Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello there.
Since our move to PV, AZ from So Cal in March, I am now semi retired. I am still working but I don't have to. My love for this AC VW Industry the last +40 years in business has kept me working helping the great customers. The bad customers, they are told to pound sand...

I will be working 8/20-24th except for maybe 1 day as needing to search for new suppliers down in Phoenix, AZ in person as with our March moved out here from So Calif... the trips back to So Cal are tough just for supplies.

Closed 8/31th until Sept 10th now for a Labor day week get away. All work and no play makes me GRUMPY!

So ship out time for already paid orders will longer than normal.

You can still order and pay for my products as first ordered gets shipped out the first when I am working.

Thank you for your business and understanding, WBp

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

9/15/18 update...

8/27 to 9/25 I have been sick plus after 3x Dr visits and 3x different RX regiments, but still sick.

I already have a stack of paid orders to make and fill when I can...

So ship out time for already paid orders will longer than normal.

You can still order and pay for my products as first ordered gets shipped out the first when I am working.

Thank you for your business and understanding, WBp.

I will be TRYING to be selling at the Jerome (AZ.) Jamboree VW Bus camp out 9/21-9/22.... if healthy enough to be there.

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
johnR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I hope you feel better soon. I’ve bought from you in the past and appreciate the unique and high quality items you provide to the community. You are good about communicating to customers here on this thread whenever there are personal issues that may affect orders (vacation, moving, illness).

Take care and God bless!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

johnR wrote:
I hope you feel better soon. I’ve bought from you in the past and appreciate the unique and high quality items you provide to the community. You are good about communicating to customers here on this thread whenever there are personal issues that may affect orders (vacation, moving, illness).

Take care and God bless!

Thank you for the kind words!

I try hard to please everyone but you can't...

I wish more people like yourself that would read my messages on here, on my Werks Berg Facebook page or my eBay store front notices. Wink

I get several similar messages each month along these lines but via e-Mail.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

If you are in the Penn. USA area this weekend, drop into Bus Depot for their annual warehouse sale:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=707918

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was trying hard to make it out to OC for next week and the OCTO Bus show, but too buried in paid orders and still not 100% healthy yet... Embarassed

kangaboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my panels (76' Bus black door panels and HD black kick panels) a couple weeks after ordering, as was stated by seller prior to me paying. Opened the box and was super excited to get them installed over the weekend. Made a few cuts with a jigsaw to get some 5 1/2" speakers in and mounted the new panels right up. Some of the holes didn't line up perfectly as stated, but a quick "waller" with a drill bit got them to line up nicely. Kick panels went in without a hitch, and I didn't even need to put a screw to hold them in place. I'm super happy with them and would suggest them to anyone. Really make my bus look a lot better. Thanks Werkberg!!!

EDIT: Oh, also forgot to mention, the addition of a couple extra mounting screws and the practice piece of panel (for cutting, painting, etc.) was a nice touch. We lost a screw during install, so having a couple extra was super nice.

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
Shocked

that fucking thing looks like it drove through a J.C. Whitney catalogue and hit everything on the way out Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I will be having a BLACK FRIDAY - Sunday sale at my eBay store with -30% off in celebration of 41 years in business now! Wink Cool

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

FYI on shipping costs increases....

Dear werksberg,
UPS®, FedEx®, and USPS® announced their 2019 rate increases and the additional costs will affect your eBay business.

UPS rate changes went into effect December 26, 2018. They have increased an average of 4.9% across most services.

FedEx Express and FedEx Ground parcel movements increased by approximately 4.9% January 7, 2019.

USPS will be making the following changes January 27, 2019.

• USPS First Class packages are increasing an average of 11.9%*
◦ Note that USPS First Class Package Service pricing will change from a flat rate per ounce to zone-based pricing per ounce
• USPS Priority Mail increases an average of 5.9%*.
• Changes in weight distribution of packages will affect pricing on USPS packages starting in June.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We are driving back to So Calif (so I will be closed) Jan 23rd until Feb 5th to restock on supplies and personal reasons...

If you need my parts (no, not just a $50 item..) and live in OC / So Cal, place an order with me at [email protected] and I will drag them out and meet up. Cash sales only.... Wink Cool

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello there.
We WAS closed 1/22 until 2/4 as we need to make a big restocking raw materials run back to Calif..

So the ship out time for already paid orders will longer than normal. First ordered get shipped out the first... Automatic e-mail noticed of shipment from PayPal and shipping companies.

We will be closed 2/12 until 2/19th as the Main search, rescue and recovery SXS at the PV, AZ. Rough Rider 100 MC races.

We will be Closed again 3/8 until 3/19th
as another Calif supplies run and helping out at the 3rd Husky World Championship races also...

Or if you can't wait, just ask, I will refund your PayPal payment and sorry it didn't work out. But I can't make products if I don't have raw supplies and can't find them in my new area!

Thank you for your business and understanding, WBp.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

https://roughrider100.com/

OldSchoolPerformance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered the ragtop deflector, which is nice, and received quickly, but was missing the included cover. emailed about it multiple times, no reply. started a paypal dispute and finally got a reply, which was "sorry, too busy, no one here to make the cover, how about a $10 refund." I said fine, refund me $10 and call it even, no refund. emailed again, "sorry I'm on vacation." nice product, bad service. if you're retired then be retired, if you're in business then quit making excuses.

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Konohiki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here is my Werksberg experience;

I responded to ad for 68-70 kickpanels on 4/3/19 asking for a price on a full set of panels front to back for my 69’ bay with shipping and if super 77 will stick to the abs

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1980709

Limited time sale

This was his response the same day;

Hello there.

We are Closed 4/1 until 4/15th.... both of our Birthdays vacation, as NEEDED!

I am making and shipping paid orders as fast as I can, in between our closed days. Some people don't read....

You still can order and pay for your items BUT it will take me longer to ship them out the next week or so BACK.... first ordered and paid, gets shipped out the first.

Or if you can't wait, just ask, I will refund your PayPal payment and sorry it didn't work out.

Thank you, WBp.

I responded with;

Hello
If you are on vacation why are you currently advertising and offering limited time sales?
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone

This the response I got from him on 4/4/19

Hello there.

Why are you such a moron.... Took a week off to clear my desk before a vacation. Go buy them elsewhere.

Thank you for your business, WBp.

As of March 2018, I am semi retired (@ 64 years) but still working as for my love of the AC VW industry I have been in for +40 years.

Please understand that I'm a 1 man operation and sometimes I get buried in lots of paid orders so it takes longer on the ship out date time. Plus only work week days...
Please don't ask the day or so after you sent the PayPal payment "...if I got it, has it been shipped out yet and where's the tracking number" (USPS and UPS will auto e-mail send you the tracking number when shipped)?

If your PayPal account shows the funds was withdrawn and "accepted" by us, then yes we got the payment. PP has changed their e-mails to sellers and we can't response back to them.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Konohiki wrote:
Here is my Werksberg experience;

I responded to ad for 68-70 kickpanels on 4/3/19 asking for a price on a full set of panels front to back for my 69’ bay with shipping and if super 77 will stick to the abs

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1980709

Limited time sale

This was his response the same day;

Hello there.

We are Closed 4/1 until 4/15th.... both of our Birthdays vacation, as NEEDED!

I am making and shipping paid orders as fast as I can, in between our closed days. Some people don't read....

You still can order and pay for your items BUT it will take me longer to ship them out the next week or so BACK.... first ordered and paid, gets shipped out the first.

Or if you can't wait, just ask, I will refund your PayPal payment and sorry it didn't work out.

Thank you, WBp.

I responded with;

Hello
If you are on vacation why are you currently advertising and offering limited time sales?
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone

This the response I got from him on 4/4/19

Hello there.

Why are you such a moron.... Took a week off to clear my desk before a vacation. Go buy them elsewhere.

Thank you for your business, WBp.

As of March 2018, I am semi retired (@ 64 years) but still working as for my love of the AC VW industry I have been in for +40 years.

YOUR e-mail to me: "Hello
Tracy"

Had you looked at the ad, it was over a year old ad Rolling Eyes and still a sale going on.

The Samba buyers don't need to contact sellers to buy items, even when the seller is away on a rare vacation!

And when buyers bitch about being on a vacation.... Evil or Very Mad

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

vdubhead wrote:
ordered the ragtop deflector, which is nice, and received quickly, but was missing the included cover. emailed about it multiple times, no reply. started a paypal dispute and finally got a reply, which was "sorry, too busy, no one here to make the cover, how about a $10 refund." I said fine, refund me $10 and call it even, no refund. emailed again, "sorry I'm on vacation." nice product, bad service. if you're retired then be retired, if you're in business then quit making excuses.

Thank you for documenting that myself, my suppliers and my old part time employees are HUMAN after all and at rare times, makes mistakes. Each year around 2,000 sales transactions.... and maybe 5 mistakes a year.

I did sent you the refund (while on vacation no less) via Paypal process
, but now you have refused that, playing the game. You rolled the dice. They are a CLOSE outs as originally @ $125 each.

Think you can do a better job of this running business????

Start getting a small business loan to buy this +41 year old established World renown AC VW business.

By myself I do close to $100K in gross sales a year.... with over 200 products.

The business will be up for sale at the end of this year for $350k....

ekrossi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my rear deck lid prop from werksberg. It's terrific. A simple and ingenious device that's perfect for us guys who have removable hinge pins and don't want to deal with that support spring every time we re-install the lid. Holds the lid up perfectly for engine display or just performing basic service. Thanks!
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

On Monday June 3rd I had an appendicitis’s attack and was operated on.
Dr wants no lifting for 2 weeks and then limited lifting 2 more weeks.

But I tend to heal faster than what they want....

Dunnsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy and business to buy from. Great communication and fast shipping even after surgery. Can't thank you enough. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks again

Brian
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dunnsbug wrote:
Great guy and business to buy from. Great communication and fast shipping even after surgery. Can't thank you enough. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks again

Brian

Thank you for your business!
You must had been 1 of 5 paid orders I got out the first day back from the Hospital!

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: