Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorsten came through again for me. Shipping was fast and the packing was fantastic ~ I will employ him if he ever needs a job as a packer Laughing
The Petri Steering Wheel was securely packed in layers upon layers of protection to withstand the long journey.
I don't think I can use this steering wheel but its a lovely piece and it will have a special place in my future Beetle cave.
If you need vintage parts and saw what you want in Thorsten ads buy from him. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks Thorsten.
AZVDUB58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: 1958 Restored Speedo Reply with quote

Thorsten,

Thank you for a smooth transaction, even over the big pond. Item arrived safely and as stated very pleased.

Thanks.
kdap10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Vintage Messko Tire Guage Reply with quote

A very smooth tranaction, excellent packaged and super fast delivery from Germany to Canada.
Danke, Thorsten...!
hperez53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: rear foglight and jokon replacements Reply with quote

i purchased two items from him and i will do business with him again. these items were well packed together. thank you very much
vochus56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: RED TIP TURN SIGNAL SWITCH Reply with quote

HELLO¡ I´ve got a nice turn signal switch,with red tip, i like it soo much ¡ he packed carefully,with nice protection¡, excellent communication¡ honest seller¡ Also sent me a gift in a cd ¡and added two screws to get an easy installation on the turn switch¡ more than better cant be¡ BUY ALL YOU WANT FROM HIM¡¡¡ Very Happy

See you soon Thorsten¡ nice parts¡

Best regards from Mexico, City¡¡
Bruce MacDonald
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Thorsten - VW Museum Reply with quote

More great feedback for Thorsten! My Oval KM speedo and CD arrived today. Everything was extremely well packed and in great condition. I am sure I will get hours of enjoyment drooling over the pictures of all the wonderful vehicles in the pictures, many of which are never seen here in Canada.
Thorsten, thank you so much for your patience, excellent communication, quick shipping, and smooth transaction. I would certainly do business with you again.
denusjj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great comms, great packaging..
Item as advertised and fast delivery Wink
Will buy again !

Thanks Thorsten !

PS: even had a nice lil present Wink
JAgapay21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: D sign Reply with quote

Purchased a rare D-sign and a turn signal switchand it was very well packed. Also he sent me two cd's one was pics of some car showsin Germany and the other cd was pics of some rare acsessories. Good person to deal with...

Thanx Thorsten
napat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again and again!

I brought many stuffs from him many times.
The most important I like to give him super positive feedback is his packing talent!

He puts million bubbles and thousand of foam layers!

If he likes to put some ice in the box, it will reach to Thailand and the ice will never melt for sure Smile

Do not hesitate to do business with Thorsten!
RallyeCAV606
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Great product. Just like new. Quick shipping and good prices.

I'm very happy with the purchase.
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Product is as was advertised.

Shipping was [seriously] prompt - and a tracking number was provided. Smile

Packaging was, I'm fairly sure of this, bombproof Exclamation Very Happy

Thanks Thorsten. I would happily buy from you again.

Cheers, Nic

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Murafrombrazil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and seriously seller...send to Brazil tks again Mura
nelis356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Bosch Headlights Porsche 356‏ Reply with quote

Easy transaction, good communication and fast shipping. I can recommend this seller!! Thank you Thorsten.
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good gesture from Thorsten (VW-Museum) giving special discounts to his regular customers. Applause Took the opportunity to buy another high valued item from him.
I have just been informed that the parcel arrived and as usual the packing was excellent.
Thorsten is indeed a good Sambanistas. Applause One who will keep his side of the deal and you are assured that dealing with him will be a flawless one. He is one of my first choice for classic parts. Highly recommended seller from Germany. Buy from him. You will be glad you did.
Larry

'For it is mutual trust even more than mutual interest that holds human associations together'
H. L Meneken (1880-1965)
panzerwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: SWF Speedo Reply with quote

purchased a reconditioned SWF Speedo from Thorsten (VW Museum)
Germany. It arrived well packed to Australia all in formation such as tracking details were supplied and photo of package before it left Germany were sent to me. I recommend Thorsten to samba members. Very Happy
hperez53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: speedo 1953 Reply with quote

the fastest item i have ever received will do business with again
glenski2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service, very helpful, the Speedometer was well packed and was better than I thought. I will do business again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JAgapay21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Speedo Reply with quote

Thorston is a great guy to deal. He's a straight shooter... I bought a speedo from him and shipping was fast. Very well packed!!! This is my third time purchasing items from him and we have a great relationship. If you haven't bought anything from him I recommend that you do!!!!!!

Many thanx,
Jason
levenson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

My german bulb holders were received very fast and in excellent packaging. All 6 b-holders were of the highest quality. I am again well pleased with Thorsen's products and services. Top notch. Will continue to check his ads for other VW items. Thanks Thorsten. Lynn in Boise. Very Happy
Myright56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Kilo speedo Reply with quote

Wow very nice piece of work I would recommend purchasing one of these for ant project
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: