Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, I am finally over my ear / sinus infections (medical services here is not very good..) and rested up after last weeks vacation. Cool

I am having July 4th sale at my eBay store (My The Samba ads are still cheaper but it seems buyers like the convenience of eBay better....) until Sunday July 6th.

https://www.ebay.com/str/werksberg

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
stoaked
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received and installed a complete kit for my '71 Bay and could not be more happy about the quality and fitment. Thank you for the great product (and the extra stuff too)!
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am hoping everyone is staying safe with what is going on in the world today.

I am now in a position to dig out my Bug, Ghia and Type 3 OEM panels and sending them to my CNC machining shop I am using now to scan and start making ABS plastic interior panels for them.

This will take a few months before being offered for sale to the public as going to try to offer them installed with fasteners and / or for upholstering them on the buyers side.

I Need some customer feedback as since different years had different window crank or door opener holes.... so machine the smallest holes for them with machined lines on the back for the other years options?
Buyers will have to cut the holes if they have later models?
Or offer way too many part numbers for the different years / applications with direct install?

Machined lines / marks on the back for speaker holes or not? That adds up costs...

Comment on here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and stay safe...

PS: I have an eBay sale going on now thru Sunday but cheaper on The Samba / direct sales with PayPal payment. Wink

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Aug 18, 2020

We will be back in So. Calif. Aug 28th until Sept 7th making a restocking run, so closed. If you want to meet up in OC, Calif for cash deals, must be min of $100, e-mail me and we can try.

[email protected]

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

9/8/20
We are back form our 10 days So Calif restocking run and mini vacation. I have many paid orders to get to this week But my shipping employee as moved and take a couple weeks off....back to being a 1 man operation.

Before we left, myself and Pete O'Rielly got to retest some Vanagon panels on his ride. The first time we had time since going to CNC machining.

The holes are the same as the OEM panels as then you can use the stock fasteners if you upholstery the ABS panels.

But since the OEM twist in fasteners the mini center pin allows more adjustment than the straight Molly and the holes might need opening up to get them to align up.

Pete suggested a great idea and I will be using that idea in the near future....going to take some time to mod the panels in stock but....part of the business.

Stay safe out there...

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am hoping everyone been staying safe.

I just bought the last of my custom made to me GREY ABS sheet stock that matches as close to Split and Vanagon grey shades.

The other option is a darker Grey.

I have a big inventory of finished panels and just bought around 300 sheets, but once those are gone....

If you are wanting my Grey Split, Bay or Vanagon interior panels, get them before the end of the year.

Plus I now have a V2 (Version 2) Vanagon Molly's that the BUYER can replace the center screw with a 10/32 or 6mm metal fastener. Black of GREY!

Next week, 10/27-10/30(?) I am selling and delivering our Big RV as folks are flying in to get it. So not working much those days...plus I need a vacation.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hoping everyone is safe and healthy. I can't wait until 2021....

Last Friday was my business 45th anniversary and to celebrate that land mark...watch for my eBay Store Black Fryday sale Thursday until Moanday morning sale.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

ABS Bus / Vanagon Panels are -30% off at my eBay store thru Sunday..

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Sales are slow this December but a welcome with this very busy stay at home year... thank you to everyone that bought my products this year.

During this slow time, we are trying to take the time to take photos of our new products from the last 3 years....and new products this year for ads. Both here and at eBay! I may will try Full kits ads at GreedBay but HOPING folks there read and follow the directions as year, options and color.

I am thinking of having an end of the year sale at my eBay store from Christmas to New Year day.

But trying to take most days off during that time frame....got to play some also and work on my toys!

May 2021 not be a repeat of 2020....but then again "Road Warriors" was set in 2021! Rolling Eyes

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just to prevent any nasty false rumors going around, I am not taking buyers money and running away.

Nor I have sold the business (but thinking of putting it up for sale sometime later this year at $300k...) as I will be darkening my The Samba ads like I did my eBay Store last week.

Sorry if my paid orders shipments was slow going out since late Dec as late Dec. my lady was diagnosed with BREAST CANCER and we have been dealing with that.
Her operation is March 2nd....and I am taking care of her during that time.

On Monday 2/22/2021 I will darken all my The Samba ads to catch up on already PAID ORDERS shipments this week and off the next to take care of her.

The ads will be back open after I can get back to work filling paid orders.....

Stay Safe out there.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

3/12/21
I am back to work but still lots more of DR appointments for my wife's breast cancer.

Thursday is now my official mass shipping day as my part timer comes in that day and does most of the small items shipments.
I still handle all the big items and multiple panels order thru the week plus all the other business aspects too.

I only work Moanday thru Fridays.... no 24/7 or 7 days a week.

Starting next week, all my Split and Bay panels MOLLY's will come with METAL Black flat allen head machine screws (and 3/32" wrench when they come in) to replace the weak plastic center screws...you are welcome..... Wink

After much thinking, after my current stock of my custom made for me ($$$$) GREY ABS sheets / panel stock is gone....no more. Not worth the added cost.
If you want them, get them asap.

Stay safe out there.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

April 1st (not a joke)

March 2nd my wife operation went well we was told....but March 15 Dr appt., the Dr surgeon miss some cancer as the markers / margins was OFF. Evil or Very Mad

Another operation planned in June now....

Stay safe out there.

Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I know I am probably the last person you want to hear from, but good on you, for sticking with Mrs Werksberg, during her time of real need. Look at it this way- she has put up with you for HOW many years? This, should be a walk in the park Laughing

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
I know I am probably the last person you want to hear from, but good on you, for sticking with Mrs Werksberg, during her time of real need. Look at it this way- she has put up with you for HOW many years? This, should be a walk in the park Laughing

Thanks, it really plays on our minds and spirits... Some days we both just don't can't be motivated.
But we only been together 5+ years now. Wink

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We will be CLOSED 4/24th until May 2nd as taking a vacation.... A much needed vacation.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a reminder here...we are taking a vacation 4/24 until 5/2 and hoping to get all PAID orders shipped out this week.

If your order does not get out by friday, it will right after we get back.
Thanks.... Wink

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am having a Memorial day sale at my eBay store and -25% most items.

This may be the last sale as all my raw materials has spiked way up from Plastic to steel and alum....

If the prices don't back down by July, I have to raise prices. I do have deep stock on most everything I make but....

If you have been wanting my products, now is the time to buy. Wink

Mid June sometime I will be making a big restocking run back to OC, Calif.... I will post the 10 days I will be closed for it.
If you need panels or products totally more than $100, we can try and meet up out there for cash deals.

My lady had a Breast cancer operation in MARCH, they didn't get it all...and she may will have another operation the last week in June.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

June 15th
Since my announcement of price increases July 1st, I am swamped with full kits and much more....

We are making a shorten restock trip back to OC, Calif this Sat until Thursday or so (cutting it short) as my lady has a Breast Cancer operation on the 29th.

So I will be filling paid orders when I can fit them in.... but buy now to lock in the lower prices.

First paid gets shipped out first.

Stay safe and drink water in this heat wave.

blue72beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got my order for a few pieces the other day for my bus. It took a minute, but I get it, they're slammed with orders. Very well packaged, makes my bus look much nicer. Thanks!
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

blue72beetle wrote:
I got my order for a few pieces the other day for my bus. It took a minute, but I get it, they're slammed with orders. Very well packaged, makes my bus look much nicer. Thanks!

What was you order as recently lots of full Bus interior kits plus some 1st every applications sold? Plus I had Covid most of Sept... negative now. Thanks to being vaccinated last March, MILD case.

New products soon (in stock now but need to make ads for them)
Black Bay rear seat plain kick panels WITH 6x9 speaker Holes!
Also Vanagon:
Black plain RS KP, with 6x9 speaker holes and Syncro RS KP with 6x9 Speaker holes applications.

Closed today until Nov 1st as a medical test for me and my lady 3rd this year Breast Cancer operation next week. Sad

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: