Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
philippedazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Osram Metal Bulb & Fuse Box Accessorie 50`s Reply with quote

Shipped fast, goodies (CDROM of German meetings), sticker. Very nice person!!! Thanks a lot!!! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you very much Thorsten for your attention, fast shipping and amazing restored speedo. 100% recommended and I will get my next restored speedo from him with out doubt

Regards
Daniel
toby72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Thorsten such a great job and calibrated to my tires perfectly took the bus out for a spin last night looks great
Toby
offtherailz1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would definitely recommend buying from this trader. His responses were really quick, he posted the same day and supplied a tracking number. When the goods arrived they were exactly as described and packed so, so well. Top Trader, many thanks.
TeddyB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy
Surprisedl: Mad Wink Idea Laughing
I am not sure what I am doing, but everything in the way of service was excellent to include shipping. Thanks
snowbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Made a deal with Thorsten to rebuild my Zwitter speedo. Wow looks like new. Quick turn around. thanks
TeddyB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing Razz Wink Arrow

You will want to buy merchandise from this guy, everything was just
as described and shipping was prompt (schell). Good old Deutsche Post.
jordiando
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten restored my 1957 Bus speedo. Very professional and super fast service. Workmanship and attention to detail was amazing. Highly recomended. Very Happy
TeddyB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Surprised Laughing Razz Wink Idea
Once again, got excellent service. Rating is 10 out of 10, it doesn't get any better than that!!!
PeñaCR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten

Excellent service , fast delivery, well packaged and high quality product and
goodies (CDROM of German meetings), sticker.

Thank you

Applause Razz
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

yet another great transaction with Thorsten. thank you!
riverside59vwragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Samba,
I bought an Allboy gas tank and a pair of Hella foglights from Thorsten. Both items arrived perfectly packaged and in good time considering the long trip from Germany. Very excited to open both parts they look fantastic just as described, I would highly recommend Thorsten to anybody looking for those hard-to-find parts.

Very pleased from sunny Southern California,
Luis
Jerry Manna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Excellent feedback, very fast shipping. wrenches and Messko tire gauges were exactly as described. Fair prices, a pleasure to do business with Thorsten. Regards, Jerry
oxy1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Big THANKS to Thorsten, he did an awesome restoration of my speddometer and the price was fair too. Easily reacheable by mail. I will recomend his Services.
Best regards
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of 58-61 hella glass tail lights from Thorsten at the vw-museum they arrived by the end of the week really well packaged and exactly as described .I would recommend buying from Thorsten to anyone and will certainly be back for more..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vulcan53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

second item purchased on Samba and again quality item very pleased.
Well packed and arrived very quickly .
many thanks.
nvmipis1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

5 star service , awesome and as dicribed quality parts. Thabk you for your professionalism and communication with me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ISRAEL MARIN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

HI THOR.

DO YOU HAVE MORE ITEMS
BartD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my red tip switch today.
I previous got my speedo redone and again it is top quality.
Nicely packed and shipped.
Hope to deal with you again in the future.
JorgeGimenez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service, Top seller!! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: