Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: terry2
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 15, 2014
lafireeasymedic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I purchased an ignition switch from Terry, he was a good communicator. He responded quickly to me questions and even guaranteed the switch for 30 days after purchase date. Item arrived fast and well packaged. Switch works flawlessly!
Thanks
Voltabus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just did business with Terry for the first time. I went to his shop and checked out the bus I was interested in. After some conversation and deal making, we struck a deal. I am local but I had an issue with getting the bus home because u-haul had no trailers available. Terry was able to arrange for a trailer and helped to get the van delivered.

This is my second bus project and know I got a good deal for what I was looking for.

Terry was great to work with and I will buy from him in the future.
karmannghia1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I am French ,
I just bought some door panel wands for low light
Terry is very correct I recommend the answers are fast
excellent Very Happy
CAWestyOne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

We bought a '71 Westy from Terry in March 2018. The bus was exactly as described, and has given us no problems to date. It has been checked out by two separate mechanics, and received very positive feedback for a 47 year old Smile

Terry was friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond in helping us get our girl home. After reading the comments here, I can verify that Terry *does* travel frequently to Mexico, but that should NOT be considered an issue. He has continued to answer questions for us, give advice, and even provided photos of our bus from before we bought her for our album.

All of this said, vintage cars are NOT for the faint at heart. They are an investment of time, money, blood, sweat, and tears. If you are passionate and smart, it will all be worth it in the end. If you are expecting a brand new, flawless, off-the-factory-floor vehicle, you will likely be disappointed in anything you buy from anyone.

Terry has been nothing but helpful, and we LOVE our bus!
ricks50merc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I recently bought a front seat from terry
Gave me a great deal on it .
And was on his way to Mexico that weekend and offered to
Drop it off at my house no charge .
The seat was in great shape as he described was helpful with info for my bus
I would Definitely buy from him again .
Lawrence6324
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I’ve purchased several bus parts / and buses from terry over the years. And I live on the complete other side of the country . I’ve never had a single issue, great communication, and customer service ..A++++ rating in my opinion
mrusinas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Hi - I just bought a Syncro Subframe from Terry and he was very responsive to my inquiries, posted additional pictures for me and even dropped the part off at my house.

Mike
bryguth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I purchased various parts from Terry over the past few months, both for my Vanagon and 59 single cab. I have had positive dealings and prompt responses from him. He is a very kind stand up guy and prices are reasonable. Would highly recommend him A++++. Thank you Terry!!

- 84 Westy -
- 59 Single Cab -
- 63 EZ Camper-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bryguth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just picked up another part from Terry...he has an impressive selection of parts for splits and bay windows etc...Excellent customer service, communication and fair price!! Thanks for the deal and time!! 🙏

- 84 Westy -
- 59 Single Cab -
- 63 EZ Camper-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
36hplandspeedracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

A+ Plus! Just finished my purchase transaction with Terry and I am nothing but very pleased. The 2003 Mexican Beetle is now in my drive after dealing with Terry 100% by phone.

When I asked for additional detailed photos, he delivered within hours as well as answering each of my many questions with knowledge and truth. He was more than fair in offering me considerations beyond my requests and even volunteered to deliver the car to a location halfway between our homes, a total distance of 400 miles.

When I finally saw the car in person, it was freshly washed even though he arrived very early in the morning to our meeting place. The car was as he described.

Yes, I would purchase from Terry again. As he notes in his ad, obtain his phone number and after that, always call and speak with him or leave a message. I would expect you too would be pleased with the result.

Thanx Terry for all of your efforts.

Burly
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bsalzborn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

I just had a smooth transaction with Terry on some Bus parts. He even paid to insure the shipment on his dime. I would do business with him again.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just had another sweet deal with Terry and as always it was a pleasure to deal with Terry. I’ve known him for a good 20 plus years and he’s ALWAYS been honest and fair with me on every deal we have done. I’ll never hesitate to buy sell and trade with him. Gracias brotha
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Amyrickvermont
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction from the other end of the country. He went above and beyond to deal with shipping a rare and coveted part for my Vanagon. Packed professionally, provided a tracking number, and my hinges and aluminum strips were in better condition than described. Would definitely do business with him again.
baybus'n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just purchased a nearly complete late bay beam from Terry. It was exactly as described and as featured in the pictures he sent me. He gave me a good deal on it and even delivered it to me free of charge!!! This is my first time dealing with Terry, but I'm sure I'll deal with him again. Thanks, bud.
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Very communicative in selling me some front bumper oveerider rubbers.

Super fast shipping too!

A+ seller!
LTC_Hanley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Recently purchased a steering box from Terry. Very helpful with texting pictures of various units he had. He even called me to provide instructions for installing the steering box. The first steering box I received wound up leaking. Upon notifying Terry he quickly reached out and offered to send another steering box without hesitation (I offered to pay for the shipping). Very positive experience working with Terry.
Omarnike11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

bought a bus from mr Terry, he brought it to m e the same day bus was just as he describe will do business with him again I highly recommend
La kings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just purchased a sweet 60 ghia from terry. Vehicle was as described. This is a stand up guy. He offered to deliver the vehicle the next day and do all the paperwork for me. Drove about 2hrs in 100 plus degree heat with his family to deliver it! That a great seller. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks again Terry!
shoey8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Didn't take the original posters advice and glad I didn't. Terry is a very good guy. He returned all my calls and texts. We talked on the phone often. He was very helpful and very honest. Very easy to work with.

I bought a beautiful Syncro off him. I told him I would fly to LA and pick it up and drive it back home, and had every intention to do that, but he offered to deliver the van to me in Oregon. After negotiating a bit, he did indeed deliver this van to my doorstep, 15 hours away. The van was exactly how he described it down to little scratches on the door on the exterior. He told me everything that needed work before we made a deal and after having the van for a couple weeks, he was spot on. Not only did he deliver this beautiful van he even gave my family and I two big bags of avocados and two bottles of Tequila. What a kind gesture. Needless to say, I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.
sick1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: terry2 - [email protected] - Terry Gonzales Reply with quote

Just sold a bus to Terry. He was extremely kind, he showed up paid cash and did not try to talk me down on price. We had a good conversation about VW's, life, and the way the world is falling apart. I would definitely deal with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: