Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

PLEASE, Plan ahead as I will be closed APRIL 7th thru the 17th.... and any paid orders NOT shipped out before then, they will be after I get back.

Thanks, WBp.

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Our vacations (3 in 1) starts this Thursday the 7th thru the 17th.

I'm thinking of BLACKING OUT all my The Samba and eBay ads so those that don't read on here that I'm actually taking a vacation won't get upset on the ship out delay. I never had done it before but.....

I can see some people will go bat nuts that they can't find my ads but....

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
Himejii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can someone in Canada who's ordered from Werksberg tell me if they were charged duties / brokerage / taxes at customs? I'm debating between ordering directly or via ebay, where the import fees are included. It makes the price higher initially, but potentially lower if I get nailed at customs.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

You didn't hear this trick from me....

Find a USA friend or a business / shop in the USA just over the border to you and have us ship your order to them.

Then you take a vacation by coming here and pick them up.

No high international shipping costs, tariffs or Greedbay added fees.

FYI on eBay (cheaper to buy my products here on the Samba / direct BUT international shipping is a PITA for me):

Please, next time order 1x item in your CART, continue shopping until all has been order in your CART, then back out and ASK for the FINAL BILLING with proper shipping fees. eBay doesn't makes it easy to do for..

eBay charges us sellers 10% of the selling price, PLUS 10% of the SHIPPING FEES plus PayPal fees too which is in the shipping costs.

And they don't refund the shipping % if we refund the customer on shipping over charges.

WITH eBay international shipping, we ship to a KY address and then they handle the rest of the shipping as myself and many others online sellers got ripped off many times with the International shipping with PayPal payments scam... (we'd lose the products, the high shipping costs and eBay/PayPal fees plus the time.

WBp.

Himejii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

werksberg wrote:
You didn't hear this trick from me....

lol, that's actually true, I didn't Wink But I'm about 10 hours from the border and I take my vacations either inside the country or oversees... I know there are a lot of great places to visit in the US, but there are a lot of great places in Canada that I still haven't seen, and with the exchange rate it just makes more sense to explore my home country first.

Usually import charges aren't bad if the packages are shipped with USPS. The worst ever was DHL, where I paid about $40 in fees when I bought a $25 Doctor Who blanket... Both US, so it ended up costing me about $100 CDN at the end of the day. Expensive blanket!

The weird thing is that ebay is only quoting $35 and change for the shipping and about $6 for import fees, so not much more than direct. Is my understanding correct that ebay is simpler for you but they take a bigger bite of your profits? Is the difference worth the extra trouble for you if I go direct?
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

LOL Wink

It depends on what you are wanting to buy?

Some trim / seals or Large flat ABS interior panels? Size matters....

small box shipping USPS
Large custom made box shipping UPS....but sometimes USPS too.

skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought, used and recommended werksberg stuff in the past with zero issue.

I had a bone head moment and destroyed a kick panel in my bus. he was happy to offer me just 1 panel instead of having me buy a pair. THAT is service!

thank you sir. will continue to support you and your products, as well as recommend them to others. couldn't be happier!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

When sending me an e-mail asking if I received a Paypal payment it helps to state the day and your REAL name as it is easier to find on my PayPal daily sales page...

Yes, I did (PP recently changed their e-mail notice to us that we can't respond to the buyer at all with confirmation and I'm calling PP on that today and other PP problems) and hoping to do USPS shipping today but answering many of these "Did you receive my payment from PP" every day kills my time to make and ship Paid orders out.

If on your Paypal account it shows as SENT then the seller got the payment.

If PP says the payment is being HELD it means you typed in the wrong e-mail addy...

Just trying to help you to learn the system.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

PayPal now send us sellers a money received e-mail BUT if we answer that e-mail to confirm the purchase to the buyer, it doesn't go anywhere.

We used to be able to click and confirm the buyer we actually got the PP payment properly.

Some buyers mis spell my WERKSBERG addy (which then I don't receive the payment and the PP funds are held in their PP account until corrected) or send the payment as a Gift or to friends so no ship to address stated on the payment..... and I need show them the problem with no address to ship to.

And do not try and save me the 3% by sending the PP as a gift as I use PP for my shipments and it makes much easier plus faster for me. Plus I'm protected somewhat at PayPal just like the buyer....

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

New products:
Bug ABS Plastic Deck Lid liners..

1954-1966 Bug ABS Deck lid liners
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1980730[/img]

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We will be at OCTO Tomorrow Oct 22nd... be there!

We will be closed around Nov 5th thru the 12th as a vacation time.... Sedona, AZ area!

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We are closed Nov 5th thru the 13th as on vacation to Sedona, Az.... and stopping into Jerome to check it out for next years Bus event there... Wink

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We are back from vacation and ready to fill orders!

But we'll be close Nov. 22-27th for Thanksgiving (and Day in the Dirt races...)

obieoberstar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

My ABS panels have performed flawlessly on my 79 westfalia over the years.

The overhead engine compartment panels show no signs of heat related issues.

Front door panels and kick panels are rock solid and straight.

My bus sits outside in the AZ summer heat. No complaints.

Awesome product from a great seller. Highly recommend his stuff.

If only we could get roof panels for late westy's made of ABS plastic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy Holidays to everyone! Very Happy

Holiday hours: closed Friday 23rd thru Monday and then 28th thru the 5-6th of January... Cool
Paid orders goes out in order of placed paid orders.

Thank you for the feedback as I only get complaints (rare as less than 1% of my sales) and it is great to read positive comments!

As a manufacturer I like to hear positive and also suggestions for product improvements too!

obieoberstar wrote:
My ABS panels have performed flawlessly on my 79 westfalia over the years.

The overhead engine compartment panels show no signs of heat related issues.

Front door panels and kick panels are rock solid and straight.

My bus sits outside in the AZ summer heat. No complaints.

Awesome product from a great seller. Highly recommend his stuff.

If only we could get roof panels for late westy's made of ABS plastic.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We are planning to be selling at BOR Sacramento on Memorial weekend and if we can....the Seattle vintage and Nationals VW Events also.

During those trips any placed PAID orders will take longer OR I may will close the ads on The Samba and eBay while we are gone...

Maybe later in the year an out of Calif VW event.

Next year possible East coast VW Events (if I can work out filling orders while on the road or...)

Thanks for all your business!

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I will be closed Friday 3/3 until Tuesday 3/7 for helping out a MX buddy on the first every Husky World Championship event this weekend at Cahuilia MX track in Anza....

If you are in San Diego areas and want to pick up my products during that time with a cash deal (saves shipping and more $'s...), we can work it out... e-mail me... [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/events/100585920465748/

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

If you send me a PayPal payment for Friends and family, I'll refunded it with a message.

If you don't leave part numbers in the message section with prices and ship costs...I'll refund it also as I get many Paypal payments everyday.

I don't want to ship out the wrong parts (+135 ABS interior panels part numbers alone) and then get a bad rap so how can you know what this buyer wants? This is from a PP buyer....

"Tyler xxxxxxxx order - Bay Front door panels, rear 1/4 panels & rear template"

Only 8 versions / part numbers of Bay door panels and many rear 1/4 panels for different year Bays... Rolling Eyes

aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I wanted to take a minute to give Werksberg a plug. I waited three weeks for my panels to arrive because of planned vacations on the sellers part but that was okay. I wasn't in any hurry. The panels arrived today and I've installed them. Figment was very close to perfect. They look great. I'll probably purchase from him again.
Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for being patience as January and February I got buried in over 10 full Bus kits paid orders.... and I'm even still filling some of those orders from late February. Wink

Several was from quotes back as far as last June.....

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: