff in the best condition. He even went off to try to find things that were not out on the floor in the warehouse.

If you are ordering needed parts, please include Avery's in your search. The pricing is very fair, and the group of businesses that provides this kind of service is shrinking.

Aside from being in indoor VW timecaspule that any of us could easily spend hours in just looking, the guys working at Avery's were about the friendliest you could work with in locating hard to find parts.
Maltboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Bus Inside Rear View Mirror and only twelve days after received the part, good packaged, item as described. Happy to deal with Avery's Air Cooled parts. Thanks

Merci from France
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: