Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a very nice old school rim from William . Great communication, fast shipping, and a pleasure to deal with. cheers ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a set of original EMPI sprint star wheels from William. Great communication. He worked with me on shipping them and shipped them out fast. Were exactly as described when I received them. Great seller.
69 Single cab
88 Wolfsburg Vanagon
2001 Golf TDI 354,000 and running strong
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dmellet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased windows from William. He went the extra mile to get those things packaged to ensure they arrived safely unbroken. Honest and fast response. Feel at ease if you're working with him.
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a part from William, great communication and packaged the part very professionally. He sent me tracking info and shipped super fast. Probably one of the best seller’s I have ever dealt with. Thanks William !!!!

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
tlambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a part from William. He contacted me quickly about the part, sent me a pic of it boxed, labeled and tracking number. It was packaged nicely for no chance of it getting damaged.
It’s good to do business with people like William.
Thanks William!
69aircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

I bought some Thing parts from William. They came quickly and were packaged very well. Parts were just 'as described' in the ad. Thanks so much.

Chan
'64cal lookdub
1200 Deluxe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

William answered my want ad with a part I needed. Great seller, thanks again!
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Deluxe Lowlight Ghia - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a stock intake manifold with egr parts from William. William even sent extra photos of the manifold that I ask for. Great service and vw parts. Smile

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: