Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have ordered and restored a few speedos with Thorsten, this time he restored 4 of them at the same time, 2 patina and 2 show. His quality for either is just the best and no just that but his timing is faster than before promised.
Great job as always my friend, thank you.

Best
Danny
West Leffingwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a note of appreciation to Thorsten Schneider for the quality of the parts he vends, his manner of doing business. I wish there were an entire planet of high quality humans like Thorsten!!! Thank You, West
Mitchvwnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Highly recommend Thorsten!

I have bought from him several times over the past few years, and have been very happy with the parts on all occasions. He is very helpful, prompt and professional to deal with.

Not to mention, his Speedo restoration is artwork!!
'89 Transporter
Chrisisw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can recommend Thorsten to everyone. He has refurbished my 1953 trip speedo and it not only looks immaculate, but also works perfectly again. His communication was clear and he sticks to his planning. Wish everyone in the hobby was like Thorsten. Thanks!!

Before:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

After:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manuel FERREIRA CADOUX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a KM Speedometer with Thorsten. Fast and correct communication, fast delivery and last but not least: high quality refurbished Speedo!! Very happy with your service Thorsten Very Happy
ramiro109
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good attention to every detail, instant response, proper information and quick shipping.
I do reccomend Herr Schneider as a seller. Thanks.
muzeon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic transaction, prompt shipment, we’ll packaged and just as described jn ad. Will buy again from this Seller!!! Thanks!
Timoteo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller, quality product, item very well packed and a smooth transaction. I would purchase from him again. Thanks!
velkke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a nice gauge from Thorsten, everything went smooth. I give my highest recommendations about him, and would gladly buy something again in the future.
damjulfra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very nice transaction, prompt UPS shipment, we’ll packaged and items (2 HELLA glasses) just as described. Will buy again from this seller, highly recommanded
Ted007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

A most excellent seller. Item as described, very well-packaged, fast shipping. Highly recommended!! Smile
61karmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Thorsten!! The most professional feeling sale ive had on the samba, and i do a lot of ordering from Europe, everyone has been great on this site. But Thorsten is a pro, thanks again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
timmeubanks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an NOS Hella rear stop light. Great communication, packaging and surprised by how fast I received the item. Was in box and better than I had hoped. Thank you!

Current: 1962 Anthracite Ragtop Bug and 1960 Dove Blue Double Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
3 Fold VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Outstanding service, quality, and I can't wait to install the speedo! Below is the link to my build where I give a shoutout and a few photos...thanks again!

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=712130&highlight=
charlitoss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'd like to thank and recommend Thorsten for the great and clear communication during the purchase. All went smoothly and fast. Great item too. Very recommended!
JimVeeW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some H1 yellow lenses and they arrived nice and safe. Well packed, great communications from Thorsten and lovely quality lenses.
Very fast delivery and I’d recommend krautclassicparts. Thanks very much 👍
sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Thorsten, I am more than pleased with the speedometer.

Don
lilis_volks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just want to leave a comment here..
The seller have good communication, and have less if repeat order and this is my 3rd purchase..if not mistaken
Recomended
TeddyB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

:lo
On a scale of 1 to 10 Thorsten of krautclassicparts will always get
a 10 with me. Very honest and highly reliable. Give him 100%
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: krautclassicparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fair price, great part, fast shipping..
Thank You Very Much!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: