Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Thorsten - [email protected] Reply with quote

I jus bought another RARE bulb box from Thorsten. he has many quality items. also, very quick w/ his replies. I'm a very satisfied repeat customer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWaztec
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a Motometer gauge holder and a Maskottchen First Aid Kit  from Thorsten ,  They arived with no problem a few days after I contacted him. Thorsten packed these extremely well taking great care ensuring they would arrive with out damage.
This was a very smooth and quick transaction with clear communication.
I will definitely buy from him again.
Murt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten has just rebuilt my spare '65 Beetle speedo. I had the full 'showcar Metalstyle' look service and the odometer set to suit my wheels as I'm running are 155/60/15's up front.

The restoration comprises :Blasting and powdercoating of speedo housing
-New bulbholders -New glass lens -New Turn Signal/Generator/Oil Pressure/Flashlight Filter Gels -Repainted sheet metals inside
-Reset the odometer to zero or to a different mileage of your choice
-Check,clean,overhaul and lubricate the mechanics
-Calibrate the speedometer to standard tires
-Cleaning the original chrome trim ring using the original dial faceplate
I also ordered a NOS VW Dash speedo rubber seal, and had a new white needle fitted, as mine was quite 'yellowy'.

The speedo now looks like it was just assembled at the factory

He is up-front and clear with his prices and the prices are good. You get a clear order form to state the work that you want done and he provides lots of before and after photos.

Very Good communication.

Excellent professional service.

Thanks Thorsten
Dave
2017 Golf GTD saloon
2008 VW EOS 2.0 TFSi
ovalchris.54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome Seller, high quality parts! Will be back for more! Highly recommended!
South West Vw's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

We sent a customers speedo for a 'Patina' refurb. Thorsten provided excellent communication, including before and after pics of the resto and of the parts replaced. Service was quick / superb and we received the speedo back with tracked postage. Highly recommended.
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an oval ignition switch from Thorsten, he was great to deal with, item as described, and fast shipping, smooth transaction, thanks!
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rare 1953 coil with the very hard to find oval hole in the strap. Very pleased with the transaction, super fast shipping (4 business days) and great communications. All I can say is if Thorsten has what you’re looking for, buy it with confidence! I have purchased many times from Thorsten and he’s absolutely the best seller on The Samba!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joe Leroux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a BD rim well packaged great to deal with. He even sent a video to show me it wasent bent. I will buy again from them.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brisbane6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten, thanks for the gas can shipment, all arrived as per the photo, well packed, and intact...fast too...impressed. H
Ueda-jo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic seller!
Item came super quickly.Great contact.

Thanks a lot!!
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten,
Than You for the pleasant transaction. Highly recommended to all.
I have purchased 1954 oval Hella lenses and Thorsten was very helpful and provided good service and kept communication lines open at all times.
You always provide good service and never disappoint.
Cheers,
Zelko
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my refurbished speedometer back for him:
+excellent work
+communication
+speed both for shipping and the work it self
+price
+and he is a great guy Wink

The best!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten is a great member to deal with! His communication was top notch, and shipping was super fast for coming overseas to the states! I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him at all!
Antoine bus 56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought from Thorsten two headlights and one interior mirror for split bus.
order received very quickly, with incredible packaging.
Seller to recommend !!! It's just perfect.
Thank you very much for all
Antoine
Bourrieres
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Item identical to the description, perfect packaging and friendly and perfect service.
It's a real pleasure to deal with Thorsten
Thanks
MOTOBUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great brackets, far superior to the ones received with my Ra-Bambus reproduction parcel tray. Quality far better than expected. Super communication with a very quick response time. Thanks again Thorsten, Steve
vwdamian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thorsten is a top notch seller. Great email communication, fast shipping and careful packaging. The hooded Hella light and light switch were in perfect condition. Will definitely purchase from him again. Thank you Thorsten.
adam powers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my shipment from Thorsten today. Really great guy to work with and both items are top shelf. Packaging was first rate and items were well packed!

Thanks!

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Morphos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my VW Bug beautiful and original Headlights:
Excellent pieces
Great Communication
Super speed for shipping and careful packing!
Price and superb attention of Thorsten

Simply The best!

Thanks a lot. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Iluvmy23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my Bosch Fanfare horns and fog lights with brackets today.
So very Happy with my purchase!!
Exactly as described and fair shipping price from Germany to US.

Thanks Thorsten
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: