Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GermanStatus101 - [email protected] - Eric Ivory
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: GermanStatus101
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Syncrozilla Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: GermanStatus101 - [email protected] - Eric Ivory Reply with quote

I'll never buy anything from Eric again. I spoke to him about a car that he was advertising (a '72 Ghis for $5500) and he was very quick to answer my questions and respond with additional photos. He told me he had a clear title and the car was ready to go. I told him I'd wire the money and it would take a few days (it ended up taking a week. It was international). Once I confirmed he had received the payment I contacted him to arrange to have the car picked up. He told me that he was out of town for a few days and I'd have to wait. I told him no problem as it took a while for him to get the $$. I waited a week and then contacted him again. This time the response was that he had to pay off the title (which he had told me was clear) and that it would take a few days. After that I got another excuse that he was in the hospital. After that I got a story about how it was a very emotional time for him parting with this car. This guy jerked me around for several weeks after he had my money and would not even give me any information at all about where the car was or when it would be ready to be picked up and was really surprised that I was getting pissed off. I'm pretty sure (actually I'm positive) that what he is doing is selling cars that he does not own yet. BUYER BEWARE !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: