Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

danny gabbard - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: danny gabbard
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Called Danny to order a door pin removal tool . He was assembling the tools and told me he would be finished in a couple days. He called couple days later and said they were finished. Paid him and had my tool about 4 days later. Opened the box and it was pure Gab Fab quality. If you order from Danny you get top quality stuff and he's a great guy also so you can't go wrong.
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

first time dealing with Danny an it was super. parts are of high quality as famed and described. shipped fast too.

will return for sure
Mellow Yellow 74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just installed the battery trays I bought from Danny - they fit perfectly and the guys at the shop where I am working wouldn't believe me they were hand made because they were finished so well. I wish all repro panels fit this well because most are hopeless and you need to spend a lot of time adjusting to make them fit.
islandveedub Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've seen Danny's products before and have heard of his high quality work. I finally had a chance to purchase something from him and was not disappointed. I bought his hinge press tool which is a well thought out and exceptionally put together piece. He has instructions included with it along with a warning to not torque more than 30 foot pounds. I really like that attention to specifics and detail. Danny's communication was prompt and he shipped out ultra fast after I sent my payment. Buy with confidence with him!

60 Doublecab
62 23 Window Walkthrough Bus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dodgerodder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Placed an order with Danny for Weber windows, & the engine seal channel tool.

Got the order super fast!

And the quality is everything you would expect from Danny, top notch.

The window flanges are formed to fit the wheel well contour perfectly. Plus the flanges are nice and thick, 3/16” steel. So the wheel well will stay really rigid when they’re installed.

Thanks Danny, will definitely be buying more from you!

Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Corney13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of Weber Windows from Danny. I am super impressed with the fit and finish. They came with all the necessary hardware, even a few extras. They have already proven useful, not only to adjust the carbs, but also to install the manifolds and reach the rear plugs with the carbs in place. I highly recommend them if you are going with dual carbs!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
GASBNR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received with thanks down under

Top quality the carb windows 👍
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RED69VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchase some Weber windows from Danny. Quick to respond to questions, fast shipping to Canada! Well packaged. Would buy from again, Thanks Danny.
btljuce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

just got my billet pan washers from Danny. EXCELLENT QUALITY! excellent communication,packaging, and shipping. will DEFINITELY buy from again! Thanks again Danny ! Paul
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Danny is one of the best! The fit, quality, and finish are top-notch. I have ordered a few items from Danny and each time he is a fast communicator, quick shipper and the parts are always well packaged. If you want the best this is your go-to guy!
Greg356a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Post to the UK was incredibly quick, almost quicker than my local supplier! Quality of product is excellent
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some very hard to find gutter moldings from Danny. Very well packaged, very fast shipping. Thanks Danny!
Nando_b63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

SENT EMAIL Mr Danny..
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

danny gabbard contacted me to buy a part. Following my reply took some time to receive a response back from him, may have been down in a silver mine. He is a known busy man turning out beautiful works in his Blacksmith shop. Once contact made via Samba Private email Payment was promptly laid down. Thanks Very Much Danny. Greatly Appreciated!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

danny gabbard in recent times has purchased two additional parts from me. As always, the exchange was characterized by Prompt Payment and Courteous Communication. Thanks again Danny!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

danny gabbard bought another part from me. Tis said that it isn't a mail order bride but a mail order Ghia the affair is with. Thanks Danny Very Much.
ozzmosis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: danny gabbard - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does anyone no where to purchase the FABGAB door pin remover tool (website)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: