Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eriba Pucks
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Yes 5500 then 1000 for shipping. I'am the one pm you the other night
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

She is my sister neighbor she not a Vw person but has bought and sold a few vintage campers. She has had it for 7 years and just bought a shasta camper. That is why she is selling. And thank you Amishman for PM me back the other night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Daddybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Aftermarket 12" tires/wheels
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Thanks Daddybus. What do you think about it now after seeing the pictures. I would like any feedback you could give me.
Daddybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Buy It!
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Okay I thought it looked pretty good but have not been around eriba pucks that much. Is there any other thing you can see from the pictures that look obvious to you or not right.
Daddybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

JGB wrote:
Okay I thought it looked pretty good but have not been around eriba pucks that much. Is there any other thing you can see from the pictures that look obvious to you or not right.

Are there screens on the pop top vents?
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

I thought they were but looking at the pictures it does not seem to look like they are. I'll have to text and ask her. Good eye
amishman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

JGB wrote:
Yes 5500 then 1000 for shipping. I'am the one pm you the other night

Seems fair, about what I quoted in my last message... $5K to $7K range.

Hope you enjoy it!

I miss mine but must admit, like my Meerkat now. It is very similar as it was designed from it but miss the back big tilt window. Meerkat has sliders. Also miss the table design of Puck versus Meerkat.

But I can't complain, it is close enough for me.

TJ

* oh I miss the door vent too. LOL. Would have been nice to have built-in stove but no biggie. We do all cooking outside. I have a small 1 burner portable I can use inside if need be.

Come visit my web site!
http://www.vwhippie.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

I've seen the meerkat on there website nice looking camper. Very similar to the eriba puck. I appreciate your feedback what do you think the best way is to fix the aluminum on the outside.
amishman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

JGB wrote:
I've seen the meerkat on there website nice looking camper. Very similar to the eriba puck. I appreciate your feedback what do you think the best way is to fix the aluminum on the outside.

Wish I could answer that but I have zero body work knowledge. Maybe someone else here does.

My Eriba Puck had a nice rear dent (seems common as people must of been always backing into stuff) but I never fixed it.

Something tells me working with aluminum, which I think is the lower material on pucks, is different than normal metal work with bondo.

But maybe I am wrong.

TJ

Come visit my web site!
http://www.vwhippie.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
erikacdipasquo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Here are some pics of our Eriba restoration process. Its looking good after a few month of hard work. Laughing

We are looking for a missing part, the outside vent cover that goes above the front window. Anyone knows where to buy one as close as possible to the original?

Thanks!!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Southamerican Bus Type 1.5 15 windows
Eriba Puck 1968
1968 double slider passenger bus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bob M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

I believe that I saw the vent cover you are looking for on Amazon. When looking for the Gravity Water Feed unit, I clicked on the catalog for the person listing that and saw it there. Good luck. Your Puck is looking great.
erikacdipasquo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Bob M wrote:
I believe that I saw the vent cover you are looking for on Amazon. When looking for the Gravity Water Feed unit, I clicked on the catalog for the person listing that and saw it there. Good luck. Your Puck is looking great.

Any chance you remember the seller or have the link. I havenīt found any Gravity Water Feed unit matching in Amazon... any chance you meant Ebay?

Thanks!

Eriba Puck 1968
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bob M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

You're right. I believe it was eBay. I went back, found the water gravity feed unit and searched the person offering it, but this time I could not find the louvers that I had seen the other night. They were just like the ones on my Puck, with an inside movable lever to open or close them. But it was really late at night and I was just surfing everything, so I don't know where I really found that one. Wish I could help more. If I can come across it again, I will get the website for it. Good luck.
erikacdipasquo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Anyone has the measurements for the seats inside the Eriba puck?

Need to build them from scratch. Confused Confused Confused

Thanks!

Eriba Puck 1968
Bob M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

I'll get those for you tomorrow. (Unless someone beats me to it.) I would do it tonight but the Irma Storm rains have hit Knoxville and it's a little damp outside. Crying or Very sad My Puck closet door faces the camper door and the bench seat on the driver's side butts up against the closet. Is that the way yours is laid out? (I know that some have a space between that end of the bench and the closet.)
Bob M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

You may get this post twice. I answered it once and then hit a wrong key somehow and everything was erased. I'm doing this on my phone as my computer recently got zapped by a lightning strike and I haven't replaced it yet. But, here are the measurements from my Puck.

Seat, driver's side: 60" x 21" x 5" thick
Seat, curb side: 55 1/2" x 21" x 5" thick
Bolsters (seat backs): same length as seats x 8" vertical x 5" front-to-back
Rear cushion seat: 56 1/2" at front of cushion but begins curving immediately to fit the contour of the rear Puck corners. Cushion front-to-back: 10 3/4"
Cushion drop-down arm rest (by curb-side door: 21" x 7" this armrest has about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch padding.

Hope this helps. Happy camping.
DiggerD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

Recently had a graphic designer friend of mine make me a vinyl sticker reproduction of a German caravan dealer badge. I think it turned out great and adds a nice touch to the back of the puck. He also whipped up a few assorted Eriba stickers as well!
Pic of original dealer badge I found online:

The process and result:

68Bug-lite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Eriba Pucks Reply with quote

DiggerD wrote:
Recently had a graphic designer friend of mine make me a vinyl sticker...

Over achiever! Wink

Seriously, nice work. Looks great!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Jump to:
Page 89 of 96

Jump to: