Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: skills@eurocarsplus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don, made a purchase from me, no tire kicking around, made payment prompt and communication was great.

I might have some more stuff he needs and won't hesitate doing business with him again.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
glennifur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a lot of stuff off of Samba and don is by far the best I have delt with. He was fair with his price and shipped it out very quickly I could not be happier.
Thanks Don! Very Happy
The_whingnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Had no problems dealing with Don, everything was as promised Very Happy , no BS or Issues Very Happy , everything was ready when i arrived for pick up Very Happy . looking forward to doing business again. One of the best seller's i've dealt with!
PVWC Hampton Roads VA
CVA South East CT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Althea78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I placed a wanted ad. Don responded. I bought a part from Don. The part came fast, was priced fairly, and was exactly as discribed. I would deal with Don again as his comunication is great and he is a man of his word (and then some).
SRP1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don "skills" is as true as the salt of the earth. Just a really cool straight up guy.
He purchased some parts from me, paid promptly, great communication, and was a pleasure to deal with. People like Don make this all worth doing..
Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
topaz.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+ Transaction from Athens to Connecticut.

Thank you Don.
Derek Cobb
Annoying

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some windows for my Westy from Don. Got there and discovered an easy to miss flaw, he re-priced them accordingly and I was satisfied. Great guy to deal with, knows his stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Don is the man!! I had a sales ad posted. In the ad I stated that I had no idea what the part was for. Don was kind enough to email me and tell me what is was used for. How many people would take the time out of their day to email someone and explain in detail what the part does?!? Needless to say I'm totally impressed and I think it goes to say a lot about the good kind of person that Don is!! THANK YOU DON!!
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some yellow vinyl seat covers. I told him I was in no hurry for them and yet they arrived on my door step (Connecticut to Oregon) in a couple of days. And the covers are excellent. Thanks Don

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
WM971252
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

So was delivering a trailer to one of my regular car collector and was talking about how I had a Bay Bus in the load going to Don for one of his Subaru conversions. They asked who/ where was doing them and said “ I saw one at the Terryville show in a blue and white regular Bus that looked like it came from the factory with that motor”......

You want a clean and done right conversion Don is your man.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Squeeze Cheese
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: skills@eurocarsplus - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my 78' Westy back home after a 5 month engine conversion to a EJ25 at Don's shop and I couldn't be happier. Not only is the bus a completely different car to drive, with more than 50% HP on a smooth, quiet, reliable engine, but working with Don was a total pleasure. He was extremely communicative, and left the big decisions to me while I let him do his magic. His attention to detail and craftsmanship is something that you just don't get anymore. He absolutely won't accept shoddy work or quick fixes, which is why I went to him because the goal was for this to be the last engine the bus will ever have. Plus, the install is so clean that the engine looks like it belongs there. Thanks Don!
78' Dakota Beige Westy. “Skills” EJ25 engine conversion w/ zero mile factory short block, Delta 1000 cams, heater core and modified Gilmore AC. Matt Steedle 091 transaxle upgrade w/ 4.14 ring and pinion, Folts aluminum gear carrier. General Grabber AT2s on stock wheels. Solar powered aux battery w/ inverter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: