Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

QSC piston/cylinders set
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
zimflux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:43 am    Post subject: QSC piston/cylinders set Reply with quote

Any recent feedback on their kits?

AA is out of stock at the moment.

Thank you
GoEverywhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: QSC piston/cylinders set Reply with quote

I've got a set of QSC big bore cylinders on my aircooled type4 build, they seem quite good when comparing them to a set of AA cylinders and pistons. I measured them before installing them, the cylinders were in spec for roundness, wall thickness was good, piston skirt thickness was good. I've got 10k miles on them now which isn't a ton but no issues with them so far.

I'm pushing about 150HP on that motor and happy with the results so far.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: