Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kutie - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kutie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 27, 2024
tamiami
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Kutie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought another radio - this time from Tony Item was great - just as advertised on the classified. Quick ship and easy communication. I would highly recommend him.

-Chris
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some lights and shipping was great! Fast to reply to emails too. I would do business again!

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Dave T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Dizzy Reply with quote

Everything was great. Thanks Dave T
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item was just as described and shipping was fast. He answered my emails with no hesitation.
1974 XLH
mbliss13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased set of heart tail lights for my 1954 from Tony.

1. Extremely quick correspondence to my inquiry
2. Willing to work with me on payment; I was on a business trip outside of the country for one week, and he held them until I returned to the US for payment (another potential customer inquired about the lights during my trip, and he followed up with me to ensure that I was going to make the purchase rather than selling them).
3. Once paid, shipping was immediate
4. Items were packed well
5. Items were well represented in his pictures and description.

Thanks for the excellent transaction Tony!

-Mike
1962 Beetle, L87 Pearl White with Judson/1200 power
1967 Beetle, L282 Lotus White
Jaime Moran
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Great doing business with you. Reply with quote

Very Happy I bought a set of Safari Windows and a rear Pressed Bumper. Great communication via email and phone. Items were well packed and shipped after payment cleared. Thank you Tony.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He bought a piece of VW literature from me.
Excellent buyer.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WVWZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy!!

So this guy is selling a 1960-61 vert top, he has it up as "offer", so I offer him $100 plus shipping and he accepts. I'm in So Cali and hes in Virginia so I know shipping's going to cost.
I end up having a little financial issue and ask him if he can give me a few days and ill send him the money, he agrees. I was able to send the cash about 3 days later.
He says shipping will be around $100 because he shipped a Thing top a while back and that was the cost. He says he going to box it up and get a quote on shipping, about a day later he gets back to me with "it to expensive to ship normal so I'm going to use GrayHound". I personally have never used GrayHound for shipping, so i have no clue how its done.
So a day later I ask if by chance he was able to get the item over to GrayHound, he responds no and its raining in Virginia and the box he used to package the item is all wet and damaged and hes going to have to repackage it..
I asked him a few questions about the frame and he was hesitant and never really gave me a definitive answer, i guess that's my fault for following through with the purchase.
Anyhow, So he was like I not going to charge you for my time reboxing the item and GrayHound is an hour away from my house so it going to be $20 for gas. I even went as far as to send him $15 more dollars to help with the gas.. this whole time hes getting made cuz I ask for a tracking number and if he know how their tracking works.. Again I've never used GrayHound.

Long story short, here are some photos of his so called packaging and when the frame arrived the main cross support bar was broken, the swing brackets are both broken and its basically shit, frame smells like it was in a fire and its useless, rusted through.. Ive been a member of TheSamba since 02 and people these days are just dishonest, rude and just cuz you have a part someone needs.. doesn't make you a parts GOD..! Stay clear of this guy, not worth it!!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I've since filed a claim with GrayHound, PayPal and my credit card company..
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a parts lot for sale & Tony called to let me know he wanted them.
He paid immediately & made things very simple.
Thanks Tony!
-Evan
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re convertible top mech unhappy customer: guy low balled me at $100. i agreed bc it was in rough shape as pictured. he paid after a couple weeks. i packed it the best i could, as i heated it with my torch to get it to compress some to save him money in shipping (which i told him). after he paid, buyer had a dozen questions. why people dont ask questions before buying, i do not know. i told him i wouldn't charge him for gas to bring item to greyhound, though it was an hour away. he elected to send another $15. guy required constant updates re shipping. greyhound's tracking is sub-par and horrible as i told him. he said item was damaged. i asked for pictures which i never got. i told him if it was damaged, he had to bring it back to greyhound for inspection and work through them. i also told em, that greyhound does not refund shipping costs. paypal sided with me as it was sold as pictured and described and up to buyer to settle the claim with shipper. don't sell to him. guys that beat u up on the price will always have their hand out for more. block WVWZ from buying your item! you'll thank me. been a member of samba for a long long time as well, "bud" and if greyhound agreed to pay your claim, which they should, you got the part for free..."you can't please all of the people all of the time." -abe lincoln.
Rust Bucket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ineverlistentoFM - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Part as described and shipped quickly! Thanks brother
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony was an awesome seller. Gave me a call and was very friendly to deal with, answered all my annoying questions and made absolutely sure I was happy with what I was buying. Very fast shipping!

I hope he has something for sale I want, again!
Jetson105
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a horn pad. Quick reply, quick shipping, item as described, good transaction.

J.T.
mllks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought pair of cargo doors from Tony recently, and I'm very happy how things worked out and what I got! It was easy to arrange everything from paying in instalments to shipping methods. Very happy to finally get the right year doors for my bus. Thanks Tony!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Pre-A oil filler from Tony. The price was awesome, and it's in WAY better shape than I had anticipated. Shipping was ultra fast and all my questions were promptly and politely answered. Thanks again!!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thenonamegarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony had the gate latches we needed. Clear communication. Shipped promptly. I couldn't have asked for an easier purchase. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Doug C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My (negative) experience with this seller.

I responded to his add for 911 SWB & 912 Front wheel Hubs.. I asked him to measure the set he listed on thesamba ('cause there's 3 different off sets to choose from - and because the add had no p/n), which I had to explain with a picture on how to do - but no big deal. Then he sent me a message saying he'd found a set "still attached to everything" in the size I wanted and that he didn't know how to separate it. That was all he said... not I'll try or let me see or anything (seemed like he wasn't willing to bother!?!?). A couple days later (figuring he might have gotten it figured out and was interested in selling) I wrote him back asking him for the part# of the hubs he'd told me about (in an attempt to let him know I was still interested and motivate him to proceed) ... he wrote back with a note saying "I doubt I'll have time, but thx.". Time?.. the country's on lockdown because of CV-19 !! What a lame seller - I would not even consider dealing with this guy on any part (periodt).
Mike Amoss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony is a FIRST RATE SELLER.
Very fair and honest!!
Would definitely recommend him as a Samba seller!
wolfsburg7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony was great to work with on my purchase of a 1992 Cabriolet he was selling. His description was accurate, was quick to communicate with me by email, text and phone and worked with me to complete the transaction very easily. Look to Tony for any vintage VW or Porsche parts!!
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a Barndoor rim last week and it was promptly packed and shipped immediately. Zero issues and super happy with the actual part. Thanks again!

Todd

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: