Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Nuno Gomes - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: nugomes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

nuno is the bestest!! accurate and true representation of merchandise. packing is superb and shipping very quick. you should have no hesitation buying from an excellent and honest seller. thanks my friend!!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MrAlfio76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brought a NOS speedo with a trip meter for a latebay. Nuno was honest and there was no messing around. Shipped product to Australia with no problems. Highly recommend. Thanks
chew1973
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect seller!

Great communication from the get go! And the item was exceptionally well packed!! (shipped to the UK from Switzerland). The Perohaus clock I bought off him is a lovely working example, and looking forward to installing it in my 1955 Oval.

Do not hesitate in buying from this seller! A+++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
poleksiej
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very satisfied of my Transaction with Nuno, I highly recommand this seller, good communication, corresponding to the pictures and description, and good communication. Top Applause
fshrman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a beautiful Perohaus 8 day clock clock with grill Very Happy Was pleased dealing with this seller & great communication & swift in sending my item!!
Great seller & would recommend to everyone that this seller is Great!!
Aloha fshrman
darriola1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Perohaus clock from Nuno, great guy, excellent communication, very good Packaging and the clock is as described. The product and buying experience exceeded my expectations.

Thank you Nuno.

Donald Arriola
San Diego, California.
dmcculloch54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a beautiful 1971 vw bus clock
mint condition from Nuno......packaged perfectly with tracking number
sent from Switzerland to seal beach calif USA
Nuno is the best.........honest and trustworthy........
thanks Nuno
Atsushi Kuroshima
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nuno is a great seller. I bought a beautiful perohaus dash clock. He sent it very quickly.
Goluscombe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Guys and gals,

I just received a beautiful Perohaus 6 volt clock and grille for the oval window bug. It's so flawless, it looks brand new! I couldn't be more happy and the price was quite reasonable.

He shipped promptly, provided a real, working tracking number charging a fair amount for shipping. The packaging was done with care and I got to look at some German (Swiss?) newspaper print to boot! He also answered all of my questions promptly and directly, without confusion or vagueness.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I believe that this transaction and this seller is what makes Samba such a fine place to find "the impossible".

Thanks, Nuno! You did good.

Carl Prather
Gilroy, California
(via Dragon Dictate)
1957VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nuno, is a great seller. I just received a perfect VW 57 oval dash clock and grill, the clock and grill are perfect. Just as discribed by seller. I highly recommend purchasing products from Nuno. I revived the clock in 7 days here in California, 2017.
hiroshi9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nuno is a very good seller , fast shipping and great e-mail contact. Very Happy
quik55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nuno is a great seller, i recently received my perohaus clock and it was just as described. Nuno also took the liberty of covering the PayPal fee and shipping cost. Thanks again nuno.
mup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a cluster with speedo and clock from Nuno and it's perfect for my 79 westy ! Good communication, very fast sending, really good ! Applause
sterling11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, shipped fast , good communication. Will buy from again.. Was worried about sending the money as a gift to save some money but he came through no problems!!! Very Happy
Drooper1965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can recommend purchasing from Nuno, the time was just as described, packed well and received on time this together with good communication made for a pleasant experience, I would definitely buy from him again
alanharsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Nuno Gomes - [email protected] Reply with quote

We had a very good experience buying from Nuno. The grill/clock shipped quickly and was as described. Very pleasant with our email contact as we needed a bit of help with "how to" as we are tech challenged. Would definitely buy from him again.
Zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Perohaus clock parts Reply with quote

I also join in with only positives over Nuno.
He was quick to reply to my questions, Fair above ALL with pricing, the speed of arrival from half way 'round the globe was astonishing, and the quality of the items I bought, here could be NONE Better.
Thanks Nuno for such a great buying experience.
mbliss13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Purchase of a Square VDO Clock for My 1960 VW Convertible Reply with quote

Just received my square clock from Nuno and wanted to provide feedback (all positive!)

1. The clock was depicted in the Ad exactly as I received it...excellent condition!
2. It was packed very well to prevent damage in shipment
3. Nuno replied promptly to all of my correspondence in emails
4. He was extremely helpful regarding international shipment of the clock
5. Once he received notification that I had sent the money to him via Paypal, he immediately shipped the clock
6. He followed up with an email to politely ask me to let him know once I received the clock.

All in all, a very easy, quick, and simple transaction. I would do business again in a heartbeat!

Thanks very much Nuno!

-Mike
SAMBA VAN MAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just receive my Perohaus clock off Nuno! It is an amazing piece and as described. If your going to buy off Nuno you will be 100% happy Very Happy
liberator42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: Perohaus parts Reply with quote

Again, a seemless smooth transaction with Nuno.
State of the art parts.
Thanks again, nice doïng business with Nuno
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: