Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Flossy - [email protected] or [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: flossy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 12, 2011
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Flossy - [email protected] or [email protected] Reply with quote

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK !!

I've bought helphos spotlight from this buyer he says that it was in good condition no cracks and rubber works but parcel at home helphos is broken and the rubber is totaly out of order ! Never suck one second to the windows and the seller says yes the rubber suction does suck to the window! !!! but he didn't says that you have to catch it after one second !

I've try to speak with the seller but not possible it's completly dishonnest !!!

Buyer stay away from him !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: RE HELPHOS SPOTLIGHT TIME WASTER Reply with quote

SOLD A DECENT HELPHOS SPOT LIGHT WHICH WAS NOT DAMAGED IN ANY WAY . I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME SENDING DAMAGED GOODS BUYER WANTED A FULL REFUND BUT I DONT C WHY I SHOULD GIVE A REFUND IT WAS FINE WHEN IT LEFT ME CANT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY ITEM I SEND .
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post photos of the damage.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

And how the rubber suck to the windows on this video :

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/serialkinders/video/x96oh1_v0405091316_lifestyle

And also I didn't say that the helphos was just package in a phone box too little for the spotlight with one paper bubble so poor package which perhaps explain why it is broken !! but it is not the problem of the seller !! Next time just put stamp on the helphos don't use package that will be more simple !!!!

And what the seller tell me before buying it :

HI ITS A REALLY GOOD HELPHOS SPOT LIGHT NO CRACKS OR ANYTHING yes the rubber suction does suck to the window....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: RE TIME WASTER (SERIALKINDER) Reply with quote

IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH U ANY MORE ITS GETTING ME NO WHERE ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WAS FINE WHEN IT LEFT ME HERE IN MALTA I HAVE TAKEN THE APPROPRIATE STEPS RE THIS TRANSACTION . I HAVE REPLIED TO YOUR EVERY EMAIL AS FAIR AND POLITE AS I CAN ALL I GOT FROM U WAS ABUSE SAYING (IL BRAKE U IF U WERE IN FRONT OF ME ETC ETC ETC ) COME ON NO NEED FOR ALL THAT. ALL YOUR AFTER IS A REFUND BECAUSE U BROKE IT I DONT SEE THAT AS BEING FAIR I HAVE SOLD MANY ITEMS ON THE THE SAMBA SENT ITEMS WORLDWIDE EVERYONE HAS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEIR PURCHASES ITS JUST U NOT MY FAULT IT GOT BROKEN.

Last edited by flossy on Mon May 04, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want a picture of the package !!!! I received it like this !! How could you say that I've broken it that's too stupid and easly to say that !

Sorry for saying that I'll broke you (I didn't say that like that but whatever...) if you were in front of me but when you speak with a dishonest person like you the most peace human can stressed out ! And perhaps you were honnest in all your old transaction but for this one it was not the case.

One thing that you don't say here is about the rubber, you put the fault on me on the crack (yes it's my fault I've throw the helphos on the windows of my bug at 5 meter just for been on the guiness book and unfortunately my goat walk on it when it try the moonwalk for a futur show and it split it ooooh unlucky I am !!) but you didn't talk about the rubber section which is completly out of order.

That one thing that the helphos arrived broken but it is another that the rubber don't works !! If the rubber had working like you said I will pass about the crack but here you damned on me !

I will post another picture of the helphos in your package I think everyone here will see that my story with my goat explain that !
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: re helphos spot lamp Reply with quote

All i can suggest IS it was damaged in the post maybe it wasnt u WHO KNOWS because i dont ! now regards to the outer suction rubber it was ok when i tried it last before i put it away in storage i even put talcum powder around the rubber before storing it . i always try to be as accurate as i can with all my buyers im not here to rip any one off i love vws and love buying and selling parts and want every one to be happy with there purchases after all every one has to work hard for there money these days if the outer rubber isnt any good like u say but was ok when checked last i will try and find another and if i do will post it to u but regards to the crack i cant be held responsible for that sorry .
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to heard.. hope you find solution for the rubber...
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No solution find yet ?
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No news, no solution since 3 months...

BUYER GO AWAY FROM THIS SELLER !
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Reply with quote

This guy is a thief. Read his past feedback and believe it. I paid him in full for items. One item that was supposed to be metal badge, he sent a cheap plastic one. Also shorted me a item and one was damaged in shipment. I have 68 emails saved on this guy. He admits shorting me and said he would send replacements. I have not received anything.He blames everyone but himself and takes no responsibility. Do not believe his response, believe all of his posts by previous buyers. If you want pictures or emails I will be glad to send them. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!
serialkinder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year later I've never receive news or solution from this seller...
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: how dare u call me a thief Reply with quote

this guy is some kind of piece of work ! he purchased 2 headlamps from me and 1 rac badge what was advertised on here on the samba.com . items were sent via registered mail he received the said items with in 2 weeks . he contacted me straight away saying everything was fine only im missing a headlamp retaining spring which i forgot to add in his parcel which i admited to doing after finding it in my garage and i apoligised with in half an hour he sent me another email saying the headlamp ring was dented ! well it was not dented when they left me im a fair guy so i said i would send the retaining spring . which i would like to add has now been sent via signed for delivery and i even offered him something gratis of course for the dented rim he said no just send me another headlight rim . so i said ok i will i said to him i just want everyone to be happy and he thanked me now upon checking the rest of my other headlight rims noticed i dont have another which does not have a imperfecion so i emailed this person to let him know

Last edited by flossy on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: continued Reply with quote

and he said send me a decent one which i was going to do . and another thing this guy even started to complain saying i sent him a cheap plastic RAC badge well i would like to add some are plastic some are metal and some have a light aluminium frame i never advertised the badge he brought as being metal . before purchasing this badge he asked me if the one in the pic was from the 60s which it is . i never lied i have many of these rac badges for sale the one he saw was the one he got end of story. this guy has complained about everything from the begining started with the spring then to the dented rim which i would like to add got damaged in transit and then the badge. and the only reason he started moaning about the badge was because i advertised another which was metal and he tried to say that it was the one he should have received . which is total crap will add pics of the headlights and of the badges too . i have sold many items through the samba worldwide
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: coninued page 3 Reply with quote

with many happy customers . would also like to add i have communicated with this guy from the very begining and been very fair with him . the last email i sent to him was yesterday the 3rd of april to send him his tracking no for the headlight spring and just to let him know upon checking my other headlight rings noticed they all have very small imperfections as i sent the best set i had to him so told him the situation . and he said just send me a decent one well i was going to buy fro from either clip 1 or machine 7 uk but not sure as i woke up this morning to find a paypal dispute against me totally unreasonable dont u think ?? i had the matter in hand but now u can forget it i feel your trying to pull a fast one. one minute we agree on somthing next minute your complaining . i would just like to add im an honest seller not here to rip any one off i will just let people judge for them selfs thanks and sorry for the long story Confused

Last edited by flossy on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

below is the badge he purchased the rac badge

and below is the metal rac badge which he says is the same as the one above and the one he should have received i dont think so !!!
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Reply with quote

I am glad this idiot posted pictures. I will take some pictures and do the same. I wish I would have received the ones he sent pictures of. I would not have complained. He said he had three sets. He said the headlights he will send me will be from his personal 66 VW bug. They are a bunch of miss matched parts from bus and bug. They have drain holes in side which means bus. They have dents and scratches. I did not say everything was fine I have been complaining for the last two weeks on emails. You want copies I will send them to you.I have saved all emails and pictures, 68 of them. Note the pictures he posted it is a nice metal badge. The one I received is completely different and a cheap plastic one. I paid $50.00 for it. The day before I received my package which took three weeks he posted the badge back on his site for sale and it is still on there. The ones he has pictures of are the same any idiot can tell that they are both metal not cheap plastic. He sent me a email indicating he would replace the missing part and replace the damage piece. I Emailed him three times with no reply. He said he is honest and a good seller A good seller would make sure your package has all correct parts and everything promised is in the package. Not so with this guy!! I said would file a dispute and he emailed. He said he did not have a good replacement he would send a damage one. I said do not bother I want a good one as promised. He did not respond so I filed a dispute. You only have 45 days. He never said he would buy one. Just look at his feedback, see any positive ones???? Note on his site, he threatens with negative feedback and if you pay it is yours. He only accepts Paypal. want to know why. All paypal cares about if a package was shipped and delivered. That is why he uses them. They protect him not the buyer. You can not even pick up from him. A good honest sell would not do that. Notice how he said we are done, a good honest seller would not do that he would make it right. I do not have time to waste on this IDIOT. I am telling you potential buyers, if you buy from him you will regret it. He is a thief and a liar. I know he will post more junk on me, do not care. I am not a punk kid like he is, I am retired from a major package delivery company. So you be the judge. I do not like to be ripped off. Note again see any POSITIVE feedback on him??

Last edited by Jerry Zufall on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jerry Zufall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: OPEN UP THE LINKS This is $233.00 USD worth of junk!!!! Reply with quote

http://i40.tinypic.com/288sbrp.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/33u3574.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/3532tc0.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/ab1rnl.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2q02f08.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/5pn8cx.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/34nifjm.jpg

Notice in his pictures the nice chrome and enamel on the badge. Note in these pictures the dull plastic and dull white with cracks in the plastic. Also the lights were assembled wrong and falling apart. Apparent by springs and parts in box. Not in excellent condition as he stated. He said in email just put bulbs in and install. Far from that. Liar and a thief. Don't buy from this guy, you will regret it!!!!
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: shipping info below dont lie !! Reply with quote

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: CP24 0117 025M T

Service Type: International Parcels

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered ARROYO GRANDE CA 93420 03/25/10 12:20pm

Inbound Out of Customs UNITED STATES 03/22/10 7:56pm

Inbound Into Customs UNITED STATES 03/20/10 1:14pm

Inbound International ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 03/20/10 1:13pm
Arrival

Foreign International MALTA 03/11/10 4:53pm
Dispatch

Foreign Acceptance MALTA 03/11/10 4:46pm

Origin Post is MALTA 03/11/10 2:00pm
Preparing Shipment
flossy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: total time waster Reply with quote

I see u have taken pictures of some other head light rings nice one !! tell the truth the ones in the picture were the ones u received . oh and yes i have all the emails too non stop and i replied to nearly every one from u !with in a few days this guy was emailing me asking where his package was .come on im in malta western europe ! had a feeling this guy was some kind of piece of work . and i would like to add the pics on my samba ad for the headlights were the ones he received i even spent an hour cleaning them thats how thorough i am. so dont sit here and lie . and regards to the badges please some one take a look at these and tell me if both are metal ! i can assure u they are not one is plastic one is metal any one who knows what they are talking can tell . i have sold over a hundred items worldwide how many complaints is there here idiot ?? EVERYONE JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES THANK YOU
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: