Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

D.KK - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: D.KK
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 13, 2024
mercedes190sl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

THanks Dennis for all from Sevilla, España. The bumpers guards for my 356B 1961 are original and arrive in perfect conditions and very soon.
Thanks for all and is a pleasure to buy you.
Best Regards.
Carlos Bernal
Concept1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some Porsche parts from Dennis and the transaction was perfect. Don't hesitate, great guy to deal with.
SUPER JR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Tailight left and right swf NOS Reply with quote

Hi Dennis, Very Happy thank you very much, buying has been perfect. quality equipment, the very fast shipping. seller recommended. happy new year 2015.
beatlefriend
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice seller. Fast shipment and well packed. Item as described.

Thanks
OMT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: 356 rear engine tin Reply with quote

Dennis is an excellent sender. Great International seller and very understanding.
Al Higdon
The little shop called Old Mill Toolwerks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill brown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Dennis for a very professional, easy transaction......excellent packaging!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DUKE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I like to give some positiove comments on my last buying to D.KK, Dennis KUUSTRA KOLK. In addition to quality of items itselves, packing, sending schedule, he help to find WEBER carbs adapters to fit on his manifolds.
Thks a lot to him. I can hightly recommend his service and help.

Jacques DUCRU, "DUKE" from France, Porsche 356 BT5 1961
kenny356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Working with Dennis was a pleasure. Very smooth, reliable, just perfect. I bought several pieces. In one case, the package got lost during shipment and I needed his help going through the paper process to get the money back from insurance. Everything worked out smoothly. Great guy to work with.
gregor/dfl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dennis is a very reliable guy to deal with. He always kept me updated concerning the status of the shipping and we also found a satisfying solution for both sides as the condition of one part was not as good as expected. Conclusion:Dennis is a very trustworthy seller!
dthomson02
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an antique Porsche part from Dennis and it was described perfectly. I am very pleased with his responsiveness to my inquiries and his professionalism. Excellent seller.
Inchpincher61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a really nice 356 steering wheel from Dennis last week.

The condition left no wishes open and was as nice as descriped. Immediate shipping and perfect packaging. He also sent some pictures in advance.

Absolutely serious seller and very nice guy. Apreciate it!

To be recommended.
olivier356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice seller. Parts were as described.
D.KK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold for a second time parts to Olivier356, this time a set of intake Solex manifolds.
I packed the parts very well and sent Oliviers package with the Dutch post (PostNL). There have been no other special requests of Olivier for a preferred postal service and I can’t choose which postal PostNL works with in Franch.
I have sent the track & trace data of Oliviers package immediately in a link to Olivier so he could track & trace the package himself.
I have fulfilled my obligations as a private seller. It is the buyers choice to let me ship his package to him, not a private seller. But I will always do my best and ship as good as possible and always insured.
Olivier checked the track & trace after a long time and then saw that his package had been sent back to my house. He says to me he didn’t received a notification from the postal service. His package was at the postal collection point from September 24 to October 11. If he checked the track & trace every now and than or after a few days nothing had gone wrong and he would got his package at the postal collection point.

I received Oliviers package back and then contacted him immediately. I gave him 3 options:

1. I will contact PostNL and try to get a refund of his shippingcost. If and when I get a refund I will ship your package for the second time and you let me know which postal you would want me to sent the package with. If I don't get a refund you will have to let me know what you want (see option 2 or 3).
2. You pay for the shippingcost and I will ship your package for the second time and you let me know which postal you would want. And parallel I will contact PostNL and try to get a refund. If I get the refund I will transfer this back to you.
3. I keep the manifolds and transfer back €130 to you.

Olivier opted immediately for option 3, which I find (and wrote to him) very unfortunate. I would have preferred to at least try option 1 first. But for me the buyer is in charge, the buyer can indicate what he wants. So I immediately transferred his payment for the intake manifolds back.

Now Olivier wants to write a review about me that is not complete. I have fulfilled my obligations and I also wanted to give extra service. I would bring his package to the post office he wanted and contact the PostNL to try to get his shipping cost back. But he wants me to pay the second time shipping cost if I don’t get a refund (I don’t have a business, I am a private seller). Again, if he had checked the track & trace link I sent to him nothing would had gone wrong. And he even didn’t let me try option 1 first. I have done exactly what Olivier wanted. I transferred his money immediately back to him.
olivier356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

It seems that I'm guilty........

Just few words to avoid the scaffold:

For the second time I bought parts to Dennis. Unfortunatly my parcel didn't arrive to my place and I didn't receive any phone call / email / piece of paper in my mailbox regarding a delivery problem.
When I had the idea to use the tracking service, the parcel was on the way back to Dennis.
He received it back and told me: "The only thing I can see that is that the post office stick a sticker over the adress. But that shouldn't be the problem. It is easy to take the sticker of. I can send you a picture/photo of the package."
I asked for another shipping to my place and told that I was ready to pay the difference between the first shipping and the cost of something "serious" as DHL/UPS/...
Dennis was not ok and he wanted that I pay a second time. As I paid for a service that I didn't have, this offer was, for me, not acceptable; then I asked for refund.
The money was back on my account quickly.

Sell parts is easy, offer a complete service is harder.......
D.KK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am not saying Olivier is quilty but I am saying if he checked the track & trace I have sent him, nothing would have gone wrong. And I am saying. Definitly I am not quilty, I have fulfilled my obligations as a private seller. So that is why I suggested to contact PostNL to get his shipping cost back. But Olivier didn’t want that, he wanted his money back. So I have done this.

Olivier's review is not complete, he omits parts of the story to make sure he comes out better. Please read my response (Sun Nov 27th 2022) so you can see what happend. I think then you'll understand. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make everyone happy.
Takanap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Dennis (International Seller) purchasing a NOS light for my 356 Porsche. It was just as described and packaged very well for the trip to the USA!
JonaWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: D.KK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Dennis. US buyer here, bought steel rocker arms and push rods for a 356B. Items arrived quickly in the US and were very well packaged for a heavy item. Each piece was in better condition than the pictures showed, and he sent the bolts as well.

Timely correspondence too

Pleasure doing business with you - Jona
21 Tiguan SE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: