Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

type2vw - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: type2vw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
MetalStud2003
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: 67 Bug Manual Reply with quote

Purchased a Manual. Arrived in a timely manor and was in the condition specified. Would do business again!
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a semaphore switch. Great communication. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Thanks a lot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sheepdogzz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my 67 owner's manual. Arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thanks!
Volkswagen Been There
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Very good source for many needed Volkswagen items Reply with quote

We recently ordered a Cox Dune Buggy from Steve. All of the items were exactly as stated, everything arrived in perfect condition, it was professionally packaged along with some extra parts that were also in excellent condition. I will fix it up for my son, he will be very happy to see it run. We highly recommend ordering from Steve. Thank you for your honesty, integrity, and prompt transaction of our Cox Dune Buggy shipment. Please Get Well Soon and Take Good Care of Yourself Smile
Sincerely,
Rex Yellow 181 Brown Vanagon TS Logo VW Logo Blue 181
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made a few purchases from Steve, both in person and by mail. Nice guy, honest deals. I would buy from him again and again.
LeoW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received door latch parts and large poster from Steve. Appreciate the great communication. Everything just as described and well packaged. Would buy from him anytime. Thanks Steve and get well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
benny27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FUEL GAUGE I PAYED FOR ON JAN 6
I payed for a fuel gauge and a old ad took about a month to get the ad and I have steel not received the fuel gauge.
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benny is absolutely right. it has taken me too long to mail the fuel gauge to him. it was mailed this morning by my son. i am sorry for all of the people waiting for shipments from me. i have offered a partial refund to benny or a full one upon return.

benny, one thing that would have saved you weeks was, when you paid via paypal, you didn't mention what you were buying. it makes it hard for someone on pain meds to remember details. that's why i asked for them in the comment section. also, each time you contacted me, it was through this messaging program. i never received an email with your name or a description of what you purchased. those are 2 ways i try to keep up on all my items. if you have a question on an item, i suggest you hit the email a question button. it works a lot better from me. just a thought for future providers for you.

just so you know that i wasn't just ignoring you and what i've been going through - i've had severe peripheral neuropathy for over 8 years. that would mean a constant level 7 out of 10 pain (without stop) and a frequent electrical jolt at a level 10 in my feet and hands. well i finally got the pain under control as long as i take the meds. no more wheelchair! Very Happy 2 weeks later, i was diagnosed with prostate cancer, biopsied, then scheduled for surgery the following thurs. that next mon. i was rushed into the emergency room with a lower intestinal blockage. into surgery i went and they found large b-cell non-hodgkins lymphoma. a total of 10 days in the hospital w/o any computer access. i had over 350 emails to deal with.

i had to recover for surgery before they could do chemo which meant putting the prostate cancer on hold. well, because i've been diabetic for 46 years, i didn't heal quickly. my incision became infected. back to emergency in another ambulance. this was only a 5 day stay with no computer access. so off to home i go to only 150 or so emails to deal with. well i still wasn't healing fast enough and the infection went into my blood stream. i went into septic. that means organ failures if not treated quickly. i didn't know that. off to the hospital again. this time to icu. this stay was only 8 days.

this was 3 visits in 2 1/2 months. now there were all sorts of treatments, procedures and complications i didn't want to bore you with. i almost died 2 times. possibly a 3rd with the septic item. well 3 months from the lymphoma diagnosis, i finally started chemo. it's not a lot of fun. i don't recommend it, unless it is needed.

i am again sorry about the fuel gauge and losing you as a customer. sorry for the long novel. i just had to vent - it's been a hard few years. i didn't even talk about the lose of job, debt, bankruptcy, fighting to keep my family in a home, $1500 a chemo treatment and the over $40,000 (still waiting for the icu total) in hospital bills that medicare or bankruptcy didn't cover. lmk if you don't like the fuel gauge. thanks. Crying or Very sad Embarassed Sad Embarassed Brick wall
Malokin Martin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: 67 Bug Manual Reply with quote

MetalStud2003 wrote:
Purchased a Manual. Arrived in a timely manor and was in the condition specified. Would do business again!

Same here. Great service. Fast shipping. Well packaged. Took about 4 days.
IloveMyBay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer who communicated clearly and paid promptly. I would appreciate doing business with him again
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding !!

Steve and I recently traded and the whole transaction went flawlessly.
He kept in contact with me, and shipped out immediately.
The piece I traded for was even better then I'd expected !
Would not hesitate to deal with again...and I will be watching his ads for more interesting literature for sure.

Thanks again Steve.

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
drewmiinch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad there are people like steve with the habit to support. ordered original owners manual. came perfectly packed and shipped out instantly. thanks steve
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another purchase of brochures and ads from Steve - really appreciate him shipping this stuff overseas!

Always good to deal with - items packed well, shipped quickly and are exactly as described - thanks Steve!

All the best,
Steve
vw76westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i made a trade with steve

all the brochures and ads i recieved from him
were exactly as described
and the transaction could not have gone better

hope we can do this again
thanks....

quote from bay window bus buyers guide........
The Type 4 engine is considered by many to be VW's finest air-cooled motor,
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a manual from Steve.

It was very well packaged, the manual condition exceeded my expectations and the service was faultless.

Thank you.

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a owners manual from Steve. He shipped the item quick, packed it up professionally and item is as described. Thank you again.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought a few things from Steve over the past year or two. oOne thing I can say is that he is an honest seller. There are no surprises with anything. He takes the time to show detailed pics. Anytime Steve has something I need, I would buy from him.
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a pleasure to deal with.

I ordered a sales brochure and it arrived yesterday to my home in Ireland in the best protected package I have ever seen......nothing was going to damage that brochure during shipping Very Happy

Even the address is printed with a VW background which is a pleasure to see.

I will definitely deal with Steve again and have no problem recommending him to anyone.
baja1641
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Steve for the redline hotwheels. Didn't get just what I ordered (I got more than expected!) haha. WOULD DEAL AGAIN!

Thanks, Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a manual from Steve. Quick replies to emails and fast shipping. Great seller. Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: