Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeeDubyaBugz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Fog light switch for a Beetle which is actually the same as Vanagon. Item was as described and was properly packed and shipped quickly.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Larry Lulu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Extremely happy with the couple of items we purchased. Received in no time at all (to Australia) and in great condition. I made the mistake by overpaying (by a lot Sad ) and Elizabeth refunded within 3 hours of my sending. Thanks for being honest and would not hesitate to recommend dealing with this lovely lady.
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a vent wing for my Dbl Cab from Elizabeth. She gave me a good deal and shopped it quick. Thank you
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

As described, on time, and fair price. Thank you BDubya!
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Type I tank and some stale air heater flaps from Elizabeth. Great person to do business with! The tank was as described and everything was shipped very quickly and well packed! Thanks! hope to buy from you again!
dhaavers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buggeee wrote:
As described, on time, and fair price. Thank you BDubya!

x2

Great, clear communication, packaging...all good! Highly recommended.

- Dave

<EDITED TO PROTECT INNOCENT PIXELS>
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased a heater floor vent sliding door from Elizabeth and its a nice piece at a good price. Thanks
ctknecht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Great seller. Good communication, prompt responses, easy to do business with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of 36 hp defelctor tins from Elizabeth. Very good condition and fast shipping. A great deal again.
Highly recommended seller.
Many thanks!
Jose
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Elizabeth. Received my steering box part after clear comms and considering the recent holiday. Thanks again and take care.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

A great transaction with Elizabeth, purchased a turn signal wire cover and could not be happier!

Scott
fifthcenturycheese Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Purchased an NOS rear view mirror from BeeDubyaBugz 10/2018. Seller was quick to respond and shipped the item very quickly. Item was packaged very securely. Will not hesitate to buy from again if I find something I need from seller!

Mike
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Negotiated a deal to purchase a pair of original Ice Pick Beetle handles..
Communications were quick and to the point.
Mailings was fast.. and the handles were in very good condition as described.

No fuss.. no muss.. = No BS.. Great Samba Seller.

Thanks Beedubyabugz

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keola96
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

bought a radio backing plate for an original sapphire radio. it was exactly as described and pictured. SUPER fast responses from her--easy communication. fast shipping. THANKS!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Another good transaction with Elizabeth. Good communication and fast shipping.
Many thanks again.
Jose
mountain bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Ivory Dash Knobs recently. Elizabeth was very patient as I had Pay Pal difficulties. She accepted a US Postal Money Order instead and the deal was done and parts received in timely order and nice condition. I very much appreciated Elizabeth's prompt, clear communications. This was a tiny order and handled very nicely. I would buy from Elizabeth again and recommend also to others.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Another great deal from Elizabeth. I got wheel cylinders for my 62 bug. Great service,and very fast shipping. Thanks Elizabeth. Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gnarlodious Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Parts did not fit the car as described. No returns, I lost my money. Will not buy from this seller again.
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Gnarlodious wrote:
Parts did not fit the car as described. No returns, I lost my money. Will not buy from this seller again.

I apologize that they didn't fit your car. All parts are sold as is, no returns unless i make a mistake. The best i can do as a seller is list the parts number that is on the box. I am by no means an expert, so it is up to the buyer to make sure that the parts they are buying are what fits their needs.In this case, the part number was listed.

Many cars have been worked on over the years and don't have "exact" factory parts on them, and i cannot control what fits or doesn't fit. That is why i list the part number for buyers to verify before purchase.
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth Reply with quote

Gnarlodious wrote:

For reference, it looks like you bought these wheel cylinders:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1945937
New wheel cylinder rabbit jetta etc Price: $6 obo each
New. I have 1 left. 331 611 051a

I don't see a year or anything mentioned so my first thought was this is something that would need to be researched for correct fitment. There is no way they are same for all years and I doubt even the same across all models for a given year.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: