Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeeDubyaBugz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

nice doing business w/ Liz. follow ups, questions answered, quick response, etc., etc. everyTHING went smoothly Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,
Bought a pair of transaxle bolts from Elizabeth.
Smooth, fast and easy transaction, has helped me to combine shipping with others americans sellers.
Happy to deal with you Smile
Thanks you
Yan
typ901
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

OUTSTANDING customer service ! A+A+A+
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a camshaft from Elizabeth. Quickly answered questions and very quickly shipped it. Thanks!!!

‘60 Kombi - '74 Bus - '79 Panel - '65 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a NOS choke cable from Elizabeth and it looks great, exactly as described and fast shipping.
BugNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Sapphire XV radio and knobs from Elizabeth, and they are exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks!

1969 Beetle, 1776cc, manual conversion (done by PO), Bosch 034 SVDA, 34Pict-3, 2.5" drop spindles w/disc brakes, DIY 4” narrowed beam w/Airkewld adjusters, 205/65R15 out back and 175/55R15 up front on EMPI GT-8s.

1974 Kombi Safare Custom Camper NUGGET that needs everything

My YouTube build videos: School St. Garage.

Sold with sadness:
'73 VW Bug
'79 VW Bus

Sold with joy:
'99 VW Beetle TDI (all I miss are the mpgs)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a signal turn switch knob from Elizabeth and recived it very fast and safely. The knob is in excellent condition. Perfect transaction!

Thank you!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Elizabeth continues to be one of my favorite Samba sellers. Blazing fast communication, very fair pricing and fast shipping.

Thanks Elizabeth

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Definitely do business with Elizabeth again, fast careful shipping. JCS
RICK SALMON
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of deck lid hinges from Elizabeth. Very communicative. Shipping was very quick and pricing was very affordable
Thank you,
Rick
Mr. Panda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping.

Thanks a lot!

Marco
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller!!! Fast shipping, easy to deal with. Thanks!!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Again a nice experience on dealing with Elizabet.
I purchase a set of an air cleaner snorkel an a bracket at this time and the shipping was really fast.

Many thanks again!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great purchase and buying experience with these guys/gals. Thanks for the snowflake taillight mounts!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Spaniard66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a pair of oval snowflake taillights. I was very pleased with the transaction. Shipping and packaging was great. Thank you for a good experience.
Rolandducommun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

very bad experience with this seller
after asking a refund on something she send me the wrong parts , here what she repond to me:
The piston pin hole. It should measure 22mm. Send them back and when I get them I'll refund you. Thanks for taking the time to be a smart ass. It's well appreciated. Take your business else where.
Thanks. is that a nice lady or what ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roland,
Its only fair to post your email to me first that got that response.
You got smart with me after I asked for a clarification of your diagram with what you measured. I then responded. You started a PayPal dispute, and also there again failed to include your previous email that I was responding to. I have been an upstanding seller. I measured those with calipers MYSELF. I know what they measured. I asked for your clarification and you got mad that I asked. you accused me of lying and made comments that I don't know what I'm doing... You got a response email that was deserved. Good luck. I am awaiting the item return. Also thanks for telling PayPal "we try to communicate with this lady <> no i click back not a lady" very classy. Don't post negative feedback without telling the ENTIRE STORY

Thanks Elizabeth
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rolandducommun wrote:
is that a nice lady or what ?

Elizabeth is a terrific lady. I've purchased from her probably 12-15 times w/out EVER having any issues. She's always prompt in replying to emails, ships the sold parts blazing fast and is super fair w/her pricing.

Clearly the problem is with YOU and not her as illustrated my experiences and the PAGES of her positive feedback.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Elizabeth delivered a hood for my '66 project all the way from Colorado on her way to Tyler, TX to pick up a ragtop. What a great/easy person to deal with! The pages & pages of positive feedback speak for themselves.

Hope your newly acquired '60 ragtop was everything you expected.
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
lightice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some literature material from Elizabeth.
She sent me photos as I requested and answered my (many) questions.

But literature being as it they are, especially well used ones, are difficult to describe and even pictures don't tell the whole story. But she made all the effort to provide as best a representation of the items as she could.

She packed the items well and shipped on a specific date I requested.

Package made it to me in Singapore without issues.

Will deal again without hesitation.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: